Realme Announced The Sale of Its Latest Narzo 30 Pro 5G Smartphone

Realme Announced The Sale of Its Latest Narzo 30 Pro 5G Smartphone

realme announced the sale of realme narzo 30 Pro – the first 5G smartphone in narzo series and the most powerful 5G gaming mid-ranger.

realme narzo 30 Pro 5G is powered by the highly acclaimed MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G Chip with 5G+5G DSDS, benchmarking at 340,000+. realme narzo 30 pro 5G also gives a dual SIM dual standby with 5G and supports mainstream 5G bands, so that the smartphone is protected from obsolescence for the next 5 years. The smartphone is equipped with a massive 5000 mAh battery, that can be charged to 100% in 65 minutes with the newly upgraded 30W Dart Charging.

realme narzo 30 Pro 5G comes with a 6.5-inch display with ultra-smooth 120Hz refresh rate with a touch sampling rate of 180Hz. Equipped with a 48MP AI triple camera, it captures excellent image quality during the day also for night shots and brings ultra-clear and rich details and has a 16MP In-display selfie camera to satisfy various selfie needs of users. narzo 30 Pro 5G supports both Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res certification, with a loud and clear sound, giving its users a cinema-quality listening experience.

Featuring a clean yet professional design, the realme narzo 30 Pro 5G will be available in two stylish colours- Sword Black and Blade Silver, priced at INR 16,999 (6GB+64GB) and INR 19,999 (8GB+128GB). The first sale is scheduled for 4th March, 12:00 noon onwards on, & select mainline channels

real Upgrade Program

With the real Upgrade Program, consumers will be able to experience the brand new narzo 30 Pro 5G by paying only 70% of the cost. The real upgrade program is available in partnership with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan.

With the real Upgrade Program, consumers are required to pay only 70% of the original price of the smartphone during check-out. After 12 months, the buyer can make payment of remaining 30% and retain the existing smartphone. However, in case a consumer wishes to upgrade their smartphone with the latest narzo series smartphone, they can return the current smartphone, and upgrade to a new smartphone, again by paying only 70% of the new smartphone's price.

The consumers can purchase narzo 30 Pro 5G through the Flipkart Smart Upgrade plan by just paying a nominal package cost of Rs. 11 available on the first sale of narzo 30 Pro 5G on 4th March

With the real Upgrade program, the price of the narzo 30 Pro 5G (6+64) is INR 11,899 and (8+128) is INR 13,999.

Bank Offers 

You can avail a Flat INR 1000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card & CC EMI transactions on and Users will be entitled with No Cost EMI upto 6 months.

Other Offers

With magicpin, India's largest savings network that spans across local merchants, D2C and online; customers buying the latest realme narzo 30 Pro 5G are entitled to magic points worth INR 1500  that can be redeemed across thousands of brands and categories on the magicpin app.

Telecom Today