Reinforcing its leadership position in the Ink Tank category, Canon India expanded its iconic PIXMA G Series line-up with the new category launch of Monochrome Ink Tank Printer PIXMA GM2070 and launch of two variants in the colour Ink Tank printers – PIXMA G6070, PIXMA G5070. The PIXMA G6070 is a multi-function printer allowing users to use it as a copier and scanner, while PIXMA G5070 and PIXMA GM2070 are single function printers. The new line-up features the popular integrated Ink Tank design, automatic two-sided printing, large paper feeding capacity, and full network compatibility, making them ideal for customers with high print volume demands.
Understanding the increasing demand from consumers and businesses for cost-efficient and reliable ink tank technology, the new models are specifically designed to lower business printing costs when compared to mono laser printers. With an ultra-low printing cost of approximately 8 paisa per print, the latest G series printers are equipped to reduce the cost of printing by almost 90%, as compared to mono laser printers, which costs approximately Rs. 2 per print with original toners. Additionally, Canon has incorporated an ‘economy’ mode in the PIXMA G series line-up, through which consumers can print up to 8300 pages with a single black refill as compared to the black output of 6000 pages, which most of competitors offer. Furthermore, this will help consumers to get over the frequent changes of toners and consequently, help them reduce carbon footprint to a considerable amount, also translating into significant savings for any organization.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Tamaki Hashimoto, Group Executive of Consumer Inkjet Group & Executive Officer of Canon Inc. said, “India has witnessed a rapid growth in the inkjet business for Canon and has been one of our top priority markets for expansion. Our learnings from the business in India, provides us an immense opportunity to nurture our new products. True to India’s cultural diversity, print applications are also diverse. Our Ink tank business in India has an excellent blend of home and office customers, which gives us the opportunity to have a balanced focus between B2C and B2B segments.”
Speaking about the launch, he further added, “Having received a tremendous response for our G-series printers globally, we are delighted to expand the portfolio with the launch of new monochrome ink tank printers. I am glad to be a part of the launch in India which will be a new leap in our growth story across the markets.”
Commenting on the landmark, Mr. Kazutada Kobayashi, President & CEO, Canon India said, “At Canon India, our endeavour has always been to consistently bind innovation together with service that enhances customer delight. Our foray into the ink tank category was a critical milestone to our printer business, which has led to a steady growth in our market share in the inkjet category. This has also led to the Consumer System Products division become one of the highest contributing businesses for us in India. As we continue to grow stronger and drawing from the success, we are proud to launch the latest addition to our PIXMA G-series.”
Highlighting the future plans, Mr. Kobayashi added, “I am optimistic that the launch will further enhance our presence in India, and increase our market share by 25% in the ink tank category. With this endeavour we believe that our new product range will cater to our commitment of enriching experience for our customers as well as be a significant step in attaining double digit growth for our business.’’
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Eddie Udagawa, Vice President, Consumer Imaging and Information Centre, Canon India said, “ With the increased technology adoption and internet penetration, we have witnessed a shift in the print requirements of customers; both in home segments and businesses. As pioneers in the imaging industry, we consider it our responsibility to bring forth products that addresses the evolving requirements of our customers and make them adept in today’s connected world. Taking this momentum ahead, we are thrilled to announce the latest addition to our flagship PIXMA G series equipped with the latest technology and user-friendly features. With this new addition, Canon is poised to propel the next wave of growth in the Ink Tank category by offering comprehensive portfolio of compelling products in the category.”
Speaking on this occasion, Mr. C Sukumaran, Director, Consumer Systems Products (CSP), Canon India said, “At Canon, we are dedicated towards the growth of printing culture in the country, and enable customers to witness the joy of printing. In line with the evolving technology landscape, we ensure that they have access to the best in class printing solutions for their money. Our expansion of PIXMA G-series portfolio is a testament to our commitment of empowering our customers with the most innovative, cost effective and productive solutions. With the additional user-friendly features and revamped design, the new printers are a good amalgamation of next level modern technology and cost-efficiency that adequately serves the end customer.”
KEY FEATURES OF THE NEW PIXMA G SERIES LINE-UP
PIXMA Ink Efficient G6070 All-in-One
- This multifunction printer handles all printing, scanning and copying jobs with ease. An Ethernet port and wireless connectivity ensures flexibility in placement anywhere in the office, while a 2-line LCD panel makes it easy to perform and confirm printer settings
PIXMA Ink Efficient G5070
- The G5070 is a dedicated print workhorse without scan or copy features. A 2-Line LCD panel adorns the front panel of the single function printer, similar to that on the G6070, and simplifies setup and provides device status information such as remaining link levels at a glance
PIXMA Ink Efficient Monochrome GM2070
- In India, the GM2070 is the first black and white printer offered by Canon in the ink-tank category. This unique printer breaks new ground by being the first to recognize that even businesses that print mostly black-and-white documents may on occasion need to print in colour
- Fuelled by a single refillable black Ink Tank, the printer’s unique design accepts a conventional colour ink cartridge for occasional, and small job prints. When the cartridge is removed, the printer snaps back into character as a no-nonsense, powerful single function monochrome printer that prints up to 8,300 documents off a single ink bottle refill
New ink bottle design for fast ink filling
- Canon also introduces a new ink bottle design that drain readily into empty Ink Tanks, with no need for squeezing during the refill process. A two-way channel in the ink bottle funnel regulates air pressure intelligently so that ink filling stops automatically once the maximum ink level is achieved
- Pigment black ink formulation has also been improved, delivering a higher optical density when printing on plain papers, so text and fine printed lines show enhanced contrast
Integrated Ink Tank System
- The PIXMA Ink Efficient G printers feature integrated refillable Ink Tanks to deliver a small footprint. The front-facing ink Tanks are designed with a see-through window so that a user can assess the level of remaining ink visually
Appetite for High Volume Printing
- With the Canon India’s Ink Efficient G Series, users will never again have to make the unclear choices between quality and quantity
- The printers deliver up to 8,300 black-and-white and 7,700 colour1 document pages on a bundled set of four ink bottles, delivering significant cost savings on ink supplies for businesses that need to print frequently and in large volumes. Vivid 4R-sized photo1 prints eject in just 37 seconds, and the printers support printing of borderless images on glossy papers up to A4 sizes
Two-Way Paper Feed Design
- With front cassette or rear tray feeding options, two kinds of media can be loaded at any time. Users can load ID card sized papers, envelopes, and glossy photo papers in the rear tray, and pack the 250-sheet front cassette with A4 plain office papers for document printing
- The front cassette also features a useful monitoring window so that paper supplies can be readied when paper is running low. Both feeding orientations can even be deployed to enjoy up to 350 sheets of uninterrupted printing for very large print jobs
Full Network Compatibility
- The versatile PIXMA Ink Efficient printers support Wired LAN and Wireless LAN2, making them suitable for placement anywhere in the office
- The printers also support Wireless Direct, allowing direct communication and printing from smartphones without the need for a wireless router
Printing for the Digital Age
- The PIXMA Ink Efficient G6070 and G5070 let you print and scan from your iOS and Android mobile devices (smartphone, tablets and laptops) through the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app. Alternatively, Android users can use the Canon Print Service plugin and AirPrint for Apple users to enjoy true driverless printing functionality
- Connect to your Facebook and Instagram accounts through the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app or access photos on Dropbox and Google Drive via the Canon PIXMA Cloud Link service. Documents and photos can be printed directly from your social media or cloud services.
- The latest G-series also support AI technology, which means that they are compatible with Alexa, Google speakers and other smart devices
Professional Poster, Flyer and Menu Designer with PosterArtist Lite
- Using Canon India’s free-for-download PosterArtist Lite, users can make use of more than 1,300 pre-loaded templates, photos and clip art to design a wide range of flyers, posters suitable for different businesses.
Pricing and availability
|Mo Model Number||MRPrice||Ail Availability|
|PIXMA G6070||INR 21,499/-||June 13th onwards|
|PIXMA G5070||INR 17,399/-||Ju June 13th onwards|
|PIXMA GM2070||INR 14,299/-||Ju June 13th onwards|
Ambrane Launches New Range Of Wireless Neckbands In India
Ambrane announcing Ravindra Jadeja as its brand ambassador last month, plans an aggressive roadmap of products, with the launch of the range of wireless neckbands in India. Designed for on-the-move musical freedom, the neckbands come with a comfortable design, high bass and long battery life. Starting from a nominal price of Rs.1, 299/-, the neckband offers 365 days of warranty to its users.
First, in the lineup, are Bassband pro priced at Rs. 2,199/-, and Bassband Lite, priced at Rs. 1,299/-. BassBand Pro features dynamic drivers for HD Sound experience and a long battery life of up to 6 hours. It also comes with a stylish and snug-fit design for comfort on the go use, and with the IPX5 Water Resistant feature, it boasts as the perfect workout partner. BassBand Lite, as the name suggests is the lighter version of the BassBand Pro. Engineered with immersive audio quality & high thumping bass, BassBand Lite enables you to enjoy a premium audio experience.
Bringing a wide choice to the customers, the neckband range further includes the Melody series. Melody 20 and Melody 11 embody a dual stereo output, along with 10mm drivers that produce high-detail treble sound giving user the ‘music concert’ experience, at the tip of theirfingers. Engineered with advanced technology, Melody 20 comes with a long battery life that supports upto 8 hours of playtime with only 2 hours of charging.While Melody 11 supports 6 hours of playtime. Both the neckbands Melody 20, priced at Rs. 1,499/- and Melody 11 priced at Rs. 1,799/-features a secure fit, light on collar design for everyday use.
Trendz 11, is the other sporty and classy neckband in the league of Ambrane neckbands. The neckband priced at Rs. 1,999/- features deep bass technology for an immersive music experience. It offers a long playback time of up to 6 hours with just a 1.5-hour charge making it an ideal companion for everyday hustle.
All the models of the neckband series are equipped with Smart Voice Assistant; Google Assistant and Siri for ensuring a total hands-free experience to the users. The durable and comfortable design ensures that earphones always stay in place while running, jogging or at the gym. Additionally, the neckbands feature tangle-free wear with its magnetic clasps that keep the earphone together when not in use.
Also, feature-packed neckbands are integrated with an in-built microphone for a crystal clear calling experience, with an easy switch between music and calls.
Apart from the brand’s website, you can get your hands on these products from Amazon and Flipkart too.
Amazfit Reveals The Price of Its Upcoming Bip U Pro Smartwatch
Amazfit, one of India’s top wearable brands, is gearing up to add one more member to their most affordable smartwatch category. Amazfit is launching Bip U Pro Smartwatch, which will be available for INR 4,999/- on Amazfit’s official website. Additionally, Amazfit Bip U Pro will also be available on Amazon.
The “Notify Me” option for customers on Amazon and Amazfit is also available.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is a classy and high-tech wearable with Built-in GPS, Built-in Amazon Alexa. Apart from this, Bip U Pro helps us follow fitness regimes easily with 60+ sports mode and other specifications like BioTracker™ 2 PPG, Sedentary reminder, Somnus care, SpO2 measurement.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is available in 3 colors: Black, Green and Pink.
RAEGR launches MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ Dual Wireless Charger for Apple Products
RAEGR announces ‘MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ – a 2-in-1 wireless charger that also converts into a smartphone stand. The Arc M1330 has two charging coils that can simultaneously fuel an Apple iPhone 12 or AirPods along with an Apple Watch. Additionally, the foldable design also allows for high portability and also be used as a smartphone stand.
Commenting on the new accessory launch, Ajesh George, MD, RAEGR said, “The MagFix Duo is a must have accessory for Apple Watch and iPhone 12 users. Highly portable form factor makes it even more convenient to use on the go ”
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 is a 15W dual wireless charger that is aimed at users who own Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The Arc M1330 is a dual-operation charger that can simultaneously charge two Apple devices, be it an iPhone or AirPods and Apple Watch. It features a MagSafe-compatible charging pad on the left that accommodates any of Apple’s iPhone 12 series smartphones or AirPods (2/Pro) and can charge them with up to 15 Watts of power.
The right side of the pad has a unique folding design that charges the Apple Watch. It can be used in Normal mode or lifted by 90° in Night Stand mode for Loop Band convenience. Using it in the Night Stand mode allows you to simultaneously charge the Watch while the Watch’s display can turn into a desk clock.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 has a folding design that allows for high portability. Use it at home, in the office, in your car or anywhere you like and transport it in your handbag or backpack with ease. Additionally, the foldable design also helps convert the Arc M1330 into a smartphone stand for your iPhone 12 too. This feature takes advantage of the magnets in the phone and charger’s surface to help it rest in place.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 can also be used to charge other Qi-compatible smartphones from brands such as Samsung, Google, Huawei, LG and a few others at 15W. However, the smartphone stand feature will only work with Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The wireless charger sports a USB Type-C connector and you can use any compatible USB charger to power the MagFix Duo Arc M1330. It is recommended that you use a charger that has a power rating of above 15W for the best charging results.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 also has some rugged safety features. It protects every charging device from Over-current, Overheat, Over-Voltage and Short Circuit. Lastly, using its in-built intelligent device detection circuit, the charger can detect the power requirements of each device and smartly adjust the output power among 5W, 7.5W, 10W and 15W.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 15W dual Wireless Charging Stand will be available for Rs 2,999, with a standard industry warranty of 1 year, on Amazon.in and Flipkart.com. Buyers can avail of additional 6 months of warranty on registering their products.
Gaming5 days ago
PUBG Mobile Returning as Battlegrounds Mobile India
Trending5 days ago
Paytm Unveils COVID-19 Vaccine Finder on Its Mini App Store
Feature5 days ago
Buy Anything from Vijay Sales by Paying Only 10% Under Partial Booking Offer
Infotainment4 days ago
Watch Classic Movies This Mother’s Day on Lionsgate Play
Smartphone4 days ago
Best Smartphone to Gift Your Mom This Mother’s Day
Gadgets18 hours ago
OSS Infocom Launches eOnz Elite Smartwatch
Trending15 hours ago
TECNO Launches Doorstep Delivery Facility
Startups16 hours ago
Fyool App Launches New User Interface