Hailing an era of smart cleaning, Philips Domestic Appliances, announced the launch of its range of SpeedPro cordless vacuum cleaners in India. Crafted to provide consumers a superior and efficient alternative to traditional cleaning and mopping methods, this new range offers a comprehensive solution to all the household cleaning needs.
Designed keeping in mind the requirements of Indian households and the myriad dust contributing elements, Philips SpeedPro enables consumers to spend the least amount of time cleaning every nook and corner of their home, including the toughest spots – close to walls, furniture, and upholstery. Equipped with premium wet & dry functions, Philips SpeedPro Aqua FC6728 enables seamless and thorough cleaning that is fast and perfect every time.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Gulbahar Taurani, MD, and CEO Philips Domestic Appliances, India Subcontinent, said, “Given the post pandemic scenario, there is a growing preference for easy to use, quick yet efficient home cleaning solutions as consumers become more focused towards health, safety and hygiene. There is extra consciousness among people to have spotless clean houses and many continue to clean their houses themselves.
Extensive cleaning of dust and dirt across different corners of the house, where traditional methods are unable to give desired results, the Philips SpeedPro cordless vacuum cleaner range delivers on fast, yet effective cleaning. Keeping in mind today’s fast paced lifestyle coupled with the fact that wet and dry cleaning is of utmost importance in every Indian household, we are confident that this new launch will enable consumers to experience a new dimension of convenient and easy cleaning.”
Fast powerful clean
For quick touch-ups or complete cleaning, the Philips SpeedPro is a premium solution. In normal mode, it delivers up to 50 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning. The Turbo mode gives you up to 22 minutes of fast, deeper cleaning. The Philips SpeedPro leverages the proprietary of an 180 0 suction nozzle that delivers precise and powerful pick-up of dirt on both hard floors and carpets. The Philips SpeedPro is especially designed for maximum reach, even under low furniture and appliances, which helps to ensure no corner of homes remain unclean. The vacuum’s reach, combined with its unique Power Blade motor which is engineered for high air speed, enables powerful and precise pick-up at nozzle level. Additionally, the PowerCyclone 7 technology immediately separates dust from air, to maintain powerful performance for longer.
For a uniform faster cleaning solution, the Philips SpeedPro Aqua FC6728 features a 3-in-1 vacuum, mop and handheld functionality. This model has a uniquely designed vacuum and mop function that enables swift clean up for a range of dust ranging from shoe marks on the living room floor, to the dirt in the kitchen. It is also easy to switch to the detachable handheld vacuum – ideal for when you need to clean pet hairs and dirt off your sofa.
Style at home
Designed specifically to uplift the interiors of a modern-day home while meeting the needs and desires of consumers who are mostly on-the-go, the Philips SpeedPro features an ergonomic design paired with bold color application choices, ensuring you can showcase your true style at home.
Philips SpeedPro cordless vacuum cleaner delivers effortless, fast powerful reach and is the perfect tool to make living and cleaning easier. It starts at a price of INR. 29,995/- and comes with a 2-year warranty.
Eufy by Anker Brings its Most Advanced Robovac X8 Hybrid
Eufy by Anker announced its most advanced version of Robotic vacuum cleaner in India – Robovac X8 Hybrid. An innovative laser navigation robotic vacuum cleaner with 2000pa X 2 suction power for increased pet hair cleaning and 2-in-1 vacuum and mop capabilities. Priced for Rs. 34,999/- the product with 12 months warranty is available with Flipkart.
RoboVac X8 Hybrid is ‘Double down on power, double down on life’. The brand new Eufy technology has doubled the suction power to achieve a deeper level of cleanliness. Two turbines, each generating up to 2000Pa of intense suction and overall airflow by 80%, efficiently increase the cleaning power. Its unique pet hair magnet cleans up to 57.6% more pet hair with the immense power of Twin Turbines. The increase in airflow reduces entanglement on the roller brush for more efficient vacuuming around the house. Lastly, the ultra-pack Dust-compression technology increases the dust box volume utilization, so more dust can be collected than ever before, and less will fly around when it’s time to empty. It’s time to leave the floors to RoboVac X8 Hybrid and focus on more important things.
The 2-in-1 multitasker pro – RoboVac X8 Hybrid, mops while you vacuum for a more efficient cleaning schedule and squeaky-clean floors. The extra-large 250ml water tank holds enough water for about 140 minutes of mopping and up to 180 minutes of vacuuming.
Eufy RoboVac comes with several intelligent controls, designed for a smarter life. The unique iPath Laser navigation intelligently memorizes the house environment and the obstacles in real-time that may stand in its path. The Vacuum cleaner quickly builds a virtual map to follow for the most efficient cleaning routine without needing to do it manually. Guided by AI Map 2.0 Technology, RoboVac X8 Hybrid customizes cleaning areas, no-go zones, multi-floor mapping and more via the app. Control RoboVac via the ‘Eufy app’ – available on Android and IOS.
Sit back and relax as RoboVac’s Boost IQ technology automatically increases the suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed from a hard floor to a rug. Running for up to 180 m², the ultra-long runtime supports RoboVac X8 Series as it completes its floor duties across the house. Its Voice-activated control makes it compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa. Use voice control assistants to start a cleaning session whenever you want.
Eufy boasts a robust range of robotic vacuum series in India, including RoboVac G10, G30, 35C, which includes a series of first-timer smart cleaning solutions in India.
Kent Zoom Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Launched
This festive season calls for more time for your loved ones! So, it’s about time to switch to a smarter way of ensuring that your living space is dirt-free in no time. With the onset of Diwali KENT takes the worries of cleaning your home away with the launch of “KENT Zoom Vacuum Cleaner”.
The biggest USP of this futuristic and ahead of its time product is that it is cordless, hoseless & rechargeable. It makes it very manageable and allows one to clean every nook and corner of your home & car!
Commenting on this innovative smart home appliance, Mr. Mahesh Gupta, Chairman KENT RO Systems Ltd said “Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners which are cumbersome, KENT Zoom offers a never like before cleaning experience coupled with unmatched speed. It comes with a hoseless and cordless design and is equipped with features such as multi nozzle, handy fold & motorized floor.”
For uninterrupted cleaning, this Vacuum Cleaner is well equipped with rechargeable Lithium battery. Once fully charged it runs for 30-40 minutes continuously. Furthermore, to ensure ease of comfort of the user there is no bag attached to the vacuum cleaner making it lightweight and handy. It collects dust in a chamber and disposable dust bags are not required.
Additionally, KENT Zoom Vacuum Cleaner comes with the Multi Nozzle Operation. It gives you freedom to deep clean surfaces which requires a close and detailed cleaning.
Another highlight of the product is its motorized floor brush operation. This facilitates to clean both hard surfaces such as floors and soft ones such as carpets. Also, the handy fold operation gives you freedom to clean tough and unreachable areas.
This product also boasts of 130W powerful suction motor that sucks all the dust from every corner of the room and makes it spotless and dust-free. Moreover, keeping the hygiene factor in mind, the vacuum cleaner is geared with advanced cyclonic technology that sucks dust at high speed to make your room spotless clean.
KENT Zoom Vacuum Cleaner Efficient Particulate Arrestor (HEPA) filter which is washable. This technology helps provide clean, dust-free and spotless surrounding and reduces the air pollution with low dust and particulate matter (PM) discharge.
This modern home assistant is priced at Rs. 9950 and available at Amazon, Flipkart, all Kent outlets and online on www.kent.co.in
Buying a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner? Always Check These Features
After the adoption of hybrid-digital working by the masses across the globe, the workload has doubled, as now people have to continuously juggle between household chores and office work at the same instant. It’s tough to manage a clean, hygienic home by oneself alone, however one can have a clean-hygienic home without investing oneself into the cleaning by adopting efficient robotic vacuum cleaners – a one-time reliable investment. To further help you find out the best Robotic vacuum cleaner in India, we have listed down the key features that you should look at while purchasing a Robotic vacuum cleaner –
1. Efficient Cleaning: Always go for a robotic vacuum that tends to offer good value and efficiency like The Eufy by Anker Robovac G10, it offers both sweeping and mopping and slips easily under most furniture and clean those hard to reach surfaces. You can also look at the Pro Robotic vacuum cleaner from iLife Robot that has four cleaning modes- auto clean, edge clean, schedule clean and spot clean. It features an obstacle-dropping sensor that senses the obstacle and changes its direction to prevent falling.
2. Detection sensors: Get effective cleaning with this robot vacuum cleaner from Proscenic. It features vboost technology that automatically switches into the maximum suction mode when any carpet comes through the way. This 3-in-1 vacuum robot claims to perform-suction, mopping, and vacuuming at the same time. To make you clean under the bed, sofa, and other areas effectively, it has a compact design. You can restrict the areas by its magnetic tape according to your requirement. Also, it offers automatic charging. The magnetic tape restricts the areas for cleaning.
3. Automatic dirt disposal: You may find various smart robotic vacuum cleaners but very few have the feature of automatic dirt disposal, the iRobot Roomba i3+ robot vacuum is an advanced smart robotic vacuum cleaner that is equipped with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal feature, it automatically empties its Clean Base up in 60 days. Further, it has Dirt Detect Technology that removes dirt from high-traffic spots of a house, with sensors to recognize areas that need more attention, prompting the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
4. Smart mapping: Be smart while buying a robotic vacuum cleaner, as you are purchasing it to reduce your house chores workload, you must look for robotic vacuums like Milagrow that consists of iBoost and Gyro mapping technology. The gyro mapping makes it clean in an elongated S pattern whereas the iBoost technology increases the suction power when required. Further, it has features like multiple cleaning and suction modes for deep cleaning, self-diagnosis feature which notifies you about the problem and finds the solution. The gyro mapping is said to clean without losing orientation.
5. App-based cleaning: If you want to have an effortless cleaning experience adopt app-based robotic vacuums like Roomba I3+ and Roomba i7+ from iRobot, the company has its own Home App which has been built to deliver an intuitive experience for an intuitive clean. iRobot home app will let you target specific areas within a room—like in front of your couch, or under the dining room table—then sends your iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner directly to those spots to clean so that you can keep doing what you’re doing and let your robot take care of the mess. Further using the app you will be able to control the areas you don’t want your iRobot robotic vacuum to go with customizable Keep Out Zones.
Gadgets4 days ago
Vu Registered Strong Market Growth in India by doubling share in Q2 2022
Gadgets3 days ago
PLAY Launches PLAYGO DURA Premium-designed TWS at an affordable Price
Gadgets3 days ago
Stuffcool Introduces Pico Pro Made in India GaN Charger
Trending2 days ago
ViewSonic Unveils Limited-Edition Monitors to Celebrate “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav” for the New India
Gadgets22 hours ago
Optoma Unveils Next Gen Eco-Friendly Laser Projectors in India
Smartphone4 days ago
vivo Y02 Make in India Smartphone launched in India with Price Tag INR 8999
Gadgets4 days ago
PTron Unveils Force X11P Smartwatch with Exciting Launch Offer
Devices2 days ago
Canon Launches Two Cable ID Printers in India for Efficient Labelling and Easy Cable Identification