With the growing importance of Yoga to attain mental and physical wellness,Amazon.in introduced a dedicated store to celebrate International Yoga Dayon 21stJune. The Yoga Storeis a one stop shop for holistic yoga-based lifestyle where customers can avail offers and deals onyoga mats, activity trackers, books on guide to Yoga, sports apparel, and more acrosstop brands such as GOQii, Mi, Puma, Adidas, French Connection, Fossil, Kama Aayurveda and so on. Customers can purchase these products from the comfort and safety of their homes with affordable no cost EMI and exchange offers.
Begin the gratifying journey of Yoga with some of the essentials mentioned below.
- Lifelong Hand Washable Yoga and Exercise Mat – The 10 mm cushioned yoga mats have been designed to help you make the most out of your morning or evening routines. Perfect for home or studio use, the mat helps in defining your workout space and also creates a beneficial layer of cushioning between you and the floor. Use the mat for anything from yoga or pilates to stretching, meditation, and other strengthening or restorative floor exercises. You can get this for INR 799.
- Good Vibes 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil – Essential oils enhance your yoga practice in many ways, from aromatherapy to keeping your mat clean. Discover these benefits with Good Vibes lavender essential oil that is naturally extracted from plants and 100% pure, natural, and undiluted.
- Puma Women’s Regular T-Shirt – Designed for comfortable wear for sports and street-style, PUMA apparels are always fun to wear. Upgrade in style with wide range of apparels form the world’s leading and much-loved sports brand, PUMA. You can get this for INR 899.
- Adidas Men’s Solid Regular Fit T-Shirt – Lightweight and comfortable, this t-shirt is made of fabric that wicks away sweat to keep you dry. You can buy this for INR 797.
Track your health activity
- French Connection R7 Series (Unisex Smartwatch) – Go for the comfortable fit on your wrist with the R7 French Connection Smartwatch. It comes with a host of features like Bluetooth call function, blood pressure measurement, heart rate monitoring, 11 sports mode, music control and much more. This watch has it all! It is available for INR 5,499.
- GOQii Smart Vital Fitness SpO2, body temperature and blood pressure tracker – Make sure you stay on track for your fitness goals with GOQii Smart Vital. It is certified under 3 grades by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). GOQii Smart Vital is also a registered medical tracker (CDSCO) & helps monitor your body temperature & blood oxygen (SpO2). It has 24×7 heart monitoring and auto sleep tracking. You can also track all day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active time. It is available for INR 4,499.
- Mi Smart Band 5 – Large 1.1” AMOLED full touch display with 11 workout modes, Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) and 24-hour sleep tracking makes it a complete package to track your fitness goals. It is available for INR 2,499.
- Noise ColorFit Pro 2 Smartwatch – New to Noise’s collection, ColorFit Pro2 comes with a stylish new design and a gorgeous 1.3″ full touch color display. It offers better performance with health and activity tracking, 9 sport modes and all the smartwatch features you can think of from call, text, and social media notifications to music control on your smartphone. You can buy this for INR 2,599.
- Fossil Gen 5 Julianna Stainless Steel Touchscreen Women’s Smartwatch – This 44mm Julianna HR touchscreen smartwatch features a rose gold-tone stainless steel bracelet, speaker functionality, increased storage capacity and three smart battery modes to extend battery life for multiple days. The smartwatch is powered with Wear OS by Google and is compatible with iPhone® and Android™ phones. You can buy this one for INR 22, 995.
Explore more through reading
- Yoga: Rethink & Relearn (Kindle Edition) – It is an extract from the bestselling Don’t Lose Out, Work Out! In this extract, Rujuta Diwekar lists out the different schools of yoga; talks about the mental and physical benefits of yoga practice; explains the sequence of asanas; and advises on meal planning before and after a class. You can get this for INR 15.75.
- Light on Yoga: The Classic Guide to Yoga – The book provides reliable and accurate information on Yoga and tells the readers about the correct techniques of practicing Yoga. This book is written in such a manner that makes it easy for readers to understand the steps without any trouble. The descriptions of Yoga forms given in the book make it easier for readers to practice it by themselves. It is available for INR 280.
- Yoga for Sports: A Journey Towards Health and Healing – Yoga for Sports shows how yoga can train the mind and body and help sportspeople become more agile, stronger, and focused. Yoga is based on the principle of integrating the body as a whole and shifts the emphasis to the quality of the movement. With precise discussion on the human anatomy and detailed techniques for performing over 100 asanas and pranayama; with asana modifications, props and specific sequences for varying body and mind conditions, this book views a sportsperson’s well-being from a holistic point of view. It is available for INR 1,094.
Enjoy listening to audiobooks
- Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master: A Yogi’s Autobiography – The author Sri “M” is an extraordinary individual. The metamorphosis of Mumtaz Ali Khan into Sri “M”, a yogi with profound knowledge of the Upanishads and deep personal insights, born of first-hand experiences with higher levels of consciousness is indeed a fascinating story. Available at a price of INR 540. You can access the 90-day trial period for free if you are a prime member versus 30 days for others.
- Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art – Drawing on thousands of years of medical texts and recent cutting-edge studies in pulmonology, psychology, biochemistry and human physiology, Breath turns the conventional wisdom of what we thought we knew about our most basic biological function on its head. Available at a price of INR 888. You can access the 90-day trial period for free if you are a prime member versus 30 days for others.
Nepal to Get Realme’s ‘Make in India’ Smartphones Soon
Realme has announced that it would begin exporting smartphones to Nepal in Q3, 2021. With localization and innovation at its core, realme sees Nepal as a critical market and will expand its presence in the Nepal smartphone market in order to meet consumer needs. Realme following their core strategy wants to democratize the most cutting-edge technology of smartphones and AIOT products in Nepal and make them available in all price segments for consumers.
With this business development, Madhav Sheth, currently the Vice President, realme and CEO, realme India and Europe, will also be spearheading the brand’s presence and business operations in Nepal and will continue to lead the India & Europe growth story for realme. With Madhav’s intelligence today realme is Top 4 in India, Czech Republic and Greece and realme has become the top 5G smartphone brand in India with a 23% share in Q2 2021 and is the fastest brand to reach 50 million cumulative smartphone shipments in India, according to Counterpoint Research.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Madhav Sheth, Vice President, realme and Chief Executive Officer, realme India and Europe said, “It is yet another feather in the cap of realme’s remarkable journey and an immensely proud moment where realme will be exporting ‘Make in India smartphones to our neighbour Nepal. Adding to this we will also be exporting our AIOT products very soon. We have received great success in India and will look forward to receiving a similar achievement in Nepal where we are providing our latest and innovative products at democratized prices. Our aim is to be among the TOP 2 smartphone brands in Nepal by 2022. As I embark on this newly added role to lead realme’s Nepal operations, I am really thrilled and looking forward to bringing fantastic realme products to Nepal users’ ‘.
Realme aims to make technology accessible to everyone and has been offering smartphones in every price segment from mid-range to premium in Nepal. This development reinforces realme’s ambition to expand further into the world’s burgeoning smartphone market, helped by cutting-edge technology, creative products, and exceptional customer service.
In the global smartphone market, realme grew by 135% YoY and 17% QoQ in Q2 2021 as per Counterpoint, crossing cumulative shipments of 100 million smartphones.
LG Becomes ‘Most Desired TV Brand’ In India In 2021
LG Electronics has once again been recognized for its innovative design, upgraded performance and unparalleled, life-like picture quality delivered through its TVs. Previously LG TVs have been awarded as the Most Trusted in 2019 and 2020, and this year, LG has been acclaimed as the ‘Most Desired Brand’ for TVs, in Trust Research Advisory (TRA)’s India’s Most Desired Brands 2021 Report, an independent syndicated study conducted with 2,000 consumer influencers released by the TRA Research (formerly known as Trust Research Advisory). It has also been honored with 2021 CES Innovation Awards, receiving praise on an international platform.
LG TVs were ranked No. 1in India in their respective categories, in the study that spanned across 16 Indian cities, amongst 3000 unique brands across industries and categories, out of which 1000 top brands were listed in the report.
The report is a result of primary research with consumers and other stakeholders based on TRA’s proprietary 36-attribute Brand Desire Matrix. The report assists business decisions and gives brand insights on solutions to consumer behavior. TRA Research is the publisher of TRA’s Brand Trust Report and of India’s Most Desired Brands. TRA’s Brand Trust Report also provides Competitive Intelligence Reports mined from its 11 million data points on brand intangibles of 20,000 brands.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Hak Hyun Kim, Director – Home Entertainment, LG Electronics India said, “To be endowed with such a high honor for three consecutive years validates our strong commitment towards the Indian market. The kind of immense recognition we have gained is truly inspiring and constantly drives us in the direction of innovating better with each upcoming product for our buyers. Our collection of TVs offer great diversity that is suitable to all kinds of consumer groups, without compromising on quality and ultra-modern features. We have always placed our focus on understanding the needs and desires of Indian consumers in great detail and we persistently strive to adapt and adept.”
“LG has always aimed at undertaking original yet, responsible inventions that are in tandem with consumer aspirations and benefits, and this has undoubtedly helped us gain support and confidence of the Indian market,” he added.
N. Chandramouli-CEO, TRA Research said, “To lead in consumer desire in a category as competitive as televisions comes only when the innovations meet and exceed customer expectations. This achievement of LG by becoming India’s Most Desired Television Brand shows the deep impact that the brand has on the consumer and shows brand LG’s ability to arouse the audiences’ interest and create a magnetic pull towards itself. TRA congratulates LG on leading the TV category in India.”
The pandemic confined everyone within their homes which consequently made TV the primary mode of entertainment. Consumers began to look for something that is more than just a display device and focus soon shifted on technical details, modern technology, and up-to-date features. The wide range of televisions offered by LG catered to the changing demands, thereby making it the perfect choice for watching movies, Sports & Playing Games.
LG is always leading in Display technologies for the past years via OLED display. The LG OLED TVs comes with self-lit pixels technology. It produce infinite contrast and perfect blacks for an enhanced viewing experience. It takes entertainment to the next level – equipped with Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos.
The whole new range of 8K and 4K LG OLED TVs are not only designed to deliver stunning picture quality but it also provide artificial intelligence-enabled features & latest Gaming Support.
Airtel Customers Can Now Purchase Kaspersky Security Solutions on Thanks App
Global cybersecurity company Kaspersky has partnered with Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”) – India’s premier communications solutions provider, to ensure instant security for internet users in India.
The collaboration between the two companies will allow Airtel customers to purchase Kaspersky Total Security solution directly from the Airtel Thanks app in a matter of few clicks. What’s more! Airtel customers also enjoy exclusive deals on these advanced solutions from Kaspersky.
Airtel customers simply need to download the latest version of Airtel Thanks app> Go to ‘Shop’ section> Go to lifestyle offers> Click on the Kaspersky banner and get started. Airtel Thanks also enables seamless payments through cards, net banking and UPI.
The alliance is formed with the aim to increase the cybersecurity awareness amongst Indian internet users and encourage them to practice cyber safety in the wake of growing cyberthreats.
Cyberthreats are constantly evolving and cybercriminals in the past 2 years have been actively targeting internet users in India. In the first quarter of 2021 Kaspersky products detected 37,650,472 different Internet-borne cyberthreats. Mobile users are also at risk as cybercriminals are constantly targeting them for financial gains, as well as to obtain important private data. Mobile threats in India have drastically increased since 2019 and are becoming more targeted and sophisticated in nature. India ranked 7th amongst the countries attacked with Mobile Threats in 2020.
The top mobile threats targeted at the smartphone users globally were, Adware which topped the list with 57% (3,254,387 detections).Talking about the other threats, the number of backdoors detected almost tripled from 28,889 in 2019 to 84,495 in 2020. The number of detected Android exploits increased seventeen fold, and the number of Trojan- Proxy threats had increased by twelve times. Kaspersky solutions detected 156,710installation packages for mobile banking Trojans in 2020, which is twice the number of attacks detected in 2019. However, a decline in ransomware trojans was witnessed as we found 20,708 installation packages for ransomware Trojans in 2020, a decrease of 3.5 times as compared to the previous year.
Eugene Kaspersky, CEO of Kaspersky, said: “We’re very much looking forward to supporting Bharti Airtel, the leading global telecommunications company and one of the biggest mobile service providers, in its goal to protect their users, create a more secure internet, and build a safer digital world together with Kaspersky. I’m convinced that this partnership will further contribute to establishing Airtel as an innovational pioneer and a leader in its industry.”
Pradipt Kapoor, CIO, Bharti Airtel said: “As customer lifestyles become increasingly integrated with digital platforms, it becomes paramount for all of us to secure these journeys with the right solutions. Airtel is working round the clock to deliver a secure network experience through world-class infrastructure and partnerships. We are delighted to partner with Kaspersky and make their solutions easily accessible for Airtel customers, who can purchase and install these in a matter of minutes and enjoy complete peace of mind.”
“Malicious apps, to spyware, mobile banking trojans, adware, phishing attacks, ransomware attacks, etc, are some of the most risky threats that a smartphone user has to be safe and secure from at all times. In a time when data privacy has become one of the most supreme criteria of our lives, smartphones become the greatest and most important source of our personal and sensitive data. Keeping this in mind, protecting our phones from the various online threats should be our highest priority. The first and the easiest step towards practicing cyber safety is by installing a reliable security solution to our devices. Increasing our cyber maturity and being aware of the constantly evolving threats is also the responsibility of an online user, in order to protect themselves from the nefarious cybercriminals”, said Mr. Dipesh Kaura, General Manager, Kaspersky (South Asia).
Mr. Dipesh added, “Our association with Airtel is not only a strategic business partnership for us, but is also an important collaboration in order to increase cyber awareness amongst the growing number of smartphone users, who also may be potential targets of cybercriminals. With an affordable and accessible internet connection available today, we have opened our gates to a great digital future, and we have taken yet another step towards securing this digital future with the help of Airtel. We look forward to our association with them, and hope to instil an increased sense of cyber awareness amongst Indian users as much as possible”.
Through this association with Airtel, Kaspersky looks forward to a positive reaction from the users, and hopes to encourage them to take a step forward towards securing themselves. Both the companies are trying to ensure instant security to the users and contribute towards making Digital India a lot more safe and secure.
Consumers can now conveniently avail of Kaspersky Total Security solution on the Airtel Thanks app and move closer to achieving cybersecurity.
Trending4 days ago
Top Tech Gifting Ideas for This Friendship Day
Gadgets3 days ago
Get Rid of Slow Charging, Mi Brings New HyperSonic PowerBank
Trending5 days ago
Acer Day Sale is Back with Exciting Deals, Check All Details
TV4 days ago
Infinix X140-inch Android Smart TV Launched in India
Infotainment4 days ago
Tata Sky Binge Delivers OTT Aggregation Across 11 Streaming Apps
Gaming3 days ago
Enjoy Best Competitive Gaming at ‘The Rising’ Esports Tournament
Gadgets5 days ago
AGON Unveils AG493UCX2 and AG493QCX Curved Gaming Monitors
Trending23 hours ago
Amazon’s GREAT FREEDOM FESTIVAL is Here, Check Top Deals