This is the year Latitude – Dell’s portfolio of best in class enterprise notebooks – celebrates 25 years of delivering a superlative combination of security, manageability and productivity for enterprise users. A celebration of this long legacy was established with the launch of the Latitude 7400 2-in-1, the world’s smallest commercial 14” 2-in-1 laptop earlier this year at CES 2019, where it was recognised as an innovation award honoree for offering the perfect convergence of speed, security, mobility, versatility and productivity. The new Latitude 7400 2-in-1 is now available in Dell India for enterprise customers.
Dell’s focus on purposeful innovation and a product strategy for commercial users and consumers alike, has resulted in the world’s first PC to use a proximity sensor enabled by Intel® Context Sensing Technology1. This 2-in-1 form factor features ExpressSign-in which detects user presence, wakes the system, and immediately scans for facial recognition to log in with Windows Hello. With Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1, getting to work is faster than ever. ExpressConnect links the device to the best Wi-Fi available and provide faster data transfer than a conventional antenna. With ExpressCharge, users can recharge the battery life to 80% in one hour* and offers the industry leading battery life. It will also be the first Latitude to use Dell’s ocean-bound plastics packaging.
The advent and adoption of new age technologies by companies across sectors, combined with the varied working styles of users, are indicators of the pace of change in the way we work. Businesses must rethink their workplace strategies to attract new talent and retain the existing workforce to stay relevant. Dell has been enabling the workforce with technology as a deliberate strategy to foster high performance and excellence. With Latitude 7400 2-in-1, Dell has re-imagined the 7000 series for Latitude in terms of design, technology and legacy. As Latitude completes 25 years, the 7400 2-in-1 is truly a path breaker in the commercial laptop segment, a beautiful rendition of productivity and a modern icon of design.
Indrajit Belgundi, Senior Director & General Manager, Client Solutions Group, Dell India said, “Today’s multi-generational employees want the latest technology at work; they not only desire a portable and productive device, but also look for one that is responsive and aesthetically designed. In Dell’s recent Gen Z survey, 91 percent of respondents said that technology would influence their job choice when looking across similar employment offers. At Dell, we are focused on delivering faster and smarter user experiences that get people productive more efficiently, and help them stay there, no matter where or how they work. Dell’s Latitude portfolio is a testimony to our commitment of offering the most secure, manageable and reliable products for the last 25 years.”
According to VivekanandManjeri, Brand Director, Client Solutions Group, Dell India, “We are extremely excited about the Latitude 7400 2-in-1 and some of the exclusive ‘Express’ features that will help our enterprise customers experience productivity faster and without interruption. Building on our commitment to deliver thin and light products, this new 2-in-1 will be the smallest 14-inch commercial 2-in-1 with a smaller footprint.This has been made possible by an innovative new design with a drop hinge that allows for a narrow bezel on each of the four sides. This is one of the many unique features, and it maximizes the productive screen space.To deliver a device that is loved by today’s professionals, we have designed the Latitude 7400 2-in-1 keeping in mind everything that is needed in a dynamic work environment.”
Features of Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1
- World’s first PC proximity sensor enabled by Intel® Context Sensing Technology: No more passwords and waiting, the PC proximity sensor detects users’ presence and automatically wakes the system, letting them use the infrared camera and Windows Hello log in without lifting a finger. When the user steps away, the Latitude locks itself to preserve battery life and ensure security
- World’s longest battery life for a 14” 2-in-1: Provides up to 24 hours on a single charge (Mainstream Intel Processor, 78Whr battery & SLP display***), equipping professionals with a reliable device for always-on activity
- Compact yet powerful: The innovative drop-hinge design allows for a more seamless viewing experience with a 4-sided narrow border FHD display, providing a 14” screen in a 13” body for maximum screen productivity. The new Latitude 7400 2-in-1 is the world’s smallest commercial 14” 2-in-1 in the industry. Weighing less than 3lbs, this ultra-portable 2-in-1 is crafted from machined aluminum and has diamond cut edges
- With Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1, stay productive on the go, even for days. With up to 24-hours of battery life**, Dell’s innovative Super Low Power Panel and ExpressCharge, users can charge faster and optimize battery life over longer periods. When needed, Dell ExpressCharge can charge up to 80% in only an hour*. The intelligent thermal responsiveness adjusts to the way one works, ensuring that the system remains cool
- Unmatched productivity with ExpressConnect: The new Latitude 7400 2-in-1 offers the power of connectivity to on-the-go professionals even when WiFi is unavailable, thanks to Cat16 Gigabit LTE, which is about three times faster than Dell’s previous WWAN technology
- Stays cool while working hard: An intuitive gyroscope is cleverly built into the design, to maximise user experience. It intelligently manages battery life by determining what surface the computer is resting on, detecting micro shifts and adapting to each users’ style of working. By sensing different power profiles when in tent/tablet/closed mode, it enables a long battery life
- Beautiful inside out: The new Latitude doesn’t just work long and hard, it also looks and feels great. It’s finished in a gorgeous new Titan Gray machined aluminum with a hairline brushed design and diamond-cut edges. The magnesium alloy bottom cover is coated in soft-touch paint that looks classy, feels great to carry and will also be the first Latitude to use Dell’s recycled ocean plastics packaging
- An all new avatar: Latitude 7400 2-in-1 is completely new from the ground up. No part was left untouched in the quest to deliver a device that IT loves to support and employees are proud to carry. From antennae design and placement, to a complete re-think of the thermal solution using a new GORE material infused with the same aerogel used on NASA’s stardust probe
- Top notch security: The exclusive Dell ControlVault 3 option is also offered for hardware multi-factor authentication. In addition, it also offers an optional contactless SmartCard reader
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 starts at INR 1,35,000 plus GST.
Ambrane Launches New Range Of Wireless Neckbands In India
Ambrane announcing Ravindra Jadeja as its brand ambassador last month, plans an aggressive roadmap of products, with the launch of the range of wireless neckbands in India. Designed for on-the-move musical freedom, the neckbands come with a comfortable design, high bass and long battery life. Starting from a nominal price of Rs.1, 299/-, the neckband offers 365 days of warranty to its users.
First, in the lineup, are Bassband pro priced at Rs. 2,199/-, and Bassband Lite, priced at Rs. 1,299/-. BassBand Pro features dynamic drivers for HD Sound experience and a long battery life of up to 6 hours. It also comes with a stylish and snug-fit design for comfort on the go use, and with the IPX5 Water Resistant feature, it boasts as the perfect workout partner. BassBand Lite, as the name suggests is the lighter version of the BassBand Pro. Engineered with immersive audio quality & high thumping bass, BassBand Lite enables you to enjoy a premium audio experience.
Bringing a wide choice to the customers, the neckband range further includes the Melody series. Melody 20 and Melody 11 embody a dual stereo output, along with 10mm drivers that produce high-detail treble sound giving user the ‘music concert’ experience, at the tip of theirfingers. Engineered with advanced technology, Melody 20 comes with a long battery life that supports upto 8 hours of playtime with only 2 hours of charging.While Melody 11 supports 6 hours of playtime. Both the neckbands Melody 20, priced at Rs. 1,499/- and Melody 11 priced at Rs. 1,799/-features a secure fit, light on collar design for everyday use.
Trendz 11, is the other sporty and classy neckband in the league of Ambrane neckbands. The neckband priced at Rs. 1,999/- features deep bass technology for an immersive music experience. It offers a long playback time of up to 6 hours with just a 1.5-hour charge making it an ideal companion for everyday hustle.
All the models of the neckband series are equipped with Smart Voice Assistant; Google Assistant and Siri for ensuring a total hands-free experience to the users. The durable and comfortable design ensures that earphones always stay in place while running, jogging or at the gym. Additionally, the neckbands feature tangle-free wear with its magnetic clasps that keep the earphone together when not in use.
Also, feature-packed neckbands are integrated with an in-built microphone for a crystal clear calling experience, with an easy switch between music and calls.
Apart from the brand’s website, you can get your hands on these products from Amazon and Flipkart too.
Amazfit Reveals The Price of Its Upcoming Bip U Pro Smartwatch
Amazfit, one of India’s top wearable brands, is gearing up to add one more member to their most affordable smartwatch category. Amazfit is launching Bip U Pro Smartwatch, which will be available for INR 4,999/- on Amazfit’s official website. Additionally, Amazfit Bip U Pro will also be available on Amazon.
The “Notify Me” option for customers on Amazon and Amazfit is also available.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is a classy and high-tech wearable with Built-in GPS, Built-in Amazon Alexa. Apart from this, Bip U Pro helps us follow fitness regimes easily with 60+ sports mode and other specifications like BioTracker™ 2 PPG, Sedentary reminder, Somnus care, SpO2 measurement.
Amazfit Bip U Pro is available in 3 colors: Black, Green and Pink.
RAEGR launches MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ Dual Wireless Charger for Apple Products
RAEGR announces ‘MagFix Duo Arc M1330’ – a 2-in-1 wireless charger that also converts into a smartphone stand. The Arc M1330 has two charging coils that can simultaneously fuel an Apple iPhone 12 or AirPods along with an Apple Watch. Additionally, the foldable design also allows for high portability and also be used as a smartphone stand.
Commenting on the new accessory launch, Ajesh George, MD, RAEGR said, “The MagFix Duo is a must have accessory for Apple Watch and iPhone 12 users. Highly portable form factor makes it even more convenient to use on the go ”
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 is a 15W dual wireless charger that is aimed at users who own Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The Arc M1330 is a dual-operation charger that can simultaneously charge two Apple devices, be it an iPhone or AirPods and Apple Watch. It features a MagSafe-compatible charging pad on the left that accommodates any of Apple’s iPhone 12 series smartphones or AirPods (2/Pro) and can charge them with up to 15 Watts of power.
The right side of the pad has a unique folding design that charges the Apple Watch. It can be used in Normal mode or lifted by 90° in Night Stand mode for Loop Band convenience. Using it in the Night Stand mode allows you to simultaneously charge the Watch while the Watch’s display can turn into a desk clock.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 has a folding design that allows for high portability. Use it at home, in the office, in your car or anywhere you like and transport it in your handbag or backpack with ease. Additionally, the foldable design also helps convert the Arc M1330 into a smartphone stand for your iPhone 12 too. This feature takes advantage of the magnets in the phone and charger’s surface to help it rest in place.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 can also be used to charge other Qi-compatible smartphones from brands such as Samsung, Google, Huawei, LG and a few others at 15W. However, the smartphone stand feature will only work with Apple’s iPhone 12 series. The wireless charger sports a USB Type-C connector and you can use any compatible USB charger to power the MagFix Duo Arc M1330. It is recommended that you use a charger that has a power rating of above 15W for the best charging results.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 also has some rugged safety features. It protects every charging device from Over-current, Overheat, Over-Voltage and Short Circuit. Lastly, using its in-built intelligent device detection circuit, the charger can detect the power requirements of each device and smartly adjust the output power among 5W, 7.5W, 10W and 15W.
The RAEGR MagFix Duo Arc M1330 15W dual Wireless Charging Stand will be available for Rs 2,999, with a standard industry warranty of 1 year, on Amazon.in and Flipkart.com. Buyers can avail of additional 6 months of warranty on registering their products.
Gadgets2 days ago
OSS Infocom Launches eOnz Elite Smartwatch
Trending2 days ago
TECNO Launches Doorstep Delivery Facility
Startups2 days ago
Fyool App Launches New User Interface
Gadgets2 days ago
Top Four Tech Gadgets You Can Buy to Simplify Day-to-day Life
Gadgets3 days ago
Optoma Launches New UHD33 4K UHD Home Theatre Projector
Trending2 days ago
Kingston Announces New ‘‘Kingston Is With You’’ Campaign
Trending2 days ago
Video Meet Adds Artificial Intelligence to Its Platform
Videos2 days ago
Portronics Wireless Neckbands I Harmonics 216 & 300 Unboxing & Review