International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, 2020 Q4 ranks Canon India #1 in the A3 & A4 laser copier-based MFP (multi-function printer) segment for the fifth consecutive year in India. This achievement is a testament of Canon’s continued market leadership and commitment to the printing industry.
As per the IDC report, Canon India ended 2020 as the market leader with a 30.7% overall market share, 30% market share in the mono segment and 35.4% in the colour segment. With this result, Canon India retained its market leadership for fifth year in a row in the overall, mono and colour A3 & A4 Laser Copier Based MFP segment. (With consideration of speed range up to 75 ppm (A4 Mono Speed) for Mono Segment and up to 60 ppm (A4 Colour Speed) for Colour Segment.)
“Achieving #1 market-share in the A3 and A4 Laser Copier Based MFP segment for five years in a row is a great honour for each one of us at Canon. Despite the turbulent situation across the world in 2020, we are thankful to all our partners and customers for their trust and faith in the Canon brand. Technological innovation and service support are the key pillars that have helped us to delight our customers always and have helped us reach this pinnacle of success.” said Mr. K. Bhaskhar, Senior Vice President-BIS Segment, Canon India.
He further adds, “New models launched under our flagship line-up of imageRUNNER are helping our customers embark on their digital transformation journey while optimizing operational costs and productivity. Being market leaders in the A3 and A4 MFP laser copier categories only strengthens are resolve to bring more evolved products to the market and clearly goes to show our commitment towards investment in technology and building commercially viable products for our customers.”
With our range of A3 and A4 MFP’s we are able to reach a broad spectrum of customers from large enterprises to small businesses. To be recognized as the market leader in all 3 segments showcases Canon’s ability to benefit a wide variety of customers through its high-quality solutions. The company recently expanded its state-of-the-art MFP range through the introduction of the imageRUNNER 1643i, imageRUNNER 1643iF and imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX MFP series.
Flipkart is Back with Independence Day Sale, Brings Great Discount Offers
Flipkart is offering huge discounts on Blaupunkt Android Smart TVs range to help Flipkart customers get the most of the sale. The Flipkart Independence Day sale will kickstart from 5th August and the five-days sale will end on 9th August. The e-commerce giant is offering discounts on Blaupunkt Premium TV models which includes the 32-inch HD Ready Cybersound Android TV, 42-inch FHD Android TV, 43-inch Cybersound 4K Android TV and 55-inch 4K Android TV.
So here is a list of Blaupunkt TV series with great sale prices coming on the e-commerce site.
Features of 32-inch HD Ready Cybersound Android TV
- Powered by Android 9 is bezel-less which comes with 40W speaker output,
- Edge-free sound technology
- 2 speakers, 1 GB Ram and 8 GB ROM to offer a smooth viewing experience.
- Price – 14,999
Features of 42-inch FHD Android TV
- Powered by Android 9
- Includes an Ultra-Thin Bezel
- 40W speaker output
- Edge-free sound technology,
- 2 speakers
- 1GB Ram and 8GB ROM.
- Price – 21,999
Features of 43-inch Cybersound 4K Android TV
- 50W speaker output
- Dolby Digital Plus, DTS TruSurround certified audio with 4 amazing speakers
- Dolby MS12 sound technology that can decode and improve Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus powered sound technologies.
- The model is powered by Android 10 and is inbuilt with a 2GB Ram and 8GB ROM.
- Price – 30,999
Features of 55-inch 4K Android TV
- Bezel-less and has a 60W speaker output
- Dolby Digital Plus, DTS TruSurround certified audio, Dolby MS12 sound technology that
- can decode and improve Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus powered sound technologies
- Android 10, 2GB Ram, 8GB Rom and 4 speakers just like the 43-inch version.
- Price – 40,999
Plus, all the models have 5.0 Bluetooth, 2 USB ports, 3 HDMI ports along with voice-enabled remote, ARM Cortex A53 Processor and more than 6000 Plus Apps and Games Like Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5, Sony LIV, Google Play Store with 500,000 Plus TV Shows
Now Purchase All TCL Products on its New Online Store
To mark the celebrations of the 40th anniversary, TCL has announced the launch of their updated e-commerce website. TCL a leading consumer electronics brand has made a mark in the industry by launching some of the products featuring the latest technological innovations. It gladly invites the customers to visit their new online brand store for updates on the latest products, events, upcoming launches and much more. The brand along with this has also announced the launch of several other programs and initiatives for the customers.
TCL on the occasion of their 40th anniversary has thanked the customers for their trust and support. The brand plans to come up with many programs that would be focusing on customer welfare. According to Mike Chen, General Manager, TCL India, “The primary goal to redesign the website was to provide the customers with a new and user-friendly experience. He further adds that the 40th anniversary is not only a meaningful milestone for the brand but a fresh start also. A start to the new journey with an aim to achieve higher goals, by delivering customer-centric products and services.In addition to his statement, he said that Indian customers have always bestowed their support to us and now it’s the perfect time to give back. We at TCL would soon be coming up a ‘Mega-Indian’ UGC campaign around Independence Day exclusively for the Indian consumers”.
TCL has named the month of August to be the ‘Giving Back to Customers’ month. It has also announced that the period from August 3, 2021, to August 6, 2021, would mark the first-ever ‘TCL Super Member Days’, where the customers would be entitled to special discounts and offer on their range of QLED, Mini LED, 4K TVs, P715, P615, smart ACs Elite series and Ocarina series.
The company also said that the celebrations would not stop here and will further continue with the launch of the ‘TCL Rights and Benefits’ program on August 9, 2021. The plan would be live on TCL Home App. The members after downloading the app can enjoy exclusive rights and benefits. Here is a brief of the benefits that one can enjoy under the TCL Rights and Benefits program:
1. The customers would be entitled to a welcome gift which is a 1-month free subscription to ErosNow.
2. Moreover, the customer can participate in the lucky draw and earn a chance to win exclusive discount coupons for TCL products that can be redeemed on the brand store.
3. Not only this, but the company also offers a referral bonus to the customers whereby you can avail yourself a chance to win TCL products simply by inviting your friends to become members.
Indian customers have been an integral part of the company’s growth and as a gesture of gratitude, the brand plans to invite the winners of the ‘Mega-Indian’ UGC campaign to meet and greet the General Manager, TCL India, Mike Chen.
Apple Days Sale Starts on Vijay Sales, Discover Exciting Deals
This August, Vijay Sales is bringing the best possible way to celebrate the Pre-Independence Day Sale. It has announced an exclusive Apple Days sale from 03.08.2021 to 09.08.2021 on all its retail outlets as well as the Vijaysales.com. The consumer retail company has put out special offers on all the latest range of iPhones,MacBook, iPad, Watches, Air pods, Home Pods and Apple Care +.
As part of its Apple Days campaign, consumers can avail of unbelievable offers with effective price of iPhone 11 Starts fromRs.45,999; iPhone 12 Pro Starts at 1,04,990; iPhone 12 ProMax Starts at 1,14,999iPhone 12 Starts fromRs. 67,400; iPhone 12 mini-Starts from Rs. 57,499; iPhone SE Starts fromRS: – 31,990; iPhone XR Starts from Rs 39,199; iPadstarts at 24,500; iPad Pro Starts at Rs.55,900;MacBook Air Starts at Rs. 81,900; MacBook Pro With latest M1 Chip Starts at Rs. 1,07,000; Apple Watch Series 6 starting from Rs. 34,990; Apple Watch SE starting from Rs. 28,900, Air Pods at Rs. 11,290; and Air Pods Pro at Rs. 18,490 Air Pods Max at 52,990.
Unbelievable offers await;
- iPhone 11 starts at Rs. 50,999 Additional Cashback Up to5000 on HDFC Bank Cards;
- iPhone 12 Pro Starts at 1,09,900 Additional Cashback up to 5000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Starts at 1,19,999 Additional Cashback up to 5000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone 12 starts at Rs. 73,400Additional Cashback up to 6000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone 12 mini starts at Rs.63499Additional Cashback up to 6000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone SE starts from Rs.35,990 Additional Cashback up to 4000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- iPhone XR starts from 43,199 Additional Cashback up to 4000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- Get up to 15% Off on Purchase of Any Apple Care + With iPhone and available in retail stores
- iPad starts at 24,500
- iPad ProStarts at Rs.55,900 Cashback up to 4000 On HDFC Bank Cards
- Get up to 15% Off on Purchase of Any Apple Care + With iPad and available in retail stores
- MacBook Air M1 Starts at Rs. 87,900/- Additional Cashback up to 6000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- MacBook Pro With latest M1 Chip Starts at Rs. 1,14,900/- Additional Cashback up to 7000 on HDFC Bank Cards
- Get up to 15% Off on Purchase of Any Apple Care + With MacBook and available in retail stores
- Apple Watch Series 6 available from Rs. 37,990 Additional Cashback up to 3000 On HDFC Bank Cards
- Apple Watch SE starts from Rs.30,900 Additional Cashback up to 2000 On HDFC Bank Cards, Get up to 15% Off on Purchase of Any Apple Care + With Watch and available in retail stores
- Air Podsstarts at Rs. 12,790; and Air Pods Pro starts at Rs. 20,990;Air Pods Max at 52,990. Home Pod Mini Start at Rs. 9,490Additional Cashback up to2,500 On HDFC Bank Cards.
Gadgets4 days ago
Get Rid of Slow Charging, Mi Brings New HyperSonic PowerBank
Trending2 days ago
Amazon’s GREAT FREEDOM FESTIVAL is Here, Check Top Deals
Smartphone2 days ago
Micromax Brings its Latest IN 2b Smartphone, Check All Features
Gaming4 days ago
Enjoy Best Competitive Gaming at ‘The Rising’ Esports Tournament
Apps2 days ago
Paytm Payments Bank Crossed 10 Million FASTags Mark
Smartphone2 days ago
Get A Rich Multitasking Experience on New TECNO POVA 2 Smartphone
Gadgets2 days ago
Keep a Trak of Your Health & Wellness with Fitbit Luxe
Trending2 days ago
Hrithik Roshan Continues to Endorse Zebronics’ IT Peripherals