Working from home has made it extremely challenging for people to manage their kitchen and office at the same time. As a result, an increasing number of individuals are looking for items that are not only well-designed but also save them time. One such technology that has gained popularity is the convection microwave oven. In comparison to the standard microwave oven, the connection oven is a blessing for Indian households because it not only simplifies but also speeds up the cooking process, ensuring the best taste and convenience of preparation.
Haier's new Microwave Convection Oven embodies the company's philosophy of Inspired Living. It has a compact and adaptable design that is ideal for contemporary Indian kitchens. With a red handle on an all-black finish body and a digital display that compliments the décor of modern kitchens as well as your cooking mood, it's the ultimate marriage of technology and beauty! With consumers focusing on healthy, at-home cooking, Haier's innovative technology lets them try out new functions like paneer/ghee/curd function and 'tadka' and curry cooking options. Users may better control the preparation of their favorite slow-cooking dishes with a 99-minute cooking timer and multi-stage cooking option.
Specifications and added features:
● 203 auto-cook menus to make your life easier along with multi-stage cooking options
● Stainless steel cavity which facilitates better heating of food
● Oil-free cooking option for a healthier you
● Deodorizer that kill the cooking odor
● 99-minute cooking timer that allows you to set mood for and cook multiple cuisines
● Defrosting option by time and weight
● Child lock which ensures the kids face no unfortunate risks, making it a one-of-a-kind offering in its segment.
All in all, this convection microwave oven from Haier is a perfect blend of functionality and added features that not just complement your kitchen interiors but also your cooking mood.