This festive season calls for more time for your loved ones! So, it’s about time to switch to a smarter way of ensuring that your living space is dirt-free in no time. With the onset of Diwali KENT takes the worries of cleaning your home away with the launch of “KENT Zoom Vacuum Cleaner”.
The biggest USP of this futuristic and ahead of its time product is that it is cordless, hoseless & rechargeable. It makes it very manageable and allows one to clean every nook and corner of your home & car!
Commenting on this innovative smart home appliance, Mr. Mahesh Gupta, Chairman KENT RO Systems Ltd said “Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners which are cumbersome, KENT Zoom offers a never like before cleaning experience coupled with unmatched speed. It comes with a hoseless and cordless design and is equipped with features such as multi nozzle, handy fold & motorized floor.”
For uninterrupted cleaning, this Vacuum Cleaner is well equipped with rechargeable Lithium battery. Once fully charged it runs for 30-40 minutes continuously. Furthermore, to ensure ease of comfort of the user there is no bag attached to the vacuum cleaner making it lightweight and handy. It collects dust in a chamber and disposable dust bags are not required.
Additionally, KENT Zoom Vacuum Cleaner comes with the Multi Nozzle Operation. It gives you freedom to deep clean surfaces which requires a close and detailed cleaning.
Another highlight of the product is its motorized floor brush operation. This facilitates to clean both hard surfaces such as floors and soft ones such as carpets. Also, the handy fold operation gives you freedom to clean tough and unreachable areas.
This product also boasts of 130W powerful suction motor that sucks all the dust from every corner of the room and makes it spotless and dust-free. Moreover, keeping the hygiene factor in mind, the vacuum cleaner is geared with advanced cyclonic technology that sucks dust at high speed to make your room spotless clean.
KENT Zoom Vacuum Cleaner Efficient Particulate Arrestor (HEPA) filter which is washable. This technology helps provide clean, dust-free and spotless surrounding and reduces the air pollution with low dust and particulate matter (PM) discharge.
This modern home assistant is priced at Rs. 9950 and available at Amazon, Flipkart, all Kent outlets and online on www.kent.co.in
Eufy by Anker Brings its Most Advanced Robovac X8 Hybrid
Eufy by Anker announced its most advanced version of Robotic vacuum cleaner in India – Robovac X8 Hybrid. An innovative laser navigation robotic vacuum cleaner with 2000pa X 2 suction power for increased pet hair cleaning and 2-in-1 vacuum and mop capabilities. Priced for Rs. 34,999/- the product with 12 months warranty is available with Flipkart.
RoboVac X8 Hybrid is ‘Double down on power, double down on life’. The brand new Eufy technology has doubled the suction power to achieve a deeper level of cleanliness. Two turbines, each generating up to 2000Pa of intense suction and overall airflow by 80%, efficiently increase the cleaning power. Its unique pet hair magnet cleans up to 57.6% more pet hair with the immense power of Twin Turbines. The increase in airflow reduces entanglement on the roller brush for more efficient vacuuming around the house. Lastly, the ultra-pack Dust-compression technology increases the dust box volume utilization, so more dust can be collected than ever before, and less will fly around when it’s time to empty. It’s time to leave the floors to RoboVac X8 Hybrid and focus on more important things.
The 2-in-1 multitasker pro – RoboVac X8 Hybrid, mops while you vacuum for a more efficient cleaning schedule and squeaky-clean floors. The extra-large 250ml water tank holds enough water for about 140 minutes of mopping and up to 180 minutes of vacuuming.
Eufy RoboVac comes with several intelligent controls, designed for a smarter life. The unique iPath Laser navigation intelligently memorizes the house environment and the obstacles in real-time that may stand in its path. The Vacuum cleaner quickly builds a virtual map to follow for the most efficient cleaning routine without needing to do it manually. Guided by AI Map 2.0 Technology, RoboVac X8 Hybrid customizes cleaning areas, no-go zones, multi-floor mapping and more via the app. Control RoboVac via the ‘Eufy app’ – available on Android and IOS.
Sit back and relax as RoboVac’s Boost IQ technology automatically increases the suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed from a hard floor to a rug. Running for up to 180 m², the ultra-long runtime supports RoboVac X8 Series as it completes its floor duties across the house. Its Voice-activated control makes it compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa. Use voice control assistants to start a cleaning session whenever you want.
Eufy boasts a robust range of robotic vacuum series in India, including RoboVac G10, G30, 35C, which includes a series of first-timer smart cleaning solutions in India.
Buying a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner? Always Check These Features
After the adoption of hybrid-digital working by the masses across the globe, the workload has doubled, as now people have to continuously juggle between household chores and office work at the same instant. It’s tough to manage a clean, hygienic home by oneself alone, however one can have a clean-hygienic home without investing oneself into the cleaning by adopting efficient robotic vacuum cleaners – a one-time reliable investment. To further help you find out the best Robotic vacuum cleaner in India, we have listed down the key features that you should look at while purchasing a Robotic vacuum cleaner –
1. Efficient Cleaning: Always go for a robotic vacuum that tends to offer good value and efficiency like The Eufy by Anker Robovac G10, it offers both sweeping and mopping and slips easily under most furniture and clean those hard to reach surfaces. You can also look at the Pro Robotic vacuum cleaner from iLife Robot that has four cleaning modes- auto clean, edge clean, schedule clean and spot clean. It features an obstacle-dropping sensor that senses the obstacle and changes its direction to prevent falling.
2. Detection sensors: Get effective cleaning with this robot vacuum cleaner from Proscenic. It features vboost technology that automatically switches into the maximum suction mode when any carpet comes through the way. This 3-in-1 vacuum robot claims to perform-suction, mopping, and vacuuming at the same time. To make you clean under the bed, sofa, and other areas effectively, it has a compact design. You can restrict the areas by its magnetic tape according to your requirement. Also, it offers automatic charging. The magnetic tape restricts the areas for cleaning.
3. Automatic dirt disposal: You may find various smart robotic vacuum cleaners but very few have the feature of automatic dirt disposal, the iRobot Roomba i3+ robot vacuum is an advanced smart robotic vacuum cleaner that is equipped with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal feature, it automatically empties its Clean Base up in 60 days. Further, it has Dirt Detect Technology that removes dirt from high-traffic spots of a house, with sensors to recognize areas that need more attention, prompting the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
4. Smart mapping: Be smart while buying a robotic vacuum cleaner, as you are purchasing it to reduce your house chores workload, you must look for robotic vacuums like Milagrow that consists of iBoost and Gyro mapping technology. The gyro mapping makes it clean in an elongated S pattern whereas the iBoost technology increases the suction power when required. Further, it has features like multiple cleaning and suction modes for deep cleaning, self-diagnosis feature which notifies you about the problem and finds the solution. The gyro mapping is said to clean without losing orientation.
5. App-based cleaning: If you want to have an effortless cleaning experience adopt app-based robotic vacuums like Roomba I3+ and Roomba i7+ from iRobot, the company has its own Home App which has been built to deliver an intuitive experience for an intuitive clean. iRobot home app will let you target specific areas within a room—like in front of your couch, or under the dining room table—then sends your iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner directly to those spots to clean so that you can keep doing what you’re doing and let your robot take care of the mess. Further using the app you will be able to control the areas you don’t want your iRobot robotic vacuum to go with customizable Keep Out Zones.
Clean Your Home Effortlessly with Eufy HomeVac S11 Lite
Eufy by Anker announces HomeVac S11 Lite Cordless Stick vacuum launch. Robust, Lightweight and hassle-free – Eufy HomeVac S11 Lite packs a powerful motor and a hygienic dirt ejector to clean house or workspace without getting a trace of dirt on the hands. The product priced for Rs. 13,499/- is one of the budget-friendly HomeVacs to date. It’s available on Flipkart and comes with a 12-month warranty for the battery pack.
Eufy HomeVac S11 Lite is engineered & designed to lighten the daily chores, especially during the festive period. The powerful 75 AW of suction takes down daily dirt, clearing away the everyday mess. The high-efficiency 215W BLDC motor optimizes airflow and ensures there is no loss of suction while cleaning. This power is combined with the long-lasting 35-minute routine. Designed with the hyper-flex-head, the LED lights in the brush-head illuminates dark areas to seek out the hidden dust.
To round out the base features, the Eufy HomeVac S11 Lite also touts a row of LED lights for cleaning under-the-couch or other low-light areas. The nimble & cordless design of Eufy S11 Lite, can switch out attachments to reach high-up dust congregations and tricky crevices. The 2 in 1 crevice tool is suitable for delicate surfaces where a softer touch is required, while the Sofa Tool removes dust or crumbs from the surface and gaps of a sofa. The arc-shaped inlet allows you to conveniently move the vacuum across your sofa and into the hard-to-reach areas.
Whether it be an impossibly tight space or a delicate surface, an attachment is suitable for any cleaning scenario. The five-stage advanced filtration system reduces air pollution while maximizes motor performance. Eufy S11 Lite packs a 650ml dust box that holds more dust which can easily be detached and emptied in seconds.
With its very easy, Tap and Go cleaning, the vacuum cleaner can easily be activated without holding down a trigger. The vacuum cleaner’s motor is located in the handle, making it convenient for the user to lift it and clean high places. Furthermore, its cord-free operation makes for easy and unrestricted cleaning experience.
Eufy by Anker proudly boasts a wide range of cleaning solutions in India, including G10 hybrid, G30 hybrid, S11 go, 11S, 35C and H11 pure.
Gadgets5 days ago
ASUS Brings its Next-gen ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme Motherboard
Gadgets4 days ago
MSI Brings New Motherboards and PC Components
Trending5 days ago
Truke Buds F1 Launching on 25th May, Here are All The Details
Trending5 days ago
Check Out Amazing Discounts on DIZO Products During DIZO Anniversary Sale
Gaming5 days ago
Upgrade Your Gaming Experience with New ASUS ROG Swift Gaming Monitor
Trending4 days ago
Zebronics Released “Unleash the Champion” Campaign with Indian Cricketers
Apps3 days ago
Top 3 Essential Apps Everyone Should Have in The Phone
Feature5 days ago
MSI SUPRIM Graphics Card Bags COMPUTEX 2022 Best Choice Award