Amazon.in announced ‘Mega Music Fest’ for music enthusiasts bringing a host of offers and deals on a wide range of headphones, speakers, guitars, soundbars and more. Customers can get great offers and deals on multiple categories from brands such as boAt, Sony, JBL, Bose, Casio and more. The sale will be live until 30th June 2021.
Here are some products available during ‘Mega Music Fest’ on Amazon.in with offers and deals from sellers.
- boAt Rockerz 335: Bring home the magic of the Type-C interface that offers a seamless charging experience all day, boAt Rockerz 335 pumps out your favorite tunes with powerful immersive sound via its 10mm dynamic drivers. The neckband offers a huge playback time of up to 30 hours in a go, 10 minutes of charge offers a playtime of up to 10 hours and a full charge can be achieved in just 40 minutes courtesy of its ASAP Fast Charge technology. The ergonomically designed neckband dons power sensitive smartbuds, has a premium alloy metal control board with high-grade silicone finish and is IPX5 marked for resistance against water, to offer substance with style. Connect to your media devices instantly, take the advantage of dual pairing and enjoy real-time audio with Bluetooth v5.0. It is available for INR 1,599.
- Sony WF-1000X M4: Hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. These headphones feature additional microphones that assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality and the reduction of even more high and mid frequency sounds. It has a dual Noise Sensor technology, featuring two microphones on each earcup, captures ambient noise and passes the data to the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. Using a new algorithm, the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 then applies noise cancelling processing in real time to a range of environments. It is available for INR 26,990.
- boAt Stone 201A: Smart & Rugged High-Quality Audio Bliss – The boAt Stone 201A can make your dream a reality. It brings you the World of Alexa in a compact IPX6 rated water shock and dust resistant portable speaker. It has a Bluetooth 4.1 speaker that can be wirelessly connected to Bluetooth devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers to playback any music collection stored on them. Thanks to its powerful 2000mAh battery, the system delivers powerful sound, separated from any mains supply, for up to 6 hours(at 80% volume) and a standby time of up to 10 hours which makes it the perfect companion for you in the park, whilst camping, while on an adventurous trek or on the beach. Get it for INR 1,749.
- Infinity Hardrock 210: If walls had ears, this is what they would want to hear! The HardRock 210 can change your house into a club, a theatre, a jazz party and much more. Connect the speaker to your TV, Laptop, smartphone, tablet or any Bluetooth device, USB device, or AUX inputs and let the tunes run wild in your house. The wooden cabinet subwoofer is purpose-made to deliver beats that will make your heartbeat resonate with them. With 3 inbuilt modes for movies, gaming and music; you can be treated to custom made music that suits your needs. That’s not it! The Hardrock 210 can be operated with an IR remote from anywhere in your house. Let’s make your home everything you need it to be! The soundbar is available for INR 4,699.
- Yamaha FS100C Acoustic Guitar: Quality and tone at an affordable price is the hallmark of F series guitars. These guitars share every bit of the passion that ignites our premium ranges and are the perfect instrument for student or seasoned player alike available for INR 9,776.
- Casio CT-X9000IN 61-Key Portable Keyboard: The CT-X Series comes with the AiX Sound Source, which can produce a wide range of sound qualities from powerful bass tones to clear high tones. The exceptional computing power of the high performance LSI reproduces the natural charm of acoustic instrument sounds, such as the agreeable change in tone when a piano key is struck, the sensation of a drum performance, or soaring strings. Dynamic tone changes also give its electronic sound exceptional expressiveness. AiX sound source delivers quality tones and rich expressiveness. The high-speed digital signal processor is also applied for each sound type, such as melody, backing drum and bass, or organ. Even the standard ensemble for a keyboard delivers distinct sound for each instrument for an expressive performance. Get it for INR 21,615.
Sony Celebrating its Legacy, Brings World of Film Campaign
Sony India Pvt Ltd. is proud to announce the World of Film, an initiative to celebrate Sony’s legacy and continued commitment to the movie making world. Whether it be involvement with high profile blockbuster studios or an individual crafting their indie film, Sony is committed in their creative journey every step of the way through the power of their Alpha series interchangeable lens cameras and Cinema Line camera series. The campaign begins on 2nd August 2021 and will run until the end of the year.
Sony’s Film Legacy captures emotion and unleash the true power of visual storytelling
For decades, Sony has pushed the boundaries in the world of filmmaking and stayed at the forefront of cutting-edge cinematic technology. In 2000, Sony introduced Hollywood to the HDW F900, the world’s first digital cinema camera. The F900 was used to make blockbuster movies such as Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones in 100% digital cinematography. Sony’s class leading VENICE has been used to capture hundreds of theatrical, broadcast, cable and streaming releases. Sony has combined its film industry DNA and superior digital imaging prowess to create powerful creative tools such as the Cinema Line and Alpha Series cameras to capture emotion and unleash the true power of visual storytelling.
Sony’s extended history in the cinematic world has built long lasting relationships with studios and filmmakers the world over. With this engagement of the filmmaking community, Sony hopes to encourage content creators to blossom through the power of Sony digital imaging equipment.
Celebrating creators from a diverse range of backgrounds and across a wide range of genres
Sony will be celebrating several unique filmmakers from a diverse range of backgrounds and across a wide range of genres. These include individual filmmakers to production houses crossing Asia Pacific.
Their films will be showcased alongside exclusive behind the scenes production footage starting 2nd August 2021. This footage will share their journey and experience in filmmaking and the gear that helped them achieve their vision. Additionally, these creators will hold workshops sharing insights on how they achieved their cinematic visions starting 2nd August 2021.
Filmmaking competition consists of two categories, the Open Category and the College Category for submission of Fiction or Non-Fiction films
Sony will be running a filmmaking competition as part of the campaign; the competition begins on 2nd August 2021 and runs until the end of the year on 31st December 2021. In both categories, fiction and non-fiction film videoare accepted for submission. The competition consists of two categories. (participant residing in India)
- Open Category: The Open Category is free to enter and is open to anyone who submits their film or films shot with a Sony camera body
- College Category: The College Category which is open to participants undertaking a full-time course in audio visual content creation (Photography, Videography, Multimedia, UI, Mass Communication, Media and Filmmaking programme)
The special prize for winners of Sony India’s Open category is Sony ILCE-7S III camera and SEL2470Z lens and College category is Sony Cinema Line FX3 and SEL1635GM lens; Regional winner will USD$10,000 cash under the Open and USD$5,000 cash under the College category
Winners will first be chosen on a local level before being judged regionally. The Sony India winners will be judged in January 2022 while the regional winner will be judged in February 2022. The Sony India category winners will receive the following special prize:
- For the Open Category (one winner): Special prize of Alpha 7S III camera and SEL2470Z Lens
- For the College Category (maximum 3 groups per college with up to 4 students per group; one winner): Special Prize of Sony Cinema Line FX3 camera and SEL1635GM lens for the participating College
- Group Members of the Winner of college (maximum up to 4 students) will each get Sony’s Premium Headphone as a special prize
The regional winner will receive a grand prize of USD$10,000 cash under the Open Category and USD$5,000 cash under the College Category. For further information, please sign up to receive notifications on World of Film and its upcoming events.
Micron Brings Latest 176-Layer NAND in Mobile Solutions to Boost 5G Experience
Micron Technology, Inc., announced it has begun volume shipments of the world’s first 176-layer NAND Universal Flash Storage (UFS) 3.1 mobile solution. Engineered for high-end and flagship phones, Micron’s discrete UFS 3.1 mobile NAND unlocks 5G’s potential with up to 75% faster sequential write and random read performance than prior generations,1 enabling downloads of two-hour 4K movies2 in as little as
Micron’s 176-layer NAND offers a compact design ideal for the high capacity, small form factors required in mobile devices. This launch follows quickly on the heels of Micron’s volume delivery of PCIe Gen4 solid-state drives with 176-layer NAND in June, bringing high performance, design flexibility and low power consumption to professional workstations and ultrathin notebooks. Now available for smartphones, Micron’s industry-pioneering advanced NAND technology and performance enables a more responsive mobile experience with true multitasking across apps.
“5G delivers multigigabit speeds to mobile devices, and a high-performance hardware foundation is critical to powering these lightning-fast mobile experiences,” said Raj Talluri, senior vice president and general manager of Micron’s Mobile Business Unit. “Our breakthrough 176-layer NAND supercharges smartphones with unparalleled performance, delivering rich multimedia content to consumers’ fingertips in a flash.”
Micron’s 176-layer UFS 3.1 solution provides 15% faster mixed workload performance than its prior generation, enabling faster app launching and switching across multiple apps for a smoother mobile experience. Without storage as a bottleneck, users can take advantage of 5G’s speeds with the powerful combination of UFS 3.1 and Micron’s 176-layer NAND.
“Micron’s first-of-its-kind combination of UFS 3.1 and 176-layer NAND will give our HONOR Magic3 Series an edge as the first smartphone to debut with this high-performance 3D NAND solution,” said Fang Fei, president of product line at Honor Device Co., Ltd. “Users of our new flagship HONOR Magic3 Series will be able to enjoy snappy, seamless multitasking across apps, fast downloads and storage supported by Micron’s industry-leading solution.”
Micron’s 176-layer mobile solution features:
- Improved performance: Micron’s 176-layer UFS 3.1 solution brings 75% faster sequential write and 70% faster random read performance over previous generations, dramatically accelerating application performance.
- Faster downloads: The up to 1,500 MB/s sequential write performance translates to an ability to download a 10-minute 4K (2,160 pixel) YouTube video stream in 0.7 seconds3 or a two-hour 4K movie in 9.6 seconds.
- Smoother mobile experience: As compared to its predecessor, Micron’s 176-layer UFS 3.1 solution and its premium quality of service results in about 10% shorter latency for faster response times and a more reliable mobile experience.
- Improved endurance: Micron’s 176-layer mobile solution boasts up to two times the improved total bytes written versus its previous-generation product,4 meaning twice the total data can be stored without degrading device reliability and the smartphone’s life span can be extended for even the heaviest of users.
Availability of Micron’s 176-layer UFS 3.1 mobile solutions
Now available, Micron’s 176-layer UFS 3.1 discrete mobile NAND is offered in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB capacities.
Hrithik Roshan to Endorse Zebronics’ IT Peripherals
Taking forth their 5th year of association, Zebronics in a strategic move has ventured to make accessible ‘premium to masses’ range of IT peripherals taking cognisance of the ‘work from home’ culture adopted across the globe. Zebronics holds decades worth of trust and a loyal clientele in IT Peripherals, Home & Personal Audio, Mobile & LIfestyle Accessories and Surveillance category for 24 years now.
The pandemic has brought along a new way of working in the new normal with an increasing need and requirement for setting up computers at home to work remotely and smoothly. The IT Peripherals segment has found a fresh lease of life in the pandemic as ‘work from home’ regimen gains more strength. People are looking at making their remote working space more productive be it online education or PC gaming, thereby investing in the peripherals category once again.
Zebronics with its philosophy of being ‘Always Ahead’ and have planned to further cement its position, by introducing more world class products in the IT Peripheral segment, thereby pushing the envelope and strategically enhancing its position as a market leader by endorsements with Hrithik Roshan.
Hrithik Roshan shares, ” I trust Zebronics to understand the pulse of the Indian masses and deliver a range of IT peripherals to their demands. After our 4 years of productive association, I’m only happy to strengthen the relationship in line with the technological shift witnessed world over. Zebronics has been a market leader in making premium gadgets accessible to the masses at economical rates. As an ambassador it is satisfying to see the brand grow from strength to strength.”
“For zebronics the IT peripherals business has been the foundation, from the day of our inception in 1997, we continue to invest in this product category as PC gaming has become very popular and the category is very close to our heart. Superstar Hrithik Roshan is more than a style icon, he has a charming persona and having worked with him in the last few years, we feel he is the perfect face to our brand when it comes to style, hard work or panache. His exuberance and energetic personality syncs perfectly with our brand and we are very glad to strengthen our collaboration and also have him on board for this important category. As we like to say it’s ‘Zebronics for life’.” Mr Rajesh Doshi, Director, Zebronics said.
Trending4 days ago
Top Tech Gifting Ideas for This Friendship Day
Gadgets3 days ago
Get Rid of Slow Charging, Mi Brings New HyperSonic PowerBank
TV5 days ago
Check Out The Top 5 LED TVs Under 30,000
Trending5 days ago
Acer Day Sale is Back with Exciting Deals, Check All Details
TV4 days ago
Infinix X140-inch Android Smart TV Launched in India
Apps5 days ago
Koo App Adds Yellow-tick Verification, Applications Now
Infotainment4 days ago
Tata Sky Binge Delivers OTT Aggregation Across 11 Streaming Apps
Gaming3 days ago
Enjoy Best Competitive Gaming at ‘The Rising’ Esports Tournament