Committed to expanding its high-performance product line since its inception in 2013 with gaming headsets, HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology announced new additions across its award-winning gaming accessories and memory lineup. The newest products being shown at CES include the Cloud Flight S wireless gaming headset, Alloy Origins™ RGB gaming keyboard with HyperX Aqua mechanical switches, Pulsefire Raid gaming mouse, FURY Ultra RGB gaming mouse pad, as well as FURY DDR4 DIMM and Impact DDR4 SODIMM memory modules. HyperX also revealed two new ChargePlay Clutch™ solutions for convenient charging and docking of Switch Joy-Con™ controllers and mobile devices.
The new additions come off the heels of major HyperX market milestones – with over 10 million gaming headsets, one million gaming keyboards and 65 million memory modules shipped in 2019 – and leading market share for PC-compatible headsets according to the latest NPD data. Since developing the first HyperX Cloud gaming headset in 2014, HyperX has produced 30 headset models, establishing itself as a leading PC and console gaming headset brand and moving into the lifestyle market with its Cloud MIX line of headsets and a full network of “We’re All Gamers” lifestyle brand ambassadors spanning different backgrounds – from Grammy award winner Post Malone to JuJu Smith-Schuster of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Gordon Hayward of the Boston Celtics.
“With an unwavering commitment to the ‘We’re All Gamers’ philosophy, the HyperX CES lineup reflects our evolution of catering to enthusiast PC gamers to console gamers to mobile gamers and beyond,” said HyperX. “Whether competing in an online PC tournament or playing the latest title on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation or Xbox, HyperX’s latest gaming peripherals and memory solutions provide the best in class for gamers as we drive HyperX to the next phase of growth.”
The latest HyperX line of products add new levels of comfort, convenience, customization and performance are designed to enhance gameplay at all levels.
- HyperX Cloud FlightTM S – Building on the success of Cloud Flight, Cloud Flight S is a wireless headset offering up to 30 hours1 of battery life and features free-standing Qi certified wireless charging.2 Sporting a closed cup design with 90-degree rotating ear cups, Cloud Flight S provides an immersive in-game audio experience with HyperX custom-tuned virtual 7.1 surround sound3 and 50mm drivers broadcasting at 2.4 GHz. Cloud Flight S includes a detachable microphone with LED mic mute indicator. The PC, PS4™ and PS4™ Pro ready headset also comes with intuitive earcup controls to adjust game and chat volume that is customizable using HyperX NGENUITY software.
- HyperX Alloy OriginsTM Gaming Keyboard – Alloy Origins mechanical keyboard is built using tactile HyperX Aqua mechanical switches and features RGB exposed backlit keys for brighter illumination with radiant lighting effects and five adjustable brightness levels. The keyboard features an aluminum body with an aircraft-grade brushed finish for durability and stability, plus a space-saving layout to maximize desktop real estate for ultimate mouse movement. The USB Type-C to USB Type-A keyboard cable is also detachable. Alloy Origins offers advanced customization features for lighting and macros, including simple customizable per-key lighting effects.5 With on-board memory, users may save up to three Alloy Origins profiles for on-the- go gaming using HyperX NGENUITY software. The keyboard also includes 100 percent anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover.
- HyperX Pulsefire Raid – Pulsefire Raid RGB is an ergonomic mouse designed for gamers who need additional buttons for key binding or to execute a variety of commands. Pulsefire Raid is designed for accurate, fluid and responsive tracking, without acceleration, featuring 11 programmable buttons and a Pixart 3389 sensor for accuracy and speed with settings up to 16,000 DPI. Customizable6 native DPI settings allow gamers to monitor settings with an LED indicator. In addition, the mouse includes Omron switches with 20M click reliability. Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY allows gamers to set macros, adjust DPI and customize RGB lighting effects.
- HyperX FURY Ultra – The FURY Ultra mouse pad features a radiant 360-degree RGB light ring and light bar that is customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software. The gaming surface utilizes a micro-textured hard surface with anti-slip rubber base that offers performance, speed and stability.
- New HyperX FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB Speeds – FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB modules are cost-effective, high-performance upgrades for Intel and AMD’s latest platforms. FURY modules include Intel XMP Certified or XMP-ready profiles and are ready for AMD Ryzen. FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB will now be available in 3600MHz and 3733MHz frequency versions, 8GB and 16GB modules, and kit capacities up to 64GB.
- New HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM Capacity Additions – HyperX Impact DDR4 offers powerful performance for small form factor machines. Impact DDR4 offers Plug N Play7 features for automatic overclocking to the highest published frequency within the system speed allowance and is Ryzen and Intel XMP-ready in capacities up to 32GB modules and kit configurations up to 64GB.
- HyperX ChargePlay ClutchTM for Nintendo Switch – The ChargePlay Clutch charging case for Nintendo SwitchTM features 6000mAh battery and LED charge level indicators. The charging case offers detachable rubber Joy-ConTM grips and a kickstand for gaming in tabletop mode. The charging case provides convenient and secure docking via USB Type-C connector.
- HyperX ChargePlay ClutchTM for Mobile – ChargePlay Clutch for mobile offers a secure docking system that will clutch the mobile device tightly and is equipped with rubber-textured controller grips. The ChargePlay Clutch is certified fo r Qi wireless charging and offers a removable 3000mAh battery pack that doubles as a power bank with LED charge indicators and a USB port.
The new HyperX products will be on display and demonstrated at CES during CES Unveiled, Pepcom Digital Experience and in the HyperX demo suite at the Venetian Hotel (Tower Suite #29-335), Jan. 6-9.
The new products will be available later this year through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets in selective regions.
Here Are The Best Sustainable Commercial PCs
In line with Dell Technologies’ Progress Made Real social impact plan, Dell has incorporated sustainable solutions, materials and packaging in the industry’s most sustainable commercial PC portfolio.
The new Latitude 7320 detachable isasleek, lightweight and ready to support the “do-from-anywhere” work style. Itfeatures ComfortView Plus low blue light solution that eases eye strain and fatigue delivering the most comfortable viewing experience. The Latitude 7320 detachable comes with a 13-inch display and an advanced 5 MP front-facing camera, with Temporal Noise Reduction (TNR) to bring brighter, sharper visuals to video calls. With all ports and security features in the tablet head, users can enjoy the flexibility of this device and detach without worry. This device also contributes to our 2030 sustainability goals with EPEAT Gold registration; waterborne paint on 100 percent of painted parts; and packaging trays that feature ocean-bound plastic (25%) and HDPE recycled plastic (75%). The Dell Latitude 7320 starts at INR 85,000 and is available on DellTechnologies.com.
Designed for professionals across manufacturing, engineering, education and financial industries, the Precision 3560 Mobile Workstation features 100% sRGB, 400nit display with ComfortView Plus and Dell’s exclusive PremierColor software. This lightweight workstation provides an incredible mobile platform for 2D and entry 3D CAD, as well as reporting and data analysis. The Precision 3560 is the first PC among Dell’s commercial portfolio to use bioplastic from tree waste in their design. Produced using a by-product of the paper making process called ‘tall oil,’ these devices feature lids containing 21% bioplastic content. The Precision 3560 starts at INR 74,500 and is available on DellTechnologies.com.
The Latitude 5320 comes with 11th Generation Intel® CoreTM with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology and offers upto Core i7 Iris® Xe Graphics. A great example of a renewable material, our bioplastics are blended with recycled carbon fiber and other plastics for a total of 71% recycled or renewable materials in the lid of the Latitude 5000 series. By focusing on the second heaviest part of the device – the lid – Dell can make a larger sustainability impact, reducing the product’s carbon, water and energy footprint, while maintaining Dell’s high reliability, durability and performance standards. The Dell Latitude 5320 starts at INR 77,500 and is available on DellTechnologies.com.
Upgraded with the Intel® Evo™ series, the XPS 13 9310 brings the perfect combination of performance, responsiveness, battery life and stunning visuals. Co-engineered with Intel, the Dell XPS 13 is verified to provide a seamless experience for entertainment or work, anywhere. With up to i7 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors coupled with the Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, the XPS 13 is now even faster, smoother and more immersive. On a planet with almost 8 billion people, every action we take makes an impact. We have eliminated foam and single-use plastic bags with the new XPS family. Consumers can toss the entire XPS box in the recycling bin without thinking twice as it contains recycled ocean-bound plastics, locally recycled plastic, sustainable materials and recycled corrugate. The XPS 13 9310 starts at INR Rs. 150,990 including GST and is available for purchase at select Dell Exclusive Stores and on Amazon.
pTron Unveils Tangent Plus v2 BT Neckband at INR 999/-
pTron announces the launch of advanced and upgraded Tangent Plus v2. Jam-packed with extended playtime, high-quality audio, and design Tangent Plus v2 is available at a consumer-friendly price of INR 999 only.
The convenience factor coupled with the trendy design makes it a perfect choice for students and working professionals.
Mr. Ameen Khwaja, Founder & CEO, pTron commented on the launch, “Wireless is clearly the growing craze among the occupied youth. Every detail of pTron Tangent Plus is refined as per consumer feedback to include improvements in battery life, connectivity, seamless fast charging, and ergonomic design to produce the best possible music experience for music enthusiasts.”
The new Tangent Plus is an affordable, feature-rich, and efficient wireless neckband that fits easily within the everyday life of new-age India. It is an ideal choice for consumers looking to get more out of their listening experience with high-quality audio and convenient controls. The Bluetooth neckband boasts a perfectly secure fit, a built-in HD mic for crystal clear calls, Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity for the most stable connection, and optimum battery life. On top of the class-leading sound, pTron Tangent Plus is equipped with voice assistant and 10 mm dynamic drivers for an immersive stereo sound, accurate high frequencies, and mega bass.
The product highlight is inarguably its quick charging and battery life. Only 10 minutes of charging allows 6 hours of playtime, making Tangent Plus the best partner for those on the go. A product engineered with meticulous attention to detail, presented in 3 vogue colors – Ruddy Red, Bleeding Blue, and Titanium Grey, the neckband is THE style statement of 2021.
VingaJoy Launches BT-5800 Wireless Headphone Priced at INR 2999
VingaJoy has announced the launch of its all new Heavy Bass Wireless Headphones BT-5800, in India. Priced at Rs. 2,999, VingaJoy BT-5800 wireless headphones enjoy up to 40 hours of play and talk time and easy listening with the ultra – lightweight headphones that include soft ear pads for comfortable wear. This pair of wireless headphones with mic is packed with Bluetooth v5.0. Dedicated to sound and comfort, they also support hands-free calling, and an impressive bass with high stereo feature. The headphones have multiple pairing mode options, such as Wireless/TF/SD card/AUX function.
The headset has a built-in dual microphone which provides 360-degree surround sound support. VingaJoy BT-5800 is easy to carry and offers hand-free calling experience while performing sports activities or driving. The biggest benefit of this wireless headphones is that it has a lightweight structure and foldable design, making it a great companion while commuting. It also offers painless wearing for an easy comfortable long hour usage.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Lalit Arora, Co-Founder, VingaJoy said, “VingaJoy has been at the forefront of innovation and has evolved into developing some of the finest audio peripherals in the market right now. We have always been fascinated by sound and wanted to make the music experience better by discovering new technologies. We developed Smart Sound – audio that automatically adapts to the surroundings, to ensure our consumers get a consistent and superior experience of voice, audio and music in every environment. Aligned with that, the VingaJoy BT -5800 is a revolutionary headset that will change the way we experience sound and cope with noise in the future. We strongly believe that the product will have a strong appeal to our customers.
Trending4 days ago
Amazon Brings ‘School from Home’ Store with Exciting Offers
Gadgets4 days ago
Canon Launches New Range of Photo Printers in India
Smartphone4 days ago
Realme GT Smartphone Set to Launch on 15th June
Gadgets3 days ago
RAEGR Launches ‘Vocalz 250’ Condenser Mic Kit
Smartphone4 days ago
Mi 11X Series Witnessed Sales of Worth INR 300 Crore
Trending4 days ago
UBON Signs Bodybuilder ‘Sangram Chougule’ as Brand Ambassador
Gadgets4 days ago
Top 5 Best Earphones Under Rs 1,000 in India
Trending3 days ago
Redmi India Sold 2 Million Note 10 Series Smartphone Worth Rs. 3000+ Crores