The precious bond between a brother and a sister is filled with a lot of emotions. Though the strong bond of siblings can't be expressed in a materialistic way, on special occasions such as Raksha Bandhan, you can always gift something to make them feel special. The auspicious occasion of Rakhi symbolizes a promise that brothers make to protect their sisters throughout their lives. It's a common ritual to see sisters tying the Rakhi and brothers showering them with gifts. However, this Raksha Bandhan, let's skip the cliché and gift something special to the brother too! Here are some useful, budget friendly and unique Rakhi gift ideas for your brother.
1. BoAt Rockerz Headphones (Rs 1,899): The boAt Rockerz 600 is a wireless on-ear headphone that is durable and comes with a foldable design, allowing users to carry it around with ease. The Rockerz 600 houses a 450mAh battery that provides up to 20 hours of nonstop playback. Do note that only the brown variant of this headset comes with 20 hours of battery life. All the other variants have 8 hours of continuous playback time. On one side, the headphone houses some buttons that allow users to perform actions such as increase or decrease volume, seek tracks, pause or play music, answer calls, and more. These on-ear headphones also have plush and comfortable ear cushions, so you can wear these for a few hours without too much discomfort. The headset is powered by Bluetooth 4.1 and comes with 33 feet of wireless range.
2. UBON Wireless Speaker Rs 1,999: UBON SP-43 Light Up Wireless Speaker. Powered by a 1200mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery the newly launched speaker offers massive hours of continuous playtime. This new speaker comes with the latest Wireless Version Support v5.0 and can be paired via Bluetooth to the soundtrack up to 10 m range. Backed by massive 10 hours battery backup and double LED RGB lights and Belt SP-43 Wireless speaker has strong built, stylish design: featured with an innovative design of multi-colour LED lighting, control single colour or multi-colour lights while the speaker is on. SP-43 Light Up Wireless Speaker offers premium HD sound on the power output of 5W's which makes it a must-have gadget for audiophiles who love catching every snare and snap with that deep booming bass that allows for a memorable listening experience.
3. VingaJoy Earbuds (Rs 1,999): VingaJoy BT-210 JAZZ BUDS 2.0 TWS earbuds offers features such as TruBass Technology and a 360-degree surround sound support complimented with soft silicone earbuds. VingaJoy BT-210 JAZZ is very light weight and offers hand-free talk while doing sports or driving. It comes along with the digital battery display and ensures the users want to charge their product. It also has an Independent CPU which helps in delivering crystal clear sound and deep bass. VingaJoy True Wireless Earbuds provide a playtime of up to 15 hours on a single charge. It offers Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and has physical buttons on each earbud.
4. JBL Go Bluetooth Speaker (Rs 1,747): The JBL Go speakers are said to have five hours of playtime on a single full charge. The speaker claims to have a frequency response 180Hz – 20kHz. You can wirelessly stream audio from the laptop or your mobile phone. The JBL GO speaker is compact and lightweight but is known to deliver premium sound quality. The JBL Go Bluetooth speaker should provide you a seamless experience with wireless connectivity.
5. Portronics SoundDrum Speaker (Rs 1,699): The Portronics SoundDrum POR-547 speaker is said to deliver a powerful sound balanced with treble and mids and solid bass. You can also make calls using the speaker. The speaker can be connected wirelessly with Bluetooth 4.2 or you can use the AUX cable to connect it to any compatible device. It is said to have a playtime of up to 10 hours on a single full charge. The Portronics SoundDrum speaker is said to have a solid build quality and has a water-resistant body.