Valentine’s Day 20201 is almost here and if you’re looking to buy a cool yet useful gift for your loved one this year, then here are our some suggestions. Ditch traditional gifts like wallets, ties, chocolate, Flowers and gift your beloved a gadget that will make their life easier, healthier or more enjoyable (or all three).
This list features 5 cool gadgets that you can consider giving your beloved one’s this Valentine’s Day: –
1. Inbase “Boom Plus” Wireless Speaker – Inbase newly launched wireless speaker Boom Plus is a must buy if your partner is a music lover. Priced at Rs 1,499, the speaker offers a 500mAh battery, which is said to offer four hours of playtime. The device offers an IPX6 rating and comes with a built-in microphone for calling. The newly launched speaker boasts of delivering a blasting sound with astounding voice clarity while promising long-lasting battery life. The latest Bluetooth 5.0 ensures uninterrupted connectivity with any phone. Boom Plus is amazingly slim and compact, with IPX6 ratings, making it water-resistant that allows one to enjoy their favourite music in the rains and even besides the pool. Available in Splashy Red, Metallic Grey, Olive Green and Pacific Blue colours, Boom Plus certainly promises to deliver the punch while jazz up the style quotient with its elegant looks.
2. UBON Golf 2.0 Multimedia Speaker – Light-weight and compact, the GSP-100 speaker by UBON is useful and designed to fit in small space for those with limited desk space. With powerful and dynamic bass and punchy sound, the wired speaker by UBON offers an excellent treble for full midrange audio performance. It is a multimedia speaker that can be easily connected via wired playback options making it compatible for multiple devices. Powered by USB 2.0, the speakers are ideal companion for any device. The speaker requires a 3.5mm auxiliary input to connect to your PC and devices. Priced at Rs. 799, this modern designed speaker is available in yellow, black and white color and is perfect amalgamation of trendy design and jam-packed features.
3. U&i “Killer” Wireless Neckband – U&i, the leading Mobile Accessories, and Consumer Electronics brand recently launched “Killer” -wireless neckband in the Indian market. Equipped with an astounding surround sound and heavy bass U&i “Killer” wireless neckband allows you to enjoy uninterrupted music while jogging, cooking, or even while working. It is packed with 50 hours of Backup Time. Owing to its shape and unique design, the device is extremely light-weight and sleek in design while sitting comfortably in your ears. The newly launched wireless neckband is also packed with an in-built LED Display that indicates the battery status of the device. Available at an introductory price of INR 2,999/- this neckband comes is stylish and loaded with features at the same time.
4. Vingajoy POWER BOOSTER VB-005 Power bank – VingaJoy’s POWER Booster with 20,000 MAh capacity comes with dual input ports and dual USB ports that help in fast charging with the use of both Micro USB and Type C charger. The strong lithium polymer battery offers high speed charging technology along with long battery life, enabling users to charge two devices at a faster speed. The product also offers overheating Protection, short circuit protection and over charger protection to ensure the safety of both the charger and the gadgets. This gives the power bank the flexibility to work with a wide range of devices like tablets, cameras, headphones, androids and type C-enabled devices too. Built keeping practicality in mind, a feather touch power on/ off button is provided to simplify its usage and led indicators keep you informed about the battery status. Priced at Rs. 2,999, VB-005 Power bank is a combination of performance, reliability and affordability, which will empower users to stay connected at all times.
5. Acer Gateway True Wireless earbuds (GAHR012) – The Gateway True Wireless (GAHR012) earbuds offer IPX4 water resistance and offers a stem design. This earbuds comes in a white colour option and also feature touch controls for music, calls, and activating voice assistant. They have a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz. For battery, you can enjoy the playback time of 4hrs on the earbuds in a single charge. Acer says that the TWS can charge fully in 1.5hrs and has a standby time of 24hrs(with case). The Gateway True Wireless Earbuds (GAHR012) is priced at Rs. 3,499 and are available on Flipkart and Amazon.
boAt ‘Immortal 1000D’ Gaming Headphone Launched with Dolby Atmos
boAt is all set to launch their line of gaming headphones, “Immortal”. Their flagship model, called boAt Immortal 1000D, includes Dolby Atmos for a premium gaming and entertainment experience. The headphones also come with 50mm drivers for high fidelity audio, regardless of the content played.
In a recent report released by KPMG, the online gaming segment in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21 per cent over FY21-FY25 to reach a size of INR 29,000 crore. Of the total size, online casual gaming accounts for 44 per cent of the total online gaming revenues. Overall growth in digital consumption sophistication has helped online gaming become a mainstream entertainment option.
Asia-Pacific has emerged as one the largest demand drivers for gaming accessories including PCs, consoles, audio and smartphones.
On Foraying into the gaming category, Sameer Mehta, Co-Founder, boAt said “We are very excited to launch our very first gaming headphone – the Immortal 1000D in India. The Indian gaming industry has grown to become one of the world’s largest e-gaming markets due to the fast and affordable connectivity of the internet and smartphones, and we want to provide specialized audio accessories and peripherals to professional as well as casual gamers and enthusiasts. The pandemic further elevated online gaming as an alternative entertainment option for many people, including a large part of our boAthead community. “
Commenting on this collaboration, Pankaj Kedia, Managing Director, Emerging Markets, Dolby Laboratories said, “We are delighted to partner with boAt for their first gaming headphone, Immortal 1000D. Consumers are now seeking higher quality and higher precision sound in gaming. Dolby Atmos will add depth and dimension to headphone audio, making it easier for gamers to detect easy-to-miss sounds and improve the accuracy of their gameplay. It will provide impressive clarity and detail to create a more realistic and thrilling experience. “
Excited about the launch of Immortal 1000D, Akshay Ahuja, Category Leader – Consumer Electronics, Amazon India said “boAt is very special to Amazon as we partnered to grow this business manifold and learnt things together in this really rewarding journey of working together. boAt is a leader today as its passion, quest for perfection and speed of execution have always been top-notch, helping us provide the latest trends in Consumer electronics to our customers. We strive to learn from the 4 years of our association and look forward to the next decade of partnership together”.
With Dolby Atmos available on the boAt Immortal 1000D, players will be able to unlock incredible immersive audio when playing their favourite PC games. Dolby Atmos works by placing the sounds of the game all around a listener with three-dimensional precision so that gamers can react faster and more accurately. It enables the ability to pinpoint the position and movement of teammates and enemies — even from overhead or behind. Gamers will be immersed in a more intense gaming experience that brings crystal clear, hair-raising realism to even the busiest of battlefields, so they can catch the subtle, potentially game-changing sounds they’ve been missing. These headphones also feature a 7.1 Channel Surround Audio created by the brands very own boAt Plugin Labz which processes high-fidelity sound and is optimized by experts in gaming audio immersion. Users can switch between 7.1 Channel Surround Audio or Dolby Atmos while gaming.
boAt Immortal 1000D comes with Dual mics for crystal clear and distortion-free communication between friends and foes. These also sport a remote to control audio, mic and LEDs for seamless voice and video conversations across YouTube, Discord, Twitch, and other streaming platforms. A long sturdy secure braided cable ensures durability and a USB connector ensures easy connectivity across all laptop and desktop gaming setups. The headphones shut out external noise using special closed earcups that fully cover your ears, aided by plush cushions that form a perfect seal for greater sound isolation. A new breathable weave minimizes sweat and heat build-up generated by skin contact, while the ultra-soft foam’s improved density greatly reduces the headset’s clamping force for unparalleled comfort. The earcups have a built-in automatic breathing RGB LED light effect to complete one’s gaming setup.
Here Are The Best Sustainable Commercial PCs
In line with Dell Technologies’ Progress Made Real social impact plan, Dell has incorporated sustainable solutions, materials and packaging in the industry’s most sustainable commercial PC portfolio.
The new Latitude 7320 detachable isasleek, lightweight and ready to support the “do-from-anywhere” work style. Itfeatures ComfortView Plus low blue light solution that eases eye strain and fatigue delivering the most comfortable viewing experience. The Latitude 7320 detachable comes with a 13-inch display and an advanced 5 MP front-facing camera, with Temporal Noise Reduction (TNR) to bring brighter, sharper visuals to video calls. With all ports and security features in the tablet head, users can enjoy the flexibility of this device and detach without worry. This device also contributes to our 2030 sustainability goals with EPEAT Gold registration; waterborne paint on 100 percent of painted parts; and packaging trays that feature ocean-bound plastic (25%) and HDPE recycled plastic (75%). The Dell Latitude 7320 starts at INR 85,000 and is available on DellTechnologies.com.
Designed for professionals across manufacturing, engineering, education and financial industries, the Precision 3560 Mobile Workstation features 100% sRGB, 400nit display with ComfortView Plus and Dell’s exclusive PremierColor software. This lightweight workstation provides an incredible mobile platform for 2D and entry 3D CAD, as well as reporting and data analysis. The Precision 3560 is the first PC among Dell’s commercial portfolio to use bioplastic from tree waste in their design. Produced using a by-product of the paper making process called ‘tall oil,’ these devices feature lids containing 21% bioplastic content. The Precision 3560 starts at INR 74,500 and is available on DellTechnologies.com.
The Latitude 5320 comes with 11th Generation Intel® CoreTM with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology and offers upto Core i7 Iris® Xe Graphics. A great example of a renewable material, our bioplastics are blended with recycled carbon fiber and other plastics for a total of 71% recycled or renewable materials in the lid of the Latitude 5000 series. By focusing on the second heaviest part of the device – the lid – Dell can make a larger sustainability impact, reducing the product’s carbon, water and energy footprint, while maintaining Dell’s high reliability, durability and performance standards. The Dell Latitude 5320 starts at INR 77,500 and is available on DellTechnologies.com.
Upgraded with the Intel® Evo™ series, the XPS 13 9310 brings the perfect combination of performance, responsiveness, battery life and stunning visuals. Co-engineered with Intel, the Dell XPS 13 is verified to provide a seamless experience for entertainment or work, anywhere. With up to i7 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors coupled with the Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, the XPS 13 is now even faster, smoother and more immersive. On a planet with almost 8 billion people, every action we take makes an impact. We have eliminated foam and single-use plastic bags with the new XPS family. Consumers can toss the entire XPS box in the recycling bin without thinking twice as it contains recycled ocean-bound plastics, locally recycled plastic, sustainable materials and recycled corrugate. The XPS 13 9310 starts at INR Rs. 150,990 including GST and is available for purchase at select Dell Exclusive Stores and on Amazon.
pTron Unveils Tangent Plus v2 BT Neckband at INR 999/-
pTron announces the launch of advanced and upgraded Tangent Plus v2. Jam-packed with extended playtime, high-quality audio, and design Tangent Plus v2 is available at a consumer-friendly price of INR 999 only.
The convenience factor coupled with the trendy design makes it a perfect choice for students and working professionals.
Mr. Ameen Khwaja, Founder & CEO, pTron commented on the launch, “Wireless is clearly the growing craze among the occupied youth. Every detail of pTron Tangent Plus is refined as per consumer feedback to include improvements in battery life, connectivity, seamless fast charging, and ergonomic design to produce the best possible music experience for music enthusiasts.”
The new Tangent Plus is an affordable, feature-rich, and efficient wireless neckband that fits easily within the everyday life of new-age India. It is an ideal choice for consumers looking to get more out of their listening experience with high-quality audio and convenient controls. The Bluetooth neckband boasts a perfectly secure fit, a built-in HD mic for crystal clear calls, Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity for the most stable connection, and optimum battery life. On top of the class-leading sound, pTron Tangent Plus is equipped with voice assistant and 10 mm dynamic drivers for an immersive stereo sound, accurate high frequencies, and mega bass.
The product highlight is inarguably its quick charging and battery life. Only 10 minutes of charging allows 6 hours of playtime, making Tangent Plus the best partner for those on the go. A product engineered with meticulous attention to detail, presented in 3 vogue colors – Ruddy Red, Bleeding Blue, and Titanium Grey, the neckband is THE style statement of 2021.
Gadgets4 days ago
Get Rid of Slow Charging, Mi Brings New HyperSonic PowerBank
Trending2 days ago
Amazon’s GREAT FREEDOM FESTIVAL is Here, Check Top Deals
TV5 days ago
Infinix X140-inch Android Smart TV Launched in India
Smartphone2 days ago
Micromax Brings its Latest IN 2b Smartphone, Check All Features
Gaming4 days ago
Enjoy Best Competitive Gaming at ‘The Rising’ Esports Tournament
Smartphone2 days ago
Get A Rich Multitasking Experience on New TECNO POVA 2 Smartphone
Apps2 days ago
Paytm Payments Bank Crossed 10 Million FASTags Mark
Gadgets2 days ago
Keep a Trak of Your Health & Wellness with Fitbit Luxe