Amazon India announced the launch of ‘Prime Fridays’ for Prime members throughout this Great Indian Festival. Starting October 8th, Prime members can enjoy amazing offers, epic savings, shopping benefits across categories, entertainment on Prime Video and Prime Music, and much more throughout the month-long festive celebrations.
Prime Fridays brings together the best of Prime on a single day when Prime members can look forward to a host of exciting offers and savings across categories, including Smartphones, Consumer Electronics, TVs, Appliances, Amazon Devices, Fashion & Beauty, Home & Kitchen, Furniture, Everyday Essentials, and more, along with additional value in the form of extended warranty and screen replacement, No cost EMI options, Apay rewards, new releases and trailers on Prime Video, Diwali special playlists on Prime Music, Prime exclusive cashbacks and free delivery from top restaurants on Amazon Food, and more.
More Reasons to love Prime this festive season
Prime Fridays offer the best of shopping, savings, and entertainment to make this festive season more fun and convenient. Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store for Prime members:
- Exclusive shopping and saving every Friday – Starting 12 midnight on October 8 and thereafter all Fridays of the month
- Best Deals across smartphones, consumer electronics, appliances, TVs, kitchen, daily essentials, toys, fashion, beauty, and more
- Smartphones and Mobile Accessories
- INR. 1,000 off with Coupons + 6 months Free Screen Replacement on Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
- Extra INR.2,500 off with HDFC Bank Cards + 6 months Free Screen Replacement on iQOO Z3 5G
- Flat INR 3,000 off + 10% off with HDFC Bank Cards and 6 months Free Screen Replacement on Redmi Note 10S
- Consumer Electronics
- Additional 3 months NCEMI and INR 500 off on select Intel Laptops
- boAt airdopes 441 available at INR 2499 with additional INR 100 off only
- Additional upto INR 300 off on smartwatches by Amazfit
- Additional 3 months No Cost EMI on premium Sony over-the-ear headphones
- Home Entertainment & Home Appliances
- INR.1000 off with Coupons on Acer 43 4K & 55 4K TV respectively
- INR.1000 off with Coupons on LG 43 4K TV
- Haier 570 L Side by Side Refrigerator at 59990 + Extra Rs. 1500 coupon
- IFB 6.5kg Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine at 24790 + Extra Rs. 1300 coupon
- Voltas 1.4 Ton 5 Star Inverter Adjustable Split AC at 38590 + Extra Rs.1000 coupon
- Additional NCEMI tenure of min 3 months only for Prime members on select appliances from Samsung and Godrej
- Additional NCEMI tenure only on HDFC bank cards on select appliances
- Get the week’s best deals on Echo and Fire TV devices during Prime Fridays
- Prime members can start their smart home journey with the lowest price on Echo Dot (3rd Gen) and 12W Smart bulb combo
- Stay entertained with Prime Video and Prime Music on the best of Alexa devices – Prime members can save up to INR 800 extra on Echo Dot 4th Gen and Fire TV stick combo
- Save big on your Prime Friday purchase
- Prime members can look forward to 10% Instant Discount from Top Bank partners during Prime Fridays; starting with 10% Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Credit & Debit Cards & EMI transactions
- Make Fridays more rewarding with Amazon Pay
- On Prime Fridays, Prime members will get up to INR.1,450 back incrementally by availing exciting offers including flat INR.100 back on shopping for INR.1,000 with Amazon Pay Later
- Travel gets more rewarding with 12% cashback up to Rs.350 on booking bus tickets and flat Rs.45 back on train tickets. Prime members will also enjoy unlimited 5% cashback every time they shop with their Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card, along with additional rewards worth Rs.1,000 on sign-up
Entertainment and More
Prime members can celebrate their Fridays with exclusive blockbuster entertainment launches from Prime Video, Prime Music and Prime Reading.
- Access to new releases and trailers on Prime Video including the second edition of stand-up comedy series “One Mic Stand’, Emraan Hashmi starrer supernatural-horror movie ‘Dybbuk’, Kannada movie – ‘Rathnan Prapancha’ and international titles including documentary ‘Justin Bieber: Our World’, teen horror drama series ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’, special series ‘Maradona: Blessed Dream’ and Dev Patel-starrer ‘The Green Knight’
- Amazon offers on Amazon Food with Prime exclusive cashbacks and free delivery from top restaurants on Amazon Food, and more
- Prime Music Diwali special playlists
Prime is enjoyed by more than 200 million Prime members in 24 countries including India. Not a member yet? Join Prime for INR 999/year or INR 329 for three months at amazon.in/prime to enjoy Prime benefits such as free, fast delivery, unlimited video, ad-free music, exclusive deals, free in-game content on popular mobile games, and more. Additionally, 18-24-year-old customers can also avail the Youth offer on Prime memberships and get 50% off through the two choices of plans. Customers can avail this offer by signing up for Prime and verifying their age to instantly receive 50% cashback.
Samsung Brings Smart Touch Call Service to Offer Enhanced Customer Experience
Customers calling Samsung’s Customer Care will have the option to switch to a synchronized voice and screen interface instead of a traditional call center experience. Smart Touch Call is an intuitive service experience that captures the caller’s needs and enables them to interact with the system.
Using this digital self-service option, customers will be able to find a resolution to most of their common queries such as locating the nearest service centre from them, repair tracking, software updates, spare part pricing, warranty information, in-home service reservation, appointment booking, order status, product registration and several Do It Yourself product troubleshoots.
“The Smart Touch Call service has been intelligently designed keeping in mind the current needs of our customers, helping them save their time as they juggle between multiple personal and professional roles. At Samsung, we believe in creating innovative customer-centric solutions to meet the changing needs of our users and we are confident that this new service will reduce call wait time and provide customers quick self-service options for their queries,” said Sunil Cutinha, Vice President, Customer Service, Samsung India.
How Smart Touch Call Works
Any customer who dials in to Samsung’s Customer Care (1800-5-7267864) and opts for Smart Touch Call will get an SMS or a pop-up menu while being on call. Customers can select the self-help option or select their preferred communication mode like email support, WhatsApp support, chat support or voice support. Callers can fill out a form with their details and concerns even before getting connected with a customer service agent, for faster resolution.
With Smart Touch Call, customers can expect a lower call wait time and a faster call transfer time that is caused due to wrong menu selections.
To help customers resolve their product service issues without stepping out of their homes. Samsung has recently expanded its contactless service offerings in the country with a new pick-up and drop service for smartphone and tablet devices. Customers visiting Samsung service centers can also opt for drop-only service to get their mobile devices delivered to their home post repair. The pick-up and drop service I currently available in 46 cities and can be availed by connecting with Samsung customer service on Whatsapp number 1800 5 7267864.
In addition, customers who want to visit any of Samsung’s service centres to get their smartphones and tablets repaired can book their appointments online on www.samsung-appointment.com or through the Samsung MyGalaxy App and the Samsung Members App, for a preferred day, time and location.
Samsung also offers several digital service options to its customers, helping them resolve their issues without stepping out of their homes. Customers can opt forWhatsApp, Remote Support, Live Chat, technical assistance through the call center or access do-it-yourself videos on the Samsung Website and on YouTube.
At the service centres, apart from all hygiene measures being taken at the entry points – temperature checks and hand sanitization – service counters have been equipped with sneeze guards and queue management is in place allowing only limited customers in at one time.
Buy Affordable Smartphones at Amazon’s ‘Budget Bazaar Store’
Adding up to the festive cheers, Amazon.in announces ‘Budget Bazaar Store’, a one-stop-shop destination for affordable electronics, appliances, and smartphones. During Amazon Great India Festival, customers can get up to 70% off across categories on products like smartphones, laptops, TVs, refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners and more. Customers can get their hands on the latest products from top brands like OnePlus, Samsung, Xiaomi, OPPO, Tecno, Bosch, Godrej, IFB, LG, Whirlpool and more.
At Budget Bazaar Store, customers can shop for budget & feature smartphones starting INR 6,799 & INR 649 respectively. They can also get up to 60% off on TVs and Appliances and up to 70% off on Electronics and Accessories. TVs are available starting INR 7,499 and Refrigerators and Washing Machines starting INR 6,790.
Additionally, customers can avail No Cost EMI and Pay on Delivery option along with additional benefits like Extended Warranty. Prime members can enjoy free screen replacement up to 6 months, pay on delivery options and a total protection plan starting at INR 199 with a 10-day replacement guarantee. Click here for more details
Here are some of the products you can choose from Budget Bazaar Store during ‘Amazon Great Indian Festival’ with some great deals and offers from sellers:
Oppo A31 – Featuring a 2.3GHz Octa-Core Processor, OPPO A31 runs smoothly during games and video playback, with reduced power consumption. With a 4230mAh battery, you can watch videos, play games and listen to music all day long. You can watch HD videos online for up to 14 hours or play games for up to 7 hours. OPPO A31’s three lenses inspire you to capture images in more ways than ever before. A 12MP Main Camera gives you clear and bright images while a Macro Lens lets you dive deeper into the tiniest details by capturing objects as close as 4cms to the lens. Additionally, the Depth Camera helps create stunning portraits. Get this stunner for INR 11,490.
Redmi 9A – Redmi 9A’s super sleek design can impress anyone! It comes with 13MP rear camera with AI portrait, 16.58 centimeters (6.53 inch) HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 2GB RAM and 32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 512GB. Get this smartphone for INR 6,799.
Samsung Galaxy M12 – Samsung Galaxy M12 is truly a Monster Reloaded as it comes with features like a monstrous 6000mAH lithium-ion battery, 48MP+5MP+2MP+2MP Quad camera setup. It also boasts 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) HD+ TFT LCD – infinity v-cut display for an immersive viewing experience. Get this beast for INR 9,499.
MI TV 4A Pro, 32 Inches HD ready – This HD ready TV by Xiaomi brings a host of essential Smart TV features like Built-In Wi-Fi, PatchWall, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar and more. MI TV 4A Pro features a Vivid Picture Engine that delivers exceptional colors, significant depth, and deeper contrasts. Get the Mi TV 4A Pro for INR 14,999. Get additional savings with 10% Instant discount on select bank cards.
Redmi 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Android Smart LED TV– Experience incredible clarity and sharp imaging with Redmi 80 cm HD Smart LED TV. It comes with a 20W Stereo Speakers with Dolby Audio support that ensures premium sound quality. Its powerful 64-bit Quad-core Processor with Mali G31 MP2 – GPU and 8 GB Storage + 1 GB RAM promises you a better viewing experience. Get this TV for INR 14,499.
Samsung 32 Inches Wondertainment Series – The 32 Inch Samsung Wondertainment Series HD Ready TV comes with 20W Speaker Output with Dolby Digital Plus Support and smart TV features like Personal Computer, Screen Share, Music System, Content Guide, Connect Share Movie. The PurColour display technology enables the TV to express a huge range of colors for optimal picture performance, and an immersive viewing experience. It comes at a starting price of INR 17,490. You can get Additional savings with coupons and Instant Bank discount with select bank cards
AmazonBasics 6 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – It is equipped with 8 Pre-Set Wash Programs, a compact cabinet with a massive tub and fuzzy logic. It boasts some smart features like an automatic water level, cloth amount and its imbalance sensor make every day washing hassle-free and convenient. Its advanced waterfall technology ensures effective cleaning and extra care of delicate fabrics. Get this fully automatic top loaded washing machine for INR 10,299.
LG 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator – LG 190 L4 comes with inverter technology that gives you unmatched performance, great savings, super silent operation and stabilizer free operation. It makes ice in just 108 minutes. The revolutionary smart connect technology helps you connect your refrigerator to home inverter in case of power cuts. Thus, providing you the convenience of storing food for long without spoilage. It comes with a base stand drawer for extra storage. Get this refrigerator with Smart Inverter Compressor Technology for INR 15,490.
Samsung 198 L 5 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator : Samsung 198 L 5 Star is economical and provides cooling without fluctuation. It comes with warranty of 1 year on product, 10 years on compressor, Spill proof toughened glass and base stand drawer. It has a 5-star energy rating, capacity of 198 Liters and is suitable for families with 2-3 members or bachelors. Get it for INR 17,190.
Western Digital Brings New Drive Architecture to Help Customers Meet Exponential Demand for Data Storage
Western Digital Corp. introduced a new flash-enhanced drive architecture that breaks traditional boundaries of storage. Building on the company’s unique ability to innovate with HDD and flash, the new storage architecture with OptiNAND™ technology optimizes and integrates HDDs with iNAND® embedded flash drives. This gives customers – like hyperscale cloud, CSPs, enterprises, smart video surveillance partners, NAS suppliers and more – a solution to meet the exponential growth in data creation by delivering the capacity, performance and reliability needed to store vast amounts of data today and well into the future.
Leveraging industry-first technologies including triple-stage actuator (TSA) and HelioSeal® technology, the first products featuring the new drive architecture will deliver an unsurpassed 2.2TB per platter, extending capacity gains on proven ePMR technology. Setting a new industry milestone, Western Digital has shipped samples of new nine-disk, 20TB ePMR flash-enhanced drives with OptiNAND technology to select customers.
“Western Digital has a history of hard drive architecture innovations, such as when HGST (now part of Western Digital) first hermetically sealed and shipped helium HDDs in 2013,” said Ed Burns, research director for hard disk drives at IDC. “Driven by the growth of AI, ML, blockchain, IoT, sensors and more, there’s no doubt that new storage innovations are needed to store and protect today’s data growth, especially at scale. As the only company manufacturing both flash and HDDs, Western Digital can uniquely leverage their in-house capabilities to extend the areal density curve of ePMR drives for generations to come, helping customers meet the growing demands of a digital economy.”
“This new architecture is a natural extension of Western Digital’s strengths and capabilities, delivering a new evolution of storage to the market,” said Billy Chen, vice president of New H3C Group, president of Compute and Storage Product Line. “As an early customer, the OptiNAND technology is exciting as it will help us meet our storage needs for years to come.”
New Flash-Enhanced Drive with OptiNAND Technology
Unlike a hybrid drive where flash is used to store user data, the new architecture is a breakthrough in storage that works differently, enabling advances on multiple dimensions of storage capability. By adding vertically integrated iNAND to its world-class HDDs, and with enhanced firmware algorithm and SoC innovations, Western Digital’s flash-enhanced drives with OptiNAND technology deliver improved capacity, performance and reliability to help customers meet growing storage demands. A technology brief can be found here. Highlights include:
- Capacity: The drive works smarter, with enhanced firmware algorithms taking advantage of expanded metadata that has been offloaded to the iNAND, enabling more tracks per inch (TPI) with resulting increased areal density.
- Performance: Drive latency is improved with proprietary optimizations to drive firmware focused on requiring fewer adjacent track interference (ATI) refreshes and reducing the need for write cache flushes in write cache-enabled mode.
- Reliability: Nearly 50x more customer data can be retained in the event of an emergency power off (EPO) scenario, and with Western Digital’s unique capabilities in vertically integrated supply, design, development, testing and qualification of flash-enhanced drives, customers can count on the drive’s reliability.
“With our IP and world-class development teams in HDD and flash, we are able to continuously push the boundaries of innovation to improve our customers’ storage infrastructure,” said Siva Sivaram, president of Global Technology and Strategy, Western Digital. “We have had an extraordinary journey of HDD innovation. We changed everything with HelioSeal in 2013; were first to ship energy-assisted HDDs in volume in 2019; and now we’re going to lead again with OptiNAND technology. This architecture will underpin our HDD technology roadmap for multiple generations as we expect that an ePMR HDD with OptiNAND will reach 50TB in the second half of the decade.”
The new flash-enhanced drive architecture with OptiNAND technology will be available across the company’s portfolio of drives and storage platforms. It will also serve as the foundation for future designs and innovations, with further advances to come in intelligence, reliability, capacity and time-to-market value. The company will begin announcing market-specific, purpose-built products across its portfolio later this year.
Gadgets4 days ago
Make Your Gameplay More Exciting with Rapoo’s New Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Feature4 days ago
Buy Affordable Smartphones at Amazon’s ‘Budget Bazaar Store’
Feature4 days ago
Samsung Brings Smart Touch Call Service to Offer Enhanced Customer Experience
Trending5 days ago
Celebrate This Festive Season with Amazon ‘Extra Happiness Days
Gadgets4 days ago
Lenovo Brings New Feature Loaded Yoga Tab 11, Know All Specifications
Gadgets4 days ago
Soundcore ‘Life Note E’ TWS Earbuds Launched in India with 50% More Bass
Trending4 days ago
This Festive Season Avail Exciting Discounts on Daiwa Smart TVs During