Huawei Consumer Business Group India announced that its latest entrant in the wearables category, HUAWEI Band 6 sold out on Amazon India. The product became a bestseller on Amazon India within hours subsequent to it launch on the platform and sold out soon after. The stylish and feature loaded HUAWEI Band 6 will soon be available for customers again on Amazon India starting July 15, 2021 at an attractive price of INR 4490/-. The product will be available in four stylish colours: Graphite Black, Sakura Pink, Amber Sunrise and Forest Green, which broadens the options to satisfy more tastes.
An innovative top-grade smart fitness band, HUAWEI Band 6 comes with features like all day blood oxygen saturation monitoring (SpO2), heart-rate monitoring, sleep quality monitoring, 96 sports modes among many others for our health conscious customers. The product is equipped with a BIG Amoled full-view display allowing customers to consume more content and enjoy a smartwatch-like interactive experience. The HUAWEI Band 6 comes with 14 days battery life on a single charge, offering an uninterrupted user experience for up to two weeks
The key features that help HUAWEI Band 6 stand out on its own are the main reasons behind its immense sale success.
All-day SpO2 Monitoring
Health monitoring features are one of the most popular features for smart band users. Thanks to the hardware modules optimised, based on the Huawei TruSeenTM 4.0 and new smart power-saving algorithm, the HUAWEI Band 6 now supports All Day SpO2 monitoring. It monitors users’ health and generates an alarm when the blood oxygen level is low, helping them take swift action and manage their health more proactively. HUAWEI Band 6 also provides continuous, real-time, and accurate heart rate, sleep and stress monitoring. It will also alerts the user if the resting heart rate is too high or too low.
1.47-inch FullView AMOLED Display
HUAWEI Band 6 is Huawei’s first smart band to include a 1.47-inch AMOLED FullView Display with a 64 percent screen-to-body ratio, meaning it can display more information while remaining stylish.
HUAWEI Band 6 comes with a 1.47-inch AMOLED FullView Display with a resolution of 194*368 and 282PPI for vivid content. The colourful screen display provides users with greater clarity of information and gives workout and health data in a more user-friendly display ratio. Users can easily swipe up and down, left and right, just like using a smartphone touchscreen.
Two-week battery life
Supported by a high-efficiency chipset and smart power-saving algorithms, the HUAWEI Band 6 enables continuous heart rate and sleep monitoring with a 14-day battery life for uninterrupted use. On top of this, the HUAWEI Band 6 supports fast charging via a magnetic charger. One five-minute charge can sustain the smart band for two days of typical use. Weighing only 18g, the HUAWEI Band 6 is a remarkable piece of kit.
A new lifestyle featuring proactive fitness management
The fitness features of HUAWEI Band 6 also bring a whole new experience to users. The 96 workout modes include 11 professional workout modes such as indoor and outdoor running, cycling, and rope skipping, and 85 more customized modes, including fitness, ball games, and dancing types, offering wide coverage of workout tracking. The HUAWEI Band 6 adopts Huawei-developed HUAWEI TruSportTM professional exercise algorithm to deeply analyse users’ exercise capabilities based on multi-dimensional parameters such as heart rate variability data and exercise data, providing them with scientific assessment and suggestions on their exercise capabilities.
A smart companion on the wrist
With its incredible battery life and lightweight design, the HUAWEI Band 6 is designed to provide its users with essential and smart features for extended periods of time in various scenarios. The HUAWEI Band 6 can intelligently identify unfamiliar numbers, control music playback and remote camera shutter.
HUAWEI Band 6 is not only leading the way in reshaping the conventional form of a smart band, but also the most versatile entry-level wearable product on the market. . With the HUAWEI Band 6, users can easily establish new ways to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Flipkart is Back with Independence Day Sale, Brings Great Discount Offers
Flipkart is offering huge discounts on Blaupunkt Android Smart TVs range to help Flipkart customers get the most of the sale. The Flipkart Independence Day sale will kickstart from 5th August and the five-days sale will end on 9th August. The e-commerce giant is offering discounts on Blaupunkt Premium TV models which includes the 32-inch HD Ready Cybersound Android TV, 42-inch FHD Android TV, 43-inch Cybersound 4K Android TV and 55-inch 4K Android TV.
So here is a list of Blaupunkt TV series with great sale prices coming on the e-commerce site.
Features of 32-inch HD Ready Cybersound Android TV
- Powered by Android 9 is bezel-less which comes with 40W speaker output,
- Edge-free sound technology
- 2 speakers, 1 GB Ram and 8 GB ROM to offer a smooth viewing experience.
- Price – 14,999
Features of 42-inch FHD Android TV
- Powered by Android 9
- Includes an Ultra-Thin Bezel
- 40W speaker output
- Edge-free sound technology,
- 2 speakers
- 1GB Ram and 8GB ROM.
- Price – 21,999
Features of 43-inch Cybersound 4K Android TV
- 50W speaker output
- Dolby Digital Plus, DTS TruSurround certified audio with 4 amazing speakers
- Dolby MS12 sound technology that can decode and improve Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus powered sound technologies.
- The model is powered by Android 10 and is inbuilt with a 2GB Ram and 8GB ROM.
- Price – 30,999
Features of 55-inch 4K Android TV
- Bezel-less and has a 60W speaker output
- Dolby Digital Plus, DTS TruSurround certified audio, Dolby MS12 sound technology that
- can decode and improve Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus powered sound technologies
- Android 10, 2GB Ram, 8GB Rom and 4 speakers just like the 43-inch version.
- Price – 40,999
Plus, all the models have 5.0 Bluetooth, 2 USB ports, 3 HDMI ports along with voice-enabled remote, ARM Cortex A53 Processor and more than 6000 Plus Apps and Games Like Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5, Sony LIV, Google Play Store with 500,000 Plus TV Shows
Now Purchase All TCL Products on its New Online Store
To mark the celebrations of the 40th anniversary, TCL has announced the launch of their updated e-commerce website. TCL a leading consumer electronics brand has made a mark in the industry by launching some of the products featuring the latest technological innovations. It gladly invites the customers to visit their new online brand store for updates on the latest products, events, upcoming launches and much more. The brand along with this has also announced the launch of several other programs and initiatives for the customers.
TCL on the occasion of their 40th anniversary has thanked the customers for their trust and support. The brand plans to come up with many programs that would be focusing on customer welfare. According to Mike Chen, General Manager, TCL India, “The primary goal to redesign the website was to provide the customers with a new and user-friendly experience. He further adds that the 40th anniversary is not only a meaningful milestone for the brand but a fresh start also. A start to the new journey with an aim to achieve higher goals, by delivering customer-centric products and services.In addition to his statement, he said that Indian customers have always bestowed their support to us and now it’s the perfect time to give back. We at TCL would soon be coming up a ‘Mega-Indian’ UGC campaign around Independence Day exclusively for the Indian consumers”.
TCL has named the month of August to be the ‘Giving Back to Customers’ month. It has also announced that the period from August 3, 2021, to August 6, 2021, would mark the first-ever ‘TCL Super Member Days’, where the customers would be entitled to special discounts and offer on their range of QLED, Mini LED, 4K TVs, P715, P615, smart ACs Elite series and Ocarina series.
The company also said that the celebrations would not stop here and will further continue with the launch of the ‘TCL Rights and Benefits’ program on August 9, 2021. The plan would be live on TCL Home App. The members after downloading the app can enjoy exclusive rights and benefits. Here is a brief of the benefits that one can enjoy under the TCL Rights and Benefits program:
1. The customers would be entitled to a welcome gift which is a 1-month free subscription to ErosNow.
2. Moreover, the customer can participate in the lucky draw and earn a chance to win exclusive discount coupons for TCL products that can be redeemed on the brand store.
3. Not only this, but the company also offers a referral bonus to the customers whereby you can avail yourself a chance to win TCL products simply by inviting your friends to become members.
Indian customers have been an integral part of the company’s growth and as a gesture of gratitude, the brand plans to invite the winners of the ‘Mega-Indian’ UGC campaign to meet and greet the General Manager, TCL India, Mike Chen.
Apple Days Sale Starts on Vijay Sales, Discover Exciting Deals
This August, Vijay Sales is bringing the best possible way to celebrate the Pre-Independence Day Sale. It has announced an exclusive Apple Days sale from 03.08.2021 to 09.08.2021 on all its retail outlets as well as the Vijaysales.com. The consumer retail company has put out special offers on all the latest range of iPhones,MacBook, iPad, Watches, Air pods, Home Pods and Apple Care +.
As part of its Apple Days campaign, consumers can avail of unbelievable offers with effective price of iPhone 11 Starts fromRs.45,999; iPhone 12 Pro Starts at 1,04,990; iPhone 12 ProMax Starts at 1,14,999iPhone 12 Starts fromRs. 67,400; iPhone 12 mini-Starts from Rs. 57,499; iPhone SE Starts fromRS: – 31,990; iPhone XR Starts from Rs 39,199; iPadstarts at 24,500; iPad Pro Starts at Rs.55,900;MacBook Air Starts at Rs. 81,900; MacBook Pro With latest M1 Chip Starts at Rs. 1,07,000; Apple Watch Series 6 starting from Rs. 34,990; Apple Watch SE starting from Rs. 28,900, Air Pods at Rs. 11,290; and Air Pods Pro at Rs. 18,490 Air Pods Max at 52,990.
Unbelievable offers await;
- iPhone 11 starts at Rs. 50,999 Additional Cashback Up to5000 on HDFC Bank Cards;
- iPhone 12 Pro Starts at 1,09,900 Additional Cashback up to 5000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Starts at 1,19,999 Additional Cashback up to 5000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone 12 starts at Rs. 73,400Additional Cashback up to 6000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone 12 mini starts at Rs.63499Additional Cashback up to 6000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone SE starts from Rs.35,990 Additional Cashback up to 4000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone XR starts from 43,199 Additional Cashback up to 4000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- Get up to 15% Off on Purchase of Any Apple Care + With iPhone and available in retail stores
- iPad starts at 24,500
- iPad ProStarts at Rs.55,900 Cashback up to 4000 On HDFC Bank Cards
- Get up to 15% Off on Purchase of Any Apple Care + With iPad and available in retail stores
- MacBook Air M1 Starts at Rs. 87,900/- Additional Cashback up to 6000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- MacBook Pro With latest M1 Chip Starts at Rs. 1,14,900/- Additional Cashback up to 7000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- Get up to 15% Off on Purchase of Any Apple Care + With MacBook and available in retail stores
- Apple Watch Series 6 available from Rs. 37,990 Additional Cashback up to 3000 On HDFC Bank Cards
- Apple Watch SE starts from Rs.30,900 Additional Cashback up to 2000 On HDFC Bank Cards, Get up to 15% Off on Purchase of Any Apple Care + With Watch and available in retail stores
- Air Podsstarts at Rs. 12,790; and Air Pods Pro starts at Rs. 20,990;Air Pods Max at 52,990. Home Pod Mini Start at Rs. 9,490Additional Cashback up to2,500 On HDFC Bank Cards.
Gadgets5 days ago
Get Rid of Slow Charging, Mi Brings New HyperSonic PowerBank
Smartphone2 days ago
Micromax Brings its Latest IN 2b Smartphone, Check All Features
Trending3 days ago
Amazon’s GREAT FREEDOM FESTIVAL is Here, Check Top Deals
Gaming5 days ago
Enjoy Best Competitive Gaming at ‘The Rising’ Esports Tournament
Gadgets2 days ago
Increase Your Productivity with Canon’s New Ink Tank Printers
Gadgets3 days ago
Keep a Trak of Your Health & Wellness with Fitbit Luxe
Smartphone3 days ago
Get A Rich Multitasking Experience on New TECNO POVA 2 Smartphone
Apps3 days ago
Paytm Payments Bank Crossed 10 Million FASTags Mark