Canon India starts shipping its new RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM zoom lens. The RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM is the latest addition to new RF lens ecosystem and strengthens the lineup. This lens clearly demonstrates the company’s commitment to develop and innovate the EOS R full frame mirrorless camera system.
The RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM bears the signature ‘red ring’, which designates it as a member of the much-revered L-series family of lenses. The 70 to 200mm focal range is very versatile and includes wedding, fashion, portraits, nature, wildlife and sports.
Elaborating on the launch of the products, Mr. C Sukumaran, Director, Consumer Systems Products & Image Communication Products, Canon India said, “As the photography culture continues to grow in India, photographers are looking for versatile products to cater to their evolving needs. Keeping our users at the core of our efforts, we are delighted to introduce the new RF70-200mm lens – the latest addition to the RF lens ecosystem. Equipped with the new optical design, the lens ensures exceptional image quality, making it ideal for photographers from across genres be it wedding, fashion wildlife or even sports. The lightweight body of the lens adds to its versatility, allowing photographers to travel with ease. We are positive that the new lens when coupled with the popular EOS R, will be delight for our users in their photography journey.”
The New Optical design offers phenomenal Image Quality
- The RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM features a completely new optical design. This design consists of 17 elements in 13 groups. These lens groups feature Canon proprietary high-end optic elements, including one ultra-high-quality Super UD (Ultra Dispersion) lens and four super-high quality UD lenses
- These premium optic elements provide unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness. 2 aspherical elements help in eliminating unwanted chromatic aberration and colour fringing. An advanced SWC (Subwavelength coating) minimizes flare and ghosting
- The fast f/2.8 aperture coupled with the 9-blade circular aperture delivers soft and beautiful background blur
- The RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM offers the highest possible level of image quality throughout its focal range. This makes it the top choice for discerning professional photographers who are looking for the very best!
First time ever: Two Nano USMs for High Speed and Smooth AF for Still and Movie Shooting
- For the very first time on a Canon lens, two thumb-sized Nano USM motors (ultrasonic) are included in the RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM for the floating focus control. This allows the lens to achieve a degree of quietness, power saving, and high-speed operation
- The lens also achieves excellent high-speed, high-precision still image AF and smooth movie AF in combination with the Dual Pixel CMOS AF in the EOS R series cameras
5-stop Optical Image Stabilisation
- The RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM is equipped with IS, (Optical Image Stabilisation), with a CIPA standard of five-stops for still images
- There are also three IS modes which are optimised for subject movement – IS mode 1 for still subjects, IS mode 2 for panning and IS mode 3 for irregular movement such as sports
First time ever: New Electronic Floating Focus System
- For the very first time on a Canon lens, the RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM features an electronic float focus control that drives the two lens groups individually. This makes the lens more compact and reduces the minimum focusing distance from 1.2m to 0.7m
- With this new electronic floating focus control, ‘breathing’ due to focus movement is reduced, allowing movies to be shot with a stable compositio
Canon’s shortest and lightest 70-200mm f/2.8 lens ever
- The RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM weights a mere 1070 grams (approx.). It is approximately 27% shorter and 28% lighter than the well-established EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens. This is a huge boon to any photographer and significantly eases both storage and use
- This combined with the reduced weight of the EOS R is the ultimate combo for professional photographers, especially those using gimbals for wedding videography
Durable and Built to Last
- The RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM is the first RF lens designed with a white heat shield coating, which suppresses the rise in temperature, especially when it is used during hot weather
- The lens hood has a sliding window for easy operation of polarising filters with the hood attached
The RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM adopts unique extendable design that allows air to pass through but not dust and moisture. This ensures water and dust resistance which makes it an ideal companion even during unfavorable weather conditions. Additionally a fluorine coating on foremost and rearmost elements of the lens helps repel dust, oil and water from sticking to the elements.
The MRP of the RF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM is INR 216 995/- incl. of all taxes.
Here Are The Best Sustainable Commercial PCs
In line with Dell Technologies’ Progress Made Real social impact plan, Dell has incorporated sustainable solutions, materials and packaging in the industry’s most sustainable commercial PC portfolio.
The new Latitude 7320 detachable isasleek, lightweight and ready to support the “do-from-anywhere” work style. Itfeatures ComfortView Plus low blue light solution that eases eye strain and fatigue delivering the most comfortable viewing experience. The Latitude 7320 detachable comes with a 13-inch display and an advanced 5 MP front-facing camera, with Temporal Noise Reduction (TNR) to bring brighter, sharper visuals to video calls. With all ports and security features in the tablet head, users can enjoy the flexibility of this device and detach without worry. This device also contributes to our 2030 sustainability goals with EPEAT Gold registration; waterborne paint on 100 percent of painted parts; and packaging trays that feature ocean-bound plastic (25%) and HDPE recycled plastic (75%). The Dell Latitude 7320 starts at INR 85,000 and is available on DellTechnologies.com.
Designed for professionals across manufacturing, engineering, education and financial industries, the Precision 3560 Mobile Workstation features 100% sRGB, 400nit display with ComfortView Plus and Dell’s exclusive PremierColor software. This lightweight workstation provides an incredible mobile platform for 2D and entry 3D CAD, as well as reporting and data analysis. The Precision 3560 is the first PC among Dell’s commercial portfolio to use bioplastic from tree waste in their design. Produced using a by-product of the paper making process called ‘tall oil,’ these devices feature lids containing 21% bioplastic content. The Precision 3560 starts at INR 74,500 and is available on DellTechnologies.com.
The Latitude 5320 comes with 11th Generation Intel® CoreTM with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology and offers upto Core i7 Iris® Xe Graphics. A great example of a renewable material, our bioplastics are blended with recycled carbon fiber and other plastics for a total of 71% recycled or renewable materials in the lid of the Latitude 5000 series. By focusing on the second heaviest part of the device – the lid – Dell can make a larger sustainability impact, reducing the product’s carbon, water and energy footprint, while maintaining Dell’s high reliability, durability and performance standards. The Dell Latitude 5320 starts at INR 77,500 and is available on DellTechnologies.com.
Upgraded with the Intel® Evo™ series, the XPS 13 9310 brings the perfect combination of performance, responsiveness, battery life and stunning visuals. Co-engineered with Intel, the Dell XPS 13 is verified to provide a seamless experience for entertainment or work, anywhere. With up to i7 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors coupled with the Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, the XPS 13 is now even faster, smoother and more immersive. On a planet with almost 8 billion people, every action we take makes an impact. We have eliminated foam and single-use plastic bags with the new XPS family. Consumers can toss the entire XPS box in the recycling bin without thinking twice as it contains recycled ocean-bound plastics, locally recycled plastic, sustainable materials and recycled corrugate. The XPS 13 9310 starts at INR Rs. 150,990 including GST and is available for purchase at select Dell Exclusive Stores and on Amazon.
pTron Unveils Tangent Plus v2 BT Neckband at INR 999/-
pTron announces the launch of advanced and upgraded Tangent Plus v2. Jam-packed with extended playtime, high-quality audio, and design Tangent Plus v2 is available at a consumer-friendly price of INR 999 only.
The convenience factor coupled with the trendy design makes it a perfect choice for students and working professionals.
Mr. Ameen Khwaja, Founder & CEO, pTron commented on the launch, “Wireless is clearly the growing craze among the occupied youth. Every detail of pTron Tangent Plus is refined as per consumer feedback to include improvements in battery life, connectivity, seamless fast charging, and ergonomic design to produce the best possible music experience for music enthusiasts.”
The new Tangent Plus is an affordable, feature-rich, and efficient wireless neckband that fits easily within the everyday life of new-age India. It is an ideal choice for consumers looking to get more out of their listening experience with high-quality audio and convenient controls. The Bluetooth neckband boasts a perfectly secure fit, a built-in HD mic for crystal clear calls, Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity for the most stable connection, and optimum battery life. On top of the class-leading sound, pTron Tangent Plus is equipped with voice assistant and 10 mm dynamic drivers for an immersive stereo sound, accurate high frequencies, and mega bass.
The product highlight is inarguably its quick charging and battery life. Only 10 minutes of charging allows 6 hours of playtime, making Tangent Plus the best partner for those on the go. A product engineered with meticulous attention to detail, presented in 3 vogue colors – Ruddy Red, Bleeding Blue, and Titanium Grey, the neckband is THE style statement of 2021.
VingaJoy Launches BT-5800 Wireless Headphone Priced at INR 2999
VingaJoy has announced the launch of its all new Heavy Bass Wireless Headphones BT-5800, in India. Priced at Rs. 2,999, VingaJoy BT-5800 wireless headphones enjoy up to 40 hours of play and talk time and easy listening with the ultra – lightweight headphones that include soft ear pads for comfortable wear. This pair of wireless headphones with mic is packed with Bluetooth v5.0. Dedicated to sound and comfort, they also support hands-free calling, and an impressive bass with high stereo feature. The headphones have multiple pairing mode options, such as Wireless/TF/SD card/AUX function.
The headset has a built-in dual microphone which provides 360-degree surround sound support. VingaJoy BT-5800 is easy to carry and offers hand-free calling experience while performing sports activities or driving. The biggest benefit of this wireless headphones is that it has a lightweight structure and foldable design, making it a great companion while commuting. It also offers painless wearing for an easy comfortable long hour usage.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Lalit Arora, Co-Founder, VingaJoy said, “VingaJoy has been at the forefront of innovation and has evolved into developing some of the finest audio peripherals in the market right now. We have always been fascinated by sound and wanted to make the music experience better by discovering new technologies. We developed Smart Sound – audio that automatically adapts to the surroundings, to ensure our consumers get a consistent and superior experience of voice, audio and music in every environment. Aligned with that, the VingaJoy BT -5800 is a revolutionary headset that will change the way we experience sound and cope with noise in the future. We strongly believe that the product will have a strong appeal to our customers.
Gadgets4 days ago
RAEGR Launches ‘Vocalz 250’ Condenser Mic Kit
Trending4 days ago
Redmi India Sold 2 Million Note 10 Series Smartphone Worth Rs. 3000+ Crores
Gadgets4 days ago
Relive The Old Memories This Fathers’ Day with Saregama Carvaan
Trending3 days ago
Avail Big Discounts on Infinix Smartphones During from Flipkart’s Big Saving Days Sale
Smartphone4 days ago
TECNO SPARK 7T with 48MP AI Dual Rear Camera Launched in India
Gaming4 days ago
Garena Announced Schedule for City Finals of Free Fire City Open
Trending3 days ago
Realme Brings Amazing Offers on Its Smartphones on Flipkart
Gadgets4 days ago
pTron Launches New Smart Wearables, Starting at Rs. 899/-