Samsung announced the launch of Galaxy Tab S7 Series, which is loaded with tools to unleash your creativity, immerse you in entertainment and take your productivity to the next level. Galaxy Tab S7 comes with 11” display, while the Galaxy Tab S7+ comes with 12.4” display.
Packed with cutting-edge features and seamlessly integrated into the Galaxy ecosystem, the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ are built to support you in every pursuit—from work to play, and everything in between. Featuring a new-and-improved S Pen, a stunning display and a suite of creativity features, Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ offer a vast canvas for bringing all your ideas to life.
“At Samsung, we believe in creating products that equip our consumers for an ever-changing world. In this era of the Next Normal, Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ will help people find new ways to stay productive, connected and entertained through their day. The large immersive display and powerful processor coupled with the in box S Pen and new and improved DeX mode are designed to let consumers switch seamlessly between work and play,” said Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India.
Powerful Device for Work & Play
Experience a smarter, smoother way to complete your daily tasks, whenever and wherever you are.
- Unrivalled Productivity: Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ are powered by next-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor. The processor’s CPU, GPU and NPU deliver enhanced performance, ensuring multi-tasking and video conferencing is seamless.
- Improved S Pen in the box: Building on almost a decade of design and technical innovation, Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ come with an improved S Pen. The S Pen’s biggest leap in responsiveness to date, reduces lag significantly and lets you write with real time precision.
- All new Samsung Notes: Elevate your note-taking with easy PDF import and annotation, as well as the ability to write, type and draw in the same area. Samsung Notes also features Audio Bookmark, which allows you to record lectures or meetings while you write, and then sync the two together.
- Enhanced Multi-Active Window: Open and run up to three apps simultaneously. So you can make video calls, monitor email and take notes all at once. The Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ also come with edge screen that provides quick access to your most used apps.
- Improved Samsung DeX mode: The latest One UI brings a streamlined task bar to Samsung DeX. With the addition of screen zoom support and font sizing options, you can customize Samsung DeX to suit your preferences. If you need to present to a group, you can wirelessly connect your tablet to compatible TVs and you’re ready to go!
Ultimate Device for Entertainment
Unleash your creativity with new leisure features on the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+.
- Enriched Downtime: Galaxy Tab S7 features an 11” LTPS TFT display and Tab S7+ features a one-of-a-kind 12.4” Super AMOLED display – both supporting a 16:10 aspect ratio picture. Combined with quad speakers sound by AKG, they offer an immersive cinematic experience. With an intelligent battery that adapts power output based on your activity, the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ can help you stream, game and create without being tethered to an electrical outlet.
- Unmatched Gaming: Enjoy seamless cloud-based gaming with ultra-fast refresh rates and immersive displays. With the addition of Bluetooth controllers, the tablets provide a premium gaming experience you can bring with you anywhere you go.
- Premium Apps: Relax and unwind with subscription to premium apps including YouTube Premium for 4 months, Clip Studio Paint for six months and a 30-day trial on Canva Pro. So grab the S-Pen and let your imagination run wild on popular creative apps.
Price and Pre-Book Offers:
Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ will be available in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black and Mystic Silver colours.
Galaxy Tab S7 Wi-Fi variant, priced at INR 55999, will be available at Reliance Retail and Samsung Shop.
Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ LTE variants will be priced at INR 63999 and INR 79999 and will be available at select retail outlets, Samsung Shop, Amazon and Flipkart.
Consumers can pre-book their Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ starting today to avail special benefits.
- On pre-booking Galaxy Tab S7, get the Keyboard Cover at a special price of INR 5999 (Discount of INR 10000 on MRP) and cashback up to INR 5000 on HDFC credit and debit cards.
- On pre booking Galaxy Tab S7+, get the Keyboard Cover at a special price of INR 7999 (Discount of INR 10000 on MRP) and cashback up to INR 6000 on HDFC credit and debit cards.
In addition, consumers of Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ can avail a special discount of 22.6% on purchase of Microsoft 365 Family priced at INR 5299. Microsoft 365 is the productivity suite offered by Microsoft, which encompasses cloud storage, advanced security and access to premium Microsoft applications.
Ambrane Launches New Range Of Wireless Neckbands In India
Ambrane announcing Ravindra Jadeja as its brand ambassador last month, plans an aggressive roadmap of products, with the launch of the range of wireless neckbands in India. Designed for on-the-move musical freedom, the neckbands come with a comfortable design, high bass and long battery life. Starting from a nominal price of Rs.1, 299/-, the neckband offers 365 days of warranty to its users.
First, in the lineup, are Bassband pro priced at Rs. 2,199/-, and Bassband Lite, priced at Rs. 1,299/-. BassBand Pro features dynamic drivers for HD Sound experience and a long battery life of up to 6 hours. It also comes with a stylish and snug-fit design for comfort on the go use, and with the IPX5 Water Resistant feature, it boasts as the perfect workout partner. BassBand Lite, as the name suggests is the lighter version of the BassBand Pro. Engineered with immersive audio quality & high thumping bass, BassBand Lite enables you to enjoy a premium audio experience.
Bringing a wide choice to the customers, the neckband range further includes the Melody series. Melody 20 and Melody 11 embody a dual stereo output, along with 10mm drivers that produce high-detail treble sound giving user the ‘music concert’ experience, at the tip of theirfingers. Engineered with advanced technology, Melody 20 comes with a long battery life that supports upto 8 hours of playtime with only 2 hours of charging.While Melody 11 supports 6 hours of playtime. Both the neckbands Melody 20, priced at Rs. 1,499/- and Melody 11 priced at Rs. 1,799/-features a secure fit, light on collar design for everyday use.
Trendz 11, is the other sporty and classy neckband in the league of Ambrane neckbands. The neckband priced at Rs. 1,999/- features deep bass technology for an immersive music experience. It offers a long playback time of up to 6 hours with just a 1.5-hour charge making it an ideal companion for everyday hustle.
All the models of the neckband series are equipped with Smart Voice Assistant; Google Assistant and Siri for ensuring a total hands-free experience to the users. The durable and comfortable design ensures that earphones always stay in place while running, jogging or at the gym. Additionally, the neckbands feature tangle-free wear with its magnetic clasps that keep the earphone together when not in use.
Also, feature-packed neckbands are integrated with an in-built microphone for a crystal clear calling experience, with an easy switch between music and calls.
Apart from the brand’s website, you can get your hands on these products from Amazon and Flipkart too.
Amazfit Reveals The Price of Its Upcoming Bip U Pro Smartwatch
Amazfit, one of India’s top wearable brands, is gearing up to add one more member to their most affordable smartwatch category. Amazfit is launching Bip U Pro Smartwatch, which will be available for INR 4,999/- on Amazfit’s official website. Additionally, Amazfit Bip U Pro will also be available on Amazon.
The “Notify Me” option for customers on Amazon and Amazfit is also available.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is a classy and high-tech wearable with Built-in GPS, Built-in Amazon Alexa. Apart from this, Bip U Pro helps us follow fitness regimes easily with 60+ sports mode and other specifications like BioTracker™ 2 PPG, Sedentary reminder, Somnus care, SpO2 measurement.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is available in 3 colors: Black, Green and Pink.
RAEGR launches MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ Dual Wireless Charger for Apple Products
RAEGR announces ‘MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ – a 2-in-1 wireless charger that also converts into a smartphone stand. The Arc M1330 has two charging coils that can simultaneously fuel an Apple iPhone 12 or AirPods along with an Apple Watch. Additionally, the foldable design also allows for high portability and also be used as a smartphone stand.
Commenting on the new accessory launch, Ajesh George, MD, RAEGR said, “The MagFix Duo is a must have accessory for Apple Watch and iPhone 12 users. Highly portable form factor makes it even more convenient to use on the go ”
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 is a 15W dual wireless charger that is aimed at users who own Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The Arc M1330 is a dual-operation charger that can simultaneously charge two Apple devices, be it an iPhone or AirPods and Apple Watch. It features a MagSafe-compatible charging pad on the left that accommodates any of Apple’s iPhone 12 series smartphones or AirPods (2/Pro) and can charge them with up to 15 Watts of power.
The right side of the pad has a unique folding design that charges the Apple Watch. It can be used in Normal mode or lifted by 90° in Night Stand mode for Loop Band convenience. Using it in the Night Stand mode allows you to simultaneously charge the Watch while the Watch’s display can turn into a desk clock.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 has a folding design that allows for high portability. Use it at home, in the office, in your car or anywhere you like and transport it in your handbag or backpack with ease. Additionally, the foldable design also helps convert the Arc M1330 into a smartphone stand for your iPhone 12 too. This feature takes advantage of the magnets in the phone and charger’s surface to help it rest in place.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 can also be used to charge other Qi-compatible smartphones from brands such as Samsung, Google, Huawei, LG and a few others at 15W. However, the smartphone stand feature will only work with Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The wireless charger sports a USB Type-C connector and you can use any compatible USB charger to power the MagFix Duo Arc M1330. It is recommended that you use a charger that has a power rating of above 15W for the best charging results.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 also has some rugged safety features. It protects every charging device from Over-current, Overheat, Over-Voltage and Short Circuit. Lastly, using its in-built intelligent device detection circuit, the charger can detect the power requirements of each device and smartly adjust the output power among 5W, 7.5W, 10W and 15W.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 15W dual Wireless Charging Stand will be available for Rs 2,999, with a standard industry warranty of 1 year, on Amazon.in and Flipkart.com. Buyers can avail of additional 6 months of warranty on registering their products.
Feature3 days ago
Vivo Pledges 10 Crores Aid to Support India’s Fight Against COVID-19
Trending3 days ago
Airtel Payments Bank Offers 6% P.A. Interest Rate On Savings Accounts
Feature3 days ago
Samsung Donates INR 37 Crores for India’s Fight Against Covid-19
Smartphone3 days ago
Infinix Launches Lucrative Offers for Flipkart’s Big Saving Days Sale
Gadgets2 days ago
HyperX Launches New Dynamic QuadCast S Microphone
Trending2 days ago
Make This Mother’s Day Memorable by Gifting Your Mom a Saregama Carvaan
Trending4 days ago
Avail Amazing Offers on Motorola Smartphones During Flipkart Big Savings Days
Apps2 days ago
Top Google Play Store Alternatives for Android Users