Adobe recently surveyed Indian consumers, revealing that 40 percent would like to be contacted by brands via email. At the same time, their stated preference is for personalized marketing emails that are less about promotions, and more about providing information, something that is better customized to their interests. To address consumers’ expectations, Adobe today announced new cross-channel innovations powered by creativity and data in Adobe Campaign, part of Adobe Experience Cloud.
The 2018 Adobe Email Survey also revealed that consumers are most frustrated with brands that recommend irrelevant products, send offers that expire or are inappropriate to season or location and misspell names. As brands strive to deliver the right experience to each individual, it’s more important than ever to engage with consumers on their terms and preferred channels; 27% of consumers surveyed in India highlight improved mobile viewing as the top innovation that has improved email experiences in the past few years.
The new capabilities Adobe introduce enable marketers to create personalized experiences across all devices and channels, including email. By more tightly integrating email marketing with content workflows and other marketing channels, Adobe is helping brands deepen relationships and build trust with customers. New Adobe Campaign capabilities and forward-looking projects from Adobe Research help marketers:
- Predict the best time to send emails: Adobe is previewing an Adobe Research email project in development for potential future integration in Adobe Campaign. Using Adobe Sensei, the company’s artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology, brands can automatically determine the most effective time to send an email for each customer to increase open rates and maximize the impact of their campaigns. Marketers only need to define a start and end window for the campaign, and Adobe automatically sends the email to each recipient at the best time.
- Intelligently segment emails based on individual engagement: Another project from Adobe Research brings deep engagement insights to marketers’ fingertips with Adobe Sensei. Measuring customers’ engagement with emails, based on how long it takes them to react to the messages they receive, helps determine the right frequency of communication. It can also inform targeting strategies at an individual level.
- Simplify email creation: Creating emails can be time consuming and costly when relying on an agency or graphic A new email message designer with a drag and drop interface helps marketers create brilliantly designed emails from scratch or from customizable templates. Email marketers can already pull assets into Adobe Campaign from Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Creative Cloud, as well as use Adobe Dreamweaver CC and the Creative Cloud SDK to edit email content in real-time. Today, Adobe announced it is expanding its integrations to include Dropbox. Adobe Campaign integration with Dropbox will be in beta later this year.
- Obtain and act on more granular insights: Without data, it’s impossible for brands to target individuals based on insights into their needs, wants and habits. New dynamic reporting capabilities in Adobe Campaign leverage the power of Adobe Analytics’ Analysis Workspace. For the first time, marketers can incorporate profile attributes alongside email statistics to better segment audiences, such as quickly understanding how a campaign performed among loyalty members in comparison to the rest of its customers. Enhancements also include the ability to automatically distribute visual, digestible reports on campaign insights to inform marketers, as well as data scientists and CRM directors.
- Create multilingual push messages: It’s tedious to create many localized versions of campaigns for various languages. To address this, Adobe is extending its multilingual capabilities to push notifications. Now, marketers can load multiple translations of push notifications from a file to automatically create, segment and send personalized, multilingual push notifications, in addition to emails from a single delivery. In addition to standard engagement tracking, engagement is tracked by language to allow multiple levels of analysis.
- Scale and deliver contextual emails: Understanding that brands are under pressure to send more personalized emails in context, Adobe is boosting throughput and deliverability in Adobe Campaign. Marketers can now send more emails at a faster speed, while maintaining the relevancy and personalization consumers demand. New capabilities that adapt delivery settings in real time ensureemails are sent at the right time to each individual, for example.
Adobe Campaign, part of Adobe Experience Cloud, powers brands including Vistara, Tata CLiQ, Electronics for Imaging, Grand Circle Travel, Hostelworld, Heathrow Airport Limited, Nissan Motor Company Ltd., Redtag.ca, Tourism Australia, Travelocity and Virgin Holidays, among others. Adobe helps brands drastically improve and personalize customer experiences across online channels, such as email and mobile, and offline channels like direct mail and call centers. Integration with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager provides deep insights into customer behavior, and manages and personalizes content. Adobe Campaign helps customers address obligations for data governance and privacy design features to comply with GDPR. Adobe has been positioned as a leader by leading industry analyst firms in cross-channel campaign management (see Gartner and Forrester reports).
Dinesh Nair Appointed as Director for Consumer Business Lenovo India
Global technology leader Lenovo has appointed Dinesh Nair as Director, Consumer Business for India region. Dinesh succeeds Mr. Shailendra Katyal, who has recently been appointed Site Leader for Lenovo India and Managing Director of Lenovo’s PC and smart device business in India.
Dinesh Nair has been an integral part of the Lenovo India consumer business for more than 11 years and has worked successfully across several roles. His most recent role was as the sales & channel management lead for Lenovo’s consumer segment in India. He has handled leadership responsibilities across offline general trade retail, distribution management, field sales, eCommerce, large format retail and category management, and has been a key contributor to the company’s growth journey in India.
“During this difficult time in India, we are working hard to ensure the safety of our employees, partners and customers and I am grateful that we have excellent leaders in place to bring our team together and offer this support. I am proud to hand over the reins of the consumer business to Dinesh. At the same time, this is a demonstration of our commitment to developing talent internally. I am sure he, along with the consumer leadership team, will propel the business to new heights,” said Shailendra Katyal, Managing Director, Lenovo India.
ASUS ROG Announces ROG Masters Asia Pacific eSports Tournament
ASUS ROG will host its first ROG Masters Asia Pacific eSports tournament from March to April 2021. Due to COVID-19 pandemic affecting travel around the region, the tournament will be conducted entirely online, with quarterfinal to final matches livestreamed.
The ROG Masters tournament will feature Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) as the official game title will provide opportunity to teams with enthusiastic players to pitch their skills against each other, as well as the best professional teams from their market and in the region.
The tournament will see various teams from 15 markets across the region vying for the chance to be crowned as the first ROG Masters Asia Pacific Edition CS:GO Champion.
The tournament will be played in three stages played over the course of 2 months:
- Country qualifiers
- Country finals
- Asia Pacific finals
Country qualifiers matches for India will start in the second week of April 2021; 8th April and the finals to be held on the 10th April. The India finals to find the top three teams to represent the country will be livestreamed live on 10th April.
Professional teams from across the region will be automatically placed into seeded positions in the country finals. This gives a greater chance for non-professional, enthusiast teams from India to get through the qualifiers and meet the pro teams in the country finals.
Country Champions will then go on to experience battling winning teams from other APAC markets in the finals that will be livestreamed during 22nd to 25th April 2021.
3 qualifying teams from India finals will stand to win US$800 for first place, US$400 for second place, US$200 for third place. They will then go on to the Asia Pacific finals with the chance to win the following prizes for the championship:
|ROG Masters APAC Championship||APAC Finals (USD/ team)|
Registration and Official Tournament Website
Registration for the first ROG Masters Asia Pacific tournament opens on February 8, 2021 at the tournament’s official website.
Registration closes on February 28, 2021 Further details, match schedules, pro team information as well as rules and regulations can also be found on the tournament website.
Garena Launches Free Fire South Asia Showdown: Battle of the Stars
Garena has announced the Free Fire South Asia Showdown: Battle of the Stars, Free Fire’s first-ever esports tournament for the South Asia region. Taking place on 6 February, the tournament will feature some of the gaming community’s favourite Free Fire streamers and personalities from India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
The Free Fire community has continued to expand in South Asia and across the world, with the mobile battle royale game the most downloaded mobile game globally in 2020, according to App Annie. Through the Free Fire South Asia Showdown: Battle of the Stars, Garena will look to continue its efforts to excite and delight its fast-growing South Asian community with exciting Free Fire content, and to support and develop the incredible online community in the region.
The Free Fire South Asia Showdown: Battle of the Stars will feature a total of 12 teams. Each team will be led by one of the top 3 streamers from each of the 4 participating nations – chosen by public voting – in this epic clash to determine the best in the region.
The 12 teams will compete in the Battle Royale Squad mode for a slice of the 1 million diamond prize pool. The ultimate winner of this star-studded tournament will receive 500,000 in-game diamonds; the first and and second runners-up will be awarded 300,000 and 200,000 diamonds respectively.
The Free Fire South Asia Showdown: Battle of the Stars will feature some of the most popular streamers and personalities from across South Asia.
The team captains for each nation are:
- Total Gaming (19.4 Million YT Subs)
- Desi Gamers (7.8 Million YT Subs)
- Two-Side Gamers (6.85 Million YT Subs)
- Gaming with Nayeem (1.6 Million YT Subs)
- Illusionist YT (479K YT Subs)
- Gaming With Zihad (698K YT Subs)
- Sooneeta (3.26 Million YT Subs)
- Bshow Mgr (399K YT Subs)
- Tonde Gamer (2.37 Million YT Subs)
- RKG ARMY (1.77 Million YT Subs)
- Unusual Gamer (81K YT Subs)
- The Skinzo FF (75.5K YT Subs)
Fans can witness all the high-octane action by tuning in to the live broadcasts of the Free Fire South Asia Showdown: Battle of the Stars. These will be hosted on Free Fire Esports India YouTube and Facebook, Free Fire Bangladesh Official YouTube and Facebook, as well as on BOOYAH!.
To cater to the diverse South Asian community, the matches will be streamed with live commentary in 5 languages – Bengali, English, Hindi, Nepali and Urdu.
Gadgets5 days ago
Get Rid of Slow Charging, Mi Brings New HyperSonic PowerBank
Smartphone2 days ago
Micromax Brings its Latest IN 2b Smartphone, Check All Features
Trending3 days ago
Amazon’s GREAT FREEDOM FESTIVAL is Here, Check Top Deals
Gaming5 days ago
Enjoy Best Competitive Gaming at ‘The Rising’ Esports Tournament
Gadgets2 days ago
Increase Your Productivity with Canon’s New Ink Tank Printers
Gadgets3 days ago
Keep a Trak of Your Health & Wellness with Fitbit Luxe
Smartphone3 days ago
Get A Rich Multitasking Experience on New TECNO POVA 2 Smartphone
Apps3 days ago
Paytm Payments Bank Crossed 10 Million FASTags Mark