Samsung India announced the launch of Galaxy Watch3 and Galaxy Buds Live to empower consumers in a rapidly changing world. Galaxy Watch3 and Galaxy Buds Live are convenient tools for maintaining your lifestyle and daily routines, especially in the current climate. Both devices are seamlessly integrated into the wider Galaxy ecosystem to help you live healthier, communicate better, and get the most out of your technology.
“Galaxy Watch3 and Galaxy Buds Live are powerful, new additions to the Galaxy ecosystem. Galaxy Watch3, our first flagship watch series to be made in India, brings a classic design, a slew of wellness features and industry-leading connectivity right to your wrist. We are also launching Galaxy Buds Live, which redefine wireless ear buds with a truly iconic design that’s great to look at yet extremely comfortable to wear. As part of the Galaxy ecosystem, Galaxy Watch3 and Galaxy Buds Live work seamlessly with the powerful Galaxy Note20, so that our Gen Z and millennial customers can maximize work and play,” said Mohandeep Singh, Senior Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India.
Crafted Like a Classic
Galaxy Watch3 boasts a timeless design of a luxury timepiece in watch grade steel with strap crafted from quality leather, so you can be stylish, yet classic.
- Galaxy Watch3 is lighter, thinner yet has a bigger display so you can enjoy wearing it all-day long and choose from over 80,000 watch faces in the Galaxy Store, or design your own with a library of 40 different watch face complications to choose from.
- Galaxy Watch3 is fitted with Samsung’s signature rotating bezel which drives the popular rotating bezel UI making it one of the most efficient ways to navigate a smartwatch’s features.
- The eSIM powered 4G function truly sets you free to manage calls and notifications, stream your favourite playlists, and access your favourite apps on-the-go even if you aren’t carrying your smartphone with you. Galaxy Watch3 4G is supported by Airtel and Jio with service coming soon for Vodafone. The Bluetooth variants also offer almost similar connectivity experience without the phone as long as the Galaxy Watch3 is connected to a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Communicating with your friends and family from anywhere is simpler with Galaxy Watch3 as it has support for richer notifications like emoticons and in-chat photo viewing and smart reply options that suggest quick reply responses to messages.
From Fitness to Wellness
- Galaxy Watch3 brings with it our most comprehensive suite of health features that encompasses a wide range of lifestyles and preferences. The new standalone running analysis offers real-time feedback during your runs, as well as six-factor post-workout reports, which help improve performance, and reduce injury, while VO2 max analyzes oxygen flow to your muscles to track progress and manage your energy levels.
- Even when you’re at home, you have access to a full-service fitness studio with Samsung Health, which features a library of more than 120 different video workouts. Sleep Management feature has been enhanced now with sleep score and insights to help you get better rest.
- The all new Blood oxygen (SpO2) feature will soon measure and track oxygen saturation over time, for fitness and wellness purposes.
Galaxy Buds Live
Galaxy Buds Live help you tune into every moment combining sophisticated style, ergonomic fit, all-day comfort and cutting-edge audio technology.
- Galaxy Buds Live defy conventional design — with one-of-a-kind aesthetics, they’re like nothing you’ve ever seen or worn before.
- Combining AKG’s sound expertise with Samsung’s legacy in technology innovation with a bigger, 12mm speaker and bass duct, the sound is deep and rich, so you can enjoy music the way the artist intended.
- With 3 microphones and a Voice Pickup unit, the call quality is crisp. It is like being in in the same room, even when you are apart.
- New Active Noise Cancellation for open type helps you focus on your work without completely losing awareness of your surroundings.
- Long-lasting battery life, supporting up to 8 hours of playback, and the charging case allows you to enjoy an additional 23 hours over multiple charges. You can gain 1 hour of play time with just 5 minutes of quick charging.
Price and Offers
Galaxy Watch3 will be available in 4G and Bluetooth variants in 41mm and 45mm. Galaxy Watch3 41mm will be available in Mystic Bronze and Mystic Silver colours, while the Galaxy Watch3 45mm will be in Mystic Silver and Mystic Black colours.
Galaxy Watch3 41mm is priced at INR 29990 and INR 34490 for the Bluetooth and 4G variants respectively, while Galaxy Watch3 45mm Bluetooth and 4G variants are priced at INR 32990 and INR 38990.
Galaxy Buds Live will be available in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black and Mystic White colours at a price of INR 14990.
The Galaxy Watch3 will go on sale starting August 27, while Galaxy Buds Live will go on sale starting August 25 across retail stores, Samsung Opera House, Samsung.com and leading online portals.
For the first time ever, Samsung is announcing pre-booking offers on the Galaxy Watch3 series.
- On pre-booking the Galaxy Watch3 4G model (both 41 and 45mm variants), consumers are eligible to purchase the just launched Galaxy Buds Live at an irresistible offer price of INR 4,990 (a benefit of INR 10,000). The offer is available on all pre-bookings done online at the Samsung Shop and offline retail stores between August 17 and 26.
- On pre-booking the Galaxy Watch3 Bluetooth model (both 41 and 45mm variants), consumers are eligible for an instant cashback of INR 4500 on the 41mm model and INR 5000 on the 45mm model. The offer is exclusive to pre-bookings done online at Samsung Shop, Amazon and Flipkart between August 20 and 26.
Ambrane Launches New Range Of Wireless Neckbands In India
Ambrane announcing Ravindra Jadeja as its brand ambassador last month, plans an aggressive roadmap of products, with the launch of the range of wireless neckbands in India. Designed for on-the-move musical freedom, the neckbands come with a comfortable design, high bass and long battery life. Starting from a nominal price of Rs.1, 299/-, the neckband offers 365 days of warranty to its users.
First, in the lineup, are Bassband pro priced at Rs. 2,199/-, and Bassband Lite, priced at Rs. 1,299/-. BassBand Pro features dynamic drivers for HD Sound experience and a long battery life of up to 6 hours. It also comes with a stylish and snug-fit design for comfort on the go use, and with the IPX5 Water Resistant feature, it boasts as the perfect workout partner. BassBand Lite, as the name suggests is the lighter version of the BassBand Pro. Engineered with immersive audio quality & high thumping bass, BassBand Lite enables you to enjoy a premium audio experience.
Bringing a wide choice to the customers, the neckband range further includes the Melody series. Melody 20 and Melody 11 embody a dual stereo output, along with 10mm drivers that produce high-detail treble sound giving user the ‘music concert’ experience, at the tip of theirfingers. Engineered with advanced technology, Melody 20 comes with a long battery life that supports upto 8 hours of playtime with only 2 hours of charging.While Melody 11 supports 6 hours of playtime. Both the neckbands Melody 20, priced at Rs. 1,499/- and Melody 11 priced at Rs. 1,799/-features a secure fit, light on collar design for everyday use.
Trendz 11, is the other sporty and classy neckband in the league of Ambrane neckbands. The neckband priced at Rs. 1,999/- features deep bass technology for an immersive music experience. It offers a long playback time of up to 6 hours with just a 1.5-hour charge making it an ideal companion for everyday hustle.
All the models of the neckband series are equipped with Smart Voice Assistant; Google Assistant and Siri for ensuring a total hands-free experience to the users. The durable and comfortable design ensures that earphones always stay in place while running, jogging or at the gym. Additionally, the neckbands feature tangle-free wear with its magnetic clasps that keep the earphone together when not in use.
Also, feature-packed neckbands are integrated with an in-built microphone for a crystal clear calling experience, with an easy switch between music and calls.
Apart from the brand’s website, you can get your hands on these products from Amazon and Flipkart too.
Amazfit Reveals The Price of Its Upcoming Bip U Pro Smartwatch
Amazfit, one of India’s top wearable brands, is gearing up to add one more member to their most affordable smartwatch category. Amazfit is launching Bip U Pro Smartwatch, which will be available for INR 4,999/- on Amazfit’s official website. Additionally, Amazfit Bip U Pro will also be available on Amazon.
The “Notify Me” option for customers on Amazon and Amazfit is also available.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is a classy and high-tech wearable with Built-in GPS, Built-in Amazon Alexa. Apart from this, Bip U Pro helps us follow fitness regimes easily with 60+ sports mode and other specifications like BioTracker™ 2 PPG, Sedentary reminder, Somnus care, SpO2 measurement.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is available in 3 colors: Black, Green and Pink.
RAEGR launches MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ Dual Wireless Charger for Apple Products
RAEGR announces ‘MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ – a 2-in-1 wireless charger that also converts into a smartphone stand. The Arc M1330 has two charging coils that can simultaneously fuel an Apple iPhone 12 or AirPods along with an Apple Watch. Additionally, the foldable design also allows for high portability and also be used as a smartphone stand.
Commenting on the new accessory launch, Ajesh George, MD, RAEGR said, “The MagFix Duo is a must have accessory for Apple Watch and iPhone 12 users. Highly portable form factor makes it even more convenient to use on the go ”
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 is a 15W dual wireless charger that is aimed at users who own Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The Arc M1330 is a dual-operation charger that can simultaneously charge two Apple devices, be it an iPhone or AirPods and Apple Watch. It features a MagSafe-compatible charging pad on the left that accommodates any of Apple’s iPhone 12 series smartphones or AirPods (2/Pro) and can charge them with up to 15 Watts of power.
The right side of the pad has a unique folding design that charges the Apple Watch. It can be used in Normal mode or lifted by 90° in Night Stand mode for Loop Band convenience. Using it in the Night Stand mode allows you to simultaneously charge the Watch while the Watch’s display can turn into a desk clock.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 has a folding design that allows for high portability. Use it at home, in the office, in your car or anywhere you like and transport it in your handbag or backpack with ease. Additionally, the foldable design also helps convert the Arc M1330 into a smartphone stand for your iPhone 12 too. This feature takes advantage of the magnets in the phone and charger’s surface to help it rest in place.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 can also be used to charge other Qi-compatible smartphones from brands such as Samsung, Google, Huawei, LG and a few others at 15W. However, the smartphone stand feature will only work with Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The wireless charger sports a USB Type-C connector and you can use any compatible USB charger to power the MagFix Duo Arc M1330. It is recommended that you use a charger that has a power rating of above 15W for the best charging results.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 also has some rugged safety features. It protects every charging device from Over-current, Overheat, Over-Voltage and Short Circuit. Lastly, using its in-built intelligent device detection circuit, the charger can detect the power requirements of each device and smartly adjust the output power among 5W, 7.5W, 10W and 15W.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 15W dual Wireless Charging Stand will be available for Rs 2,999, with a standard industry warranty of 1 year, on Amazon.in and Flipkart.com. Buyers can avail of additional 6 months of warranty on registering their products.
Feature3 days ago
Vivo Pledges 10 Crores Aid to Support India’s Fight Against COVID-19
Trending3 days ago
Airtel Payments Bank Offers 6% P.A. Interest Rate On Savings Accounts
Feature3 days ago
Samsung Donates INR 37 Crores for India’s Fight Against Covid-19
Smartphone3 days ago
Infinix Launches Lucrative Offers for Flipkart’s Big Saving Days Sale
Gadgets2 days ago
HyperX Launches New Dynamic QuadCast S Microphone
Trending2 days ago
Make This Mother’s Day Memorable by Gifting Your Mom a Saregama Carvaan
Trending4 days ago
Avail Amazing Offers on Motorola Smartphones During Flipkart Big Savings Days
Apps2 days ago
Top Google Play Store Alternatives for Android Users