Amazfit celebrates three years of success in the Indian market. After entering the Indian market in 2018 as an innovator with a mission to make Amazfit your fitness companion, the brand has launched various flagship products which includes the best selling GT and Bip series. Not just this, the brand introduced Bluetooth Calling feature in smartwatches for the first time in India and with innovations like PAI & ALEXA Amazfit focussed on connecting your world with health and technology.
Zepp Health ranked in the top 4 in global adult smartwatch shipments within 100+ countries. Amazfit managed to reach 29 billion, by importing 1,000,000 units with help of their offline partners like Reliance Digital, Coma, Walmart, Helios, Shoppers stop, lifestyles and Vijay sales and online partners with Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra and Nykaa. Amazfit received “Best Smartwatch Brand 2020” and Amazfit Bip S received the “Best affordable Wearable 2020”
According to Mr. Jacob, Amazfit Director, South Asia – “Smartwatches have unquestionably taken a rational share in the market. People either want a watch that does more than only showing time or helps them stay fit. Keeping our end users’ necessities into consideration, we are introducing them to a productive yet ideal personal assistant who understands your privacy and assists you to get through the day without being intrusive. Amazfit has won various international top-tier design awards for its exemplary design and craftsmanship. Our team is working hard, designing technologies that will have a significantly larger, effective and flawless unification into the life of the regular customer.”
Amazfit 3rd Anniversary, What else do they have for us?
Zepp Health is launching Zepp Z on 20th July 2021 in India. Zepp, a professional brand focused on digital health management, is all set to launch the Zepp Z smartwatch. Inspired by classic watch design, the Zepp Z seamlessly combines traditional craftsmanship and high-quality materials to create an elegant premium smartwatch. Zepp’s future-focused technological innovation, powered by 15 days of battery life, can track and analyze health markers and all fitness activities. It then harnesses the power of AI and cutting-edge technology to convert vital health data into actionable insights. Equipped with a RISC-V wearable chip, the Zepp Z helps people take control of their physical and mental wellbeing, and improve their quality of life.
Refined and sophisticated, the timeless design of the Zepp Z seamlessly combines traditional craftsmanship with the latest technological innovation. Made from a single piece of polished titanium alloy, the Zepp Z is incredibly lightweight and exceptionally strong, and the NTC nanotech coating makes it resistant to scratches. The smooth texture and luxury feel of the classic crown design, with an engraved dial and buttons, transforms control of your smartwatch into an intuitive seamless experience.
With an Always-On Display, the Zepp Z enables you to check the time at a glance, and the handy Health Key lets you access your favorite health metrics instantly. The 326 ppi display vividly reproduces a 100% NTSC wide-color spectrum with an extraordinary level of detail, and an anti-fingerprint touchscreen keeps it clear to read. The Zepp Z also offers more than 50 watch faces to match any outfit, style or mood, and you can even upload your own photos for an even more personalized experience.
· BioTracker™2 PPG, and OxygenBeats™– Your blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) level is a useful health metric that the Zepp Z can measure from your wrist. Current data can be viewed on the watch and then recorded via the Zepp App, so you can track your SpO2 level and see short- and long-term changes. Through advanced AI and biometric data technology], the Zepp Z tracks your health 24/7. It’s BioTrackerTM 2.0 PPG optical sensor monitors your heart rate and also gives abnormally elevated heart rate alerts.
· PAI™ Health Assessment System – To help you understand your biometrics, the Zepp Z features the PAI™ Health Assessment System converts your health data into an intuitive single value after processing heart rate, activity and other health metrics, to help you easily understand your physical state.
· Sleep Monitoring – The Zepp Z can also monitor your sleep status through the deep, light and REM sleep periods, as well as awake time and afternoon naps between 11am-6pm, and interprets the characteristics to provide a sleep quality score and insights for improvement.
· Stress Monitoring – Using self-developed algorithms, the Zepp Z monitors your stress levels. No matter what kind of day you’ve had, the watch helps you understand when you need to relax.
· 5 ATM Water-Resistance – Your swimming partner is here with water resistance upto 50 meters.
· 90 Sports mode – The Zepp Z has 12 built-in sport modes that cover popular activities. You can quickly choose from outdoor running, treadmill, walking, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, open water swimming, pool swimming, elliptical, climbing, trail running, skiing and free training modes.
· Built -In GPS – The Zepp Z uses both GPS and GLONASS positioning systems to deliver precise location information, so you can track and review your route after completing running, cycling, hiking and other outdoor activities. It also supports the Find My Phone feature so you can always locate your smartphone.
· Large colour display – A 1.39” HD large AMOLED display delivers a clear image that improves your unique view experience. With 2.5D Corning Gorilla 3 reinforced glass, anti-fingerprint coating along with 454×454 pixel resolution all your messages and reminders are clear and easy to read. In addition to uploading your own picture as the background, you can choose from 50 watch faces to complete your unique viewing experience.
· Built-in Alexa – One of the best features which enable the user to have a voice interaction, play music, set alarm, provide weather forecast, traffic updates, sports updates, and other real-time information. All these features are one swipe away, all one needs to do is update the smartwatch. You can use voice commands to interact with Alexa] on your mobile phone to control your smart home appliances. The built-in offline voice assistant also supports 58 voice commands so you can interact with the Zepp Z and stay in control anytime and anywhere.
· 15 Days Battery Life – Along with a lightweight of 40g, when fully charged, one can follow their fitness regime for 15 days, uninterrupted and for more than 30 days with typical usage. The advanced magnetic wireless charger means it’s fast and easy to recharge.
· Pricing and availability – The Zepp Z will be launched on 20th July and will be available on Amazon at INR 25,999.
Real-time sports settings monitor your heart rate through most exercises, providing you notifications regarding exercise levels, stages, and the heart rate zones you’re in while working out. You can also get alerts when you’ve been sitting still for too long. And when you’re on the move and need some music, the Zepp Z lets you control your favorite tracks on your phone. With the Zepp App, available on both Android and iOS, you can take control of all your health and wellness activities, and effectively manage your daily routine.
WD Purple Pro HDDs Set to Transform Surveillance with AI Capabilities
Western Digital Corp. announced the expansion of the WD Purple family with the WD Purple™ Pro product line for a new generation of advanced AI-enabled recorders and back-end servers.
The worldwide video surveillance camera market is estimated to grow to $44 billion by 2025, up from $23.6 billion in 2019, according to IDC. Emerging smart video architectures that capture, store and analyze massive amounts of video data, and perform heavy deep-learning video analytics, are putting an unprecedented level of stress on storage subsystems. The new WD Purple Pro line is designed to handle these workloads with optimized storage performance, capacity, workload capability and reliability for a myriad of devices, including AI-enabled network video recorders (NVRs), video analytics servers, storage arrays and storage/server solutions, including those that perform deep-learning analytics.
Mr. Jaganathan Chelliah, Director – Marketing, India, Western Digital, said, “With the addition of WD Purple Pro product line, our WD Purple portfolio of smart video storage products are well positioned to harness the capabilities of Artificial Intelligence. Unlike the traditional CCTV cameras, smart CCTV cameras today capture and transfers multiple video streams for AI based real time and batch analytics. Our WD Purple Pro HDDs with All frames AI tech has the capability to handle intense workload and enable users to derive deep insights.”
Mr. Khalid Wani, Director – Sales, India, Western Digital, said, “With the emerging AI workloads and video feeds with 4K resolution, there is a strong requirement for a smart video storage solution to address the high-capacity and reliability needs. Several large infrastructure projects are looking at AI based smart video solutions for use cases beyond safety. WD Purple Pro with up to 18TB capacity is the ideal solution to enable original equipment manufacturers and system integrators to solve this growing market requirement.”
WD Purple Pro hard drive benefits include:
- Enhanced AllFrame™ AI technology enabling video streams from up to 64 HD cameras to be recorded concurrently¹, while simultaneously handling up to an additional 32 AI streams for AI functions, whether cameras are directly connected to advanced recorders or to cloud-based servers.
- High performance and workload capability, supporting up to 550TB a year workload rating², provides for the additional demands of AI functionality, including pattern matching and object/event recognition, while writing a multitude of video streams.
- High reliability and capacity solutions help retain and feed thousands of hours of training video to enable effective deep-learning and AI algorithm development. Capacities range from 8TB to 18TB³ with a five-year limited warranty.
- Enterprise-class durability to work seamlessly in large-scale, high-density video analytics servers and cloud solutions. Offers ongoing HDD health monitoring in compatible systems with Western Digital Device Analytics™ support.
Western Digital’s full family of WD Purple solutions for smart video surveillance includes upto 1TB³ WD Purple microSD cards for cameras and edge devices to 1TB-8TB³ WD Purple HDDs for NVRs; and now, WD Purple Pro drives from 8TB to 18TB³ to support a range of systems for AI-heavy workloads, including back-end enterprise servers. WD Purple Pro solutions will be available this quarter from Western Digital resellers.
Availability and pricing
The WD Purple Pro HDD in 4TB is priced at INR 8999, 8TB at INR 25999, and is available in capacities up to 18TB. The current range of Western Digital Purple Pro HDDs are available at Isha Enterprise, Ace Metro, ADI and other leading IT partners across the country.
Ambrane’s Stylo Series Power Bank Launched in India
Ambrane announced the launch of its ‘Stylo’ series of power-packed & compact power banks in India. The Made in India series with Type C input comprises three variants – Stylo Pro, Stylo 20K, and Stylo 10K priced at Rs. 1999/-, Rs. 1499/- and Rs. 899/- respectively.
All three power banks are equipped with the quick charge 3.0 superior power delivery (fast charging) technology. The power banks come with a 180-day warranty and are available via Amazon, Flipkart, and the brand’s own website.
Bringing the new-gen power, Stylo Pro ends the battery woes! The power bank comes with a massive capacity of 27000mAh and charges devices at top speed. The large battery supports 20W of fast charging, which quickly charges the devices connected. The power function ensures that the power bank charges all the connected devices uniformly at high speed by arranging the power supply. The versatile power bank supports multiple connection points, such as 2 USB outputs, a Micro input, and a Type C input, to charge various devices simultaneously. Stylo Pro is available in Green and Blue colours.
A part of the Stylo Series: Stylo 20K & Stylo 10K, is the perfect addition to today’s hyper-connected generation. Stylo 20K features 20000mAh capacity, and Stylo 10K features 10000mAh. Breaking the long charging time is Stylo 20K’s 18W power delivery and Quick charge 3.0. PD technology powers devices matching the wide range of voltages and speeds. For instance, it can bring the new iPhone or Android device back to 50% in as quickly as 30 minutes. Recharge multiple devices simultaneously with 2 USB and 1 Type-C ports. Stylo 10K Power Bank lets you charge two devices at the same time through dual USB ports. The maximum current output is 5V/2.4A. With 20W fast charging, the power bank supports high efficiency and charging conversion rate. Stylo 20k is available in green and blue colours and Stylo 10k in white & black colours.
The Stylo series is engineered with a resilient outer body and 12 layers of advanced chipset protection that offers a reliable charging experience, certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards on safety parameters. The impressive design is built with ABS plastic which makes it lightweight. The power bank also comes with LED indicators showcasing the battery levels.
Although packed with capacity and power, Stylo power banks remain the lightest and sleek PD power banks in the market, thanks to high energy-density battery cells and advanced electronics.
Ambrane being a proud Indian brand and the country’s go-to brand for power banks, manufactures all the power banks in their facility at Kundli, Haryana. The brand is proud to be the first manufacturer and the second-largest power bank seller in India. Ambrane aims to address and serve the customers with the newest technology at the best prices.
Charge Your Android Phone Wirelessly with Realme MagDart
Realme launches MagDart, the first magnetic wireless charging solution for Android. The solution includes the world’s fastest 50W magnetic wireless charger, realme Flash, the first Android smartphone that supports magnetic wireless charging, and several other magnetic charging accessories. realme aims to be a pioneer in the magnetic wireless charging ecosystem.
realme Flash, the first Android smartphone that supports magnetic wireless charging
realme first concept phone, realme Flash, features a 4500mAh battery capacity and can support up to 50W of MagDart wireless charging, which can charge the battery from 0 to 100% in less than an hour, nearly the same as realme 50W SuperDart wired charger.
50W MagDart Charger, world’s fastest magnetic wireless charger
The 50W MagDart charger features an active air cooling system that keeps the mainboard and coil temperatures at a reasonable level with a compact and powerful fan that can quickly remove heat by drawing a large airflow into the charger so that it can maintain the charging power at a high level for a longer time.
15W MagDart Charger, the thinnest magnetic wireless charger
The 15W MagDart Charger is only 3.9mm, 26.4% thinner than the MagSafe Charger, but it is still faster than MagSafe due to its Separated Coil & Board design. It sets the mainboard and the coil at the two ends of the charging plug and the charging pad respectively, thus making the charging pad thin with only one charging coil. And it separates these two sources of heat generation, thus reducing the heat generation situation and thus providing longer high power charging hours, which can charge the 4500mAh battery from 0 to 100% in 90 mins, much faster than the rival product.
2-in-1 MagDart Power Bank
There is a MagDart Power Bank and a special charging base. The two can be paired together to become a vertical charging station. The phone can get charged from the power bank, and the base can charge the battery bank at the same time. If you need to charge on the go, the power bank can be pulled up and attached to the smartphone. For the design, the power bank uses white vegan leather and aluminum.
MagDart ecosystem accessories
MagDart Beauty Light is designed for portrait photography. It can be easily connected to the phone via MagDart and powered via smartphone reverse charging to provide an extra flashlight when taking selfies.
The MagDart wallet can be turned into a kickstand to hold the phone up when watching movies or making video calls. It’s able to hold three standard credit cards.
Realme GT MagDart Charging Case can enable realme GT compatible with MagDart. This case connects through the Type-C connector and allows the phone to be charged wirelessly via the MagDart technology.
Realme has always been bringing leap-forward technology to global young users. In July 2020, realme introduced the world’s leading 125W SuperDart. This MagDart will bring magnetic wireless charging to a new speed era.
Gadgets5 days ago
Get Rid of Slow Charging, Mi Brings New HyperSonic PowerBank
Smartphone2 days ago
Micromax Brings its Latest IN 2b Smartphone, Check All Features
Trending2 days ago
Amazon’s GREAT FREEDOM FESTIVAL is Here, Check Top Deals
Gaming5 days ago
Enjoy Best Competitive Gaming at ‘The Rising’ Esports Tournament
Gadgets2 days ago
Increase Your Productivity with Canon’s New Ink Tank Printers
Gadgets2 days ago
Keep a Trak of Your Health & Wellness with Fitbit Luxe
Smartphone2 days ago
Get A Rich Multitasking Experience on New TECNO POVA 2 Smartphone
Apps3 days ago
Paytm Payments Bank Crossed 10 Million FASTags Mark