Valentine’s Day 20201 is almost here and if you’re looking to buy a cool yet useful gift for your loved one this year, then here are our some suggestions. Ditch traditional gifts like wallets, ties, chocolate, Flowers and gift your beloved a gadget that will make their life easier, healthier or more enjoyable (or all three).
This list features 5 cool gadgets that you can consider giving your beloved one’s this Valentine’s Day: –
1. Inbase “Boom Plus” Wireless Speaker – Inbase newly launched wireless speaker Boom Plus is a must buy if your partner is a music lover. Priced at Rs 1,499, the speaker offers a 500mAh battery, which is said to offer four hours of playtime. The device offers an IPX6 rating and comes with a built-in microphone for calling. The newly launched speaker boasts of delivering a blasting sound with astounding voice clarity while promising long-lasting battery life. The latest Bluetooth 5.0 ensures uninterrupted connectivity with any phone. Boom Plus is amazingly slim and compact, with IPX6 ratings, making it water-resistant that allows one to enjoy their favourite music in the rains and even besides the pool. Available in Splashy Red, Metallic Grey, Olive Green and Pacific Blue colours, Boom Plus certainly promises to deliver the punch while jazz up the style quotient with its elegant looks.
2. UBON Golf 2.0 Multimedia Speaker – Light-weight and compact, the GSP-100 speaker by UBON is useful and designed to fit in small space for those with limited desk space. With powerful and dynamic bass and punchy sound, the wired speaker by UBON offers an excellent treble for full midrange audio performance. It is a multimedia speaker that can be easily connected via wired playback options making it compatible for multiple devices. Powered by USB 2.0, the speakers are ideal companion for any device. The speaker requires a 3.5mm auxiliary input to connect to your PC and devices. Priced at Rs. 799, this modern designed speaker is available in yellow, black and white color and is perfect amalgamation of trendy design and jam-packed features.
3. U&i “Killer” Wireless Neckband – U&i, the leading Mobile Accessories, and Consumer Electronics brand recently launched “Killer” -wireless neckband in the Indian market. Equipped with an astounding surround sound and heavy bass U&i “Killer” wireless neckband allows you to enjoy uninterrupted music while jogging, cooking, or even while working. It is packed with 50 hours of Backup Time. Owing to its shape and unique design, the device is extremely light-weight and sleek in design while sitting comfortably in your ears. The newly launched wireless neckband is also packed with an in-built LED Display that indicates the battery status of the device. Available at an introductory price of INR 2,999/- this neckband comes is stylish and loaded with features at the same time.
4. Vingajoy POWER BOOSTER VB-005 Power bank – VingaJoy’s POWER Booster with 20,000 MAh capacity comes with dual input ports and dual USB ports that help in fast charging with the use of both Micro USB and Type C charger. The strong lithium polymer battery offers high speed charging technology along with long battery life, enabling users to charge two devices at a faster speed. The product also offers overheating Protection, short circuit protection and over charger protection to ensure the safety of both the charger and the gadgets. This gives the power bank the flexibility to work with a wide range of devices like tablets, cameras, headphones, androids and type C-enabled devices too. Built keeping practicality in mind, a feather touch power on/ off button is provided to simplify its usage and led indicators keep you informed about the battery status. Priced at Rs. 2,999, VB-005 Power bank is a combination of performance, reliability and affordability, which will empower users to stay connected at all times.
5. Acer Gateway True Wireless earbuds (GAHR012) – The Gateway True Wireless (GAHR012) earbuds offer IPX4 water resistance and offers a stem design. This earbuds comes in a white colour option and also feature touch controls for music, calls, and activating voice assistant. They have a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz. For battery, you can enjoy the playback time of 4hrs on the earbuds in a single charge. Acer says that the TWS can charge fully in 1.5hrs and has a standby time of 24hrs(with case). The Gateway True Wireless Earbuds (GAHR012) is priced at Rs. 3,499 and are available on Flipkart and Amazon.
Ambrane Launches New Range Of Wireless Neckbands In India
Ambrane announcing Ravindra Jadeja as its brand ambassador last month, plans an aggressive roadmap of products, with the launch of the range of wireless neckbands in India. Designed for on-the-move musical freedom, the neckbands come with a comfortable design, high bass and long battery life. Starting from a nominal price of Rs.1, 299/-, the neckband offers 365 days of warranty to its users.
First, in the lineup, are Bassband pro priced at Rs. 2,199/-, and Bassband Lite, priced at Rs. 1,299/-. BassBand Pro features dynamic drivers for HD Sound experience and a long battery life of up to 6 hours. It also comes with a stylish and snug-fit design for comfort on the go use, and with the IPX5 Water Resistant feature, it boasts as the perfect workout partner. BassBand Lite, as the name suggests is the lighter version of the BassBand Pro. Engineered with immersive audio quality & high thumping bass, BassBand Lite enables you to enjoy a premium audio experience.
Bringing a wide choice to the customers, the neckband range further includes the Melody series. Melody 20 and Melody 11 embody a dual stereo output, along with 10mm drivers that produce high-detail treble sound giving user the ‘music concert’ experience, at the tip of theirfingers. Engineered with advanced technology, Melody 20 comes with a long battery life that supports upto 8 hours of playtime with only 2 hours of charging.While Melody 11 supports 6 hours of playtime. Both the neckbands Melody 20, priced at Rs. 1,499/- and Melody 11 priced at Rs. 1,799/-features a secure fit, light on collar design for everyday use.
Trendz 11, is the other sporty and classy neckband in the league of Ambrane neckbands. The neckband priced at Rs. 1,999/- features deep bass technology for an immersive music experience. It offers a long playback time of up to 6 hours with just a 1.5-hour charge making it an ideal companion for everyday hustle.
All the models of the neckband series are equipped with Smart Voice Assistant; Google Assistant and Siri for ensuring a total hands-free experience to the users. The durable and comfortable design ensures that earphones always stay in place while running, jogging or at the gym. Additionally, the neckbands feature tangle-free wear with its magnetic clasps that keep the earphone together when not in use.
Also, feature-packed neckbands are integrated with an in-built microphone for a crystal clear calling experience, with an easy switch between music and calls.
Apart from the brand’s website, you can get your hands on these products from Amazon and Flipkart too.
Amazfit Reveals The Price of Its Upcoming Bip U Pro Smartwatch
Amazfit, one of India’s top wearable brands, is gearing up to add one more member to their most affordable smartwatch category. Amazfit is launching Bip U Pro Smartwatch, which will be available for INR 4,999/- on Amazfit’s official website. Additionally, Amazfit Bip U Pro will also be available on Amazon.
The “Notify Me” option for customers on Amazon and Amazfit is also available.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is a classy and high-tech wearable with Built-in GPS, Built-in Amazon Alexa. Apart from this, Bip U Pro helps us follow fitness regimes easily with 60+ sports mode and other specifications like BioTracker™ 2 PPG, Sedentary reminder, Somnus care, SpO2 measurement.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is available in 3 colors: Black, Green and Pink.
RAEGR launches MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ Dual Wireless Charger for Apple Products
RAEGR announces ‘MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ – a 2-in-1 wireless charger that also converts into a smartphone stand. The Arc M1330 has two charging coils that can simultaneously fuel an Apple iPhone 12 or AirPods along with an Apple Watch. Additionally, the foldable design also allows for high portability and also be used as a smartphone stand.
Commenting on the new accessory launch, Ajesh George, MD, RAEGR said, “The MagFix Duo is a must have accessory for Apple Watch and iPhone 12 users. Highly portable form factor makes it even more convenient to use on the go ”
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 is a 15W dual wireless charger that is aimed at users who own Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The Arc M1330 is a dual-operation charger that can simultaneously charge two Apple devices, be it an iPhone or AirPods and Apple Watch. It features a MagSafe-compatible charging pad on the left that accommodates any of Apple’s iPhone 12 series smartphones or AirPods (2/Pro) and can charge them with up to 15 Watts of power.
The right side of the pad has a unique folding design that charges the Apple Watch. It can be used in Normal mode or lifted by 90° in Night Stand mode for Loop Band convenience. Using it in the Night Stand mode allows you to simultaneously charge the Watch while the Watch’s display can turn into a desk clock.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 has a folding design that allows for high portability. Use it at home, in the office, in your car or anywhere you like and transport it in your handbag or backpack with ease. Additionally, the foldable design also helps convert the Arc M1330 into a smartphone stand for your iPhone 12 too. This feature takes advantage of the magnets in the phone and charger’s surface to help it rest in place.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 can also be used to charge other Qi-compatible smartphones from brands such as Samsung, Google, Huawei, LG and a few others at 15W. However, the smartphone stand feature will only work with Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The wireless charger sports a USB Type-C connector and you can use any compatible USB charger to power the MagFix Duo Arc M1330. It is recommended that you use a charger that has a power rating of above 15W for the best charging results.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 also has some rugged safety features. It protects every charging device from Over-current, Overheat, Over-Voltage and Short Circuit. Lastly, using its in-built intelligent device detection circuit, the charger can detect the power requirements of each device and smartly adjust the output power among 5W, 7.5W, 10W and 15W.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 15W dual Wireless Charging Stand will be available for Rs 2,999, with a standard industry warranty of 1 year, on Amazon.in and Flipkart.com. Buyers can avail of additional 6 months of warranty on registering their products.
Gaming4 days ago
PUBG Mobile Returning as Battlegrounds Mobile India
Gaming5 days ago
The Esports Club Announces Partnership with Streamcoi
Trending4 days ago
Paytm to Set up Oxygen Plants to Support COVID-19 Relief Efforts
Trending4 days ago
Paytm Unveils COVID-19 Vaccine Finder on Its Mini App Store
Feature4 days ago
Buy Anything from Vijay Sales by Paying Only 10% Under Partial Booking Offer
Infotainment3 days ago
Watch Classic Movies This Mother’s Day on Lionsgate Play
Smartphone3 days ago
Best Smartphone to Gift Your Mom This Mother’s Day
Gaming11 hours ago
HyperX is The Official Global Founding Partner for Riot Games’ VALORANT Champions Tour