Indian market is one of the largest growing electronics Market in the World and ranks on 5th position globally. India currently has been growing at an average rate of 15% per year. Digitalization is transforming the way consumers discover, evaluate & purchase the products.
The sector over a period of time has also attracted increased investment which has led to strong focus on production, Distribution and R&D. Among many reasons that have accelerated the demand growth, some key trends that drives disruption to Indian Markets includes –
- Increased Affordability of the Products: Aggressive Price Points, all year long discounts be it festive or ecommerce push along with several technological Trends has turned the Market dynamic. Reduced Tax Rates with GST and Government encouraging Make in India, the industry has built strong traction on Manufacturing. Several Chinese Brands as well as Domestic Brands have set up units and also are heavily investing in India. Lastly, with strong push towards Manufacturing, products are expected to become cheap, which is further expected to reduce the prices of the product.
- Premiumnisation: The exposure to global technologies and lifestyle has created a perception shift and consumer durables are not just viewed as utility products anymore. Consumers are today well aware and equipped with information that helps them understand how opting for better technologies will result in better usability. Consumers are seeking better designed and better technology products for both comfort and convenience. And they are willing to pay for it as well. The interesting fact is that even tier II and III markets have been showing a sizeable appetite for premium products. On the other hand brands, are now enticing consumers for premium products at more affordable pricing.
- Expansion in new segments: We are not referring to the geographical expansion, but the widening NEW consumer base. Today we have a new age generation called the ‘millennial generation or Gen Y’ which decides what kind of products and what technology to look at. This new segment shall open new avenues in the market.
- Cross-channel shopping and the continued rise of discounters: The consumer who shops at only one type of store is becoming a rarity. Consumers are making purchases from multiple retail banners, formats, and channels. Furthermore, shoppers are also migrating towards discounters and away from local retailers. Discounter sales are growing at approximately 5 percent per year bringing stagnancy to retail formats. Also, India is the land of occasions and festivals, therefore, customers are offered great deals. For instance, the prices of products during Diwali, New Year, etc go down and customers are offered with great deals. Such Occasion based strategies shall maintain the goodwill amongst buyers.
- Shift to alternative resources: Almost 50 per cent of the Indian households do not have access to electricity and neither the capacity to pay high power bills. So, the future systems need to definitely look at alternative resources to cover these markets. Also, a shift towards Eco-Friendly products will drive the future too.
Iris Global Successfully Delivered 1700 Lenovo Tablets to RKS Corporation
The Delhi based IT Computer Distribution Company Iris Global, in its yet another partner encouraging initiative helped RKS Corporation to bag the prestigious UNDP (United Nations Development Program) order for the supply of Tablets to Cambodia, said the Chairman, Iris Global, Mr Sanjiv Krishen.
He said the tender was floated by the UNDP for the supply of 1700 Tablets to Cambodia and the tender was won by a partner of Iris Global. This order was successfully completed; the delivery was done on time and was smoothly executed.
“It was a wonderful experience; the order was executed smoothly with an extremely well-coordinated mutual understanding between both the companies. The delivery was done on time. We are looking forward to completing many more projects like this in near future”, said Mr Raman Sharma MD of RKS.
Mr. Sanjiv Krishen, further disclosed that all the tablets were from Lenovo and the export commitments were fulfilled flawlessly.
Amazon Announces ‘Grand Gaming Days’ Sale
Amazon.inannounced ‘Grand Gaming Days’ for gaming enthusiasts bringing a host of offers and deals on gaming gadgets. Customers can get great offers and deals on gaming laptops, desktops & monitors, advanced headphones, gaming consoles, graphic cards, TVs from popular brands like Lenovo, Acer, ASUS, LG, HP, Sony, Dell, Alienware, GIGABYTE and more. The sale will be live until January 31, 2021.
Customers can get up to 30% off on Large screen TVs with high resolution, larger RAM and higher refresh rate which enables a better gaming experience. Additionally, they can also avail no-cost EMI and exchange offers with a price drop on select models.
During Grand Gaming Days, customers can enjoy an instant discount of 5% using HSBC Bank Credit Card EMI with up to INR 1,500 off on a minimum EMI transaction of INR 8,000. They can also avail 5% instant discount on Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit and Debit Card EMI with up to INR 1,500 off on a minimum EMI transaction of INR 10,000.
Here are some popular gaming products on Amazon.in with offers and deals from sellers.
Gaming Laptops, Desktops and Monitors:
- Lenovo Legion Y540 9th Gen Core i5 Gaming laptop: The Lenovo Legion Y540 gaming laptop gives a powerful performance with advanced gaming capabilities. It comes with a 9th Gen Intel Core i5 9300HF processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB GDDR5 graphics that enhances your gaming experience like never before. Get this high-performance gaming laptop at a price for INR 59,990.
- Lenovo Legion 5 Ryzen 7 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop: This powerful gaming laptop comes with 4th Gen AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti with 4GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics. Features like switchable thermal modes Coldfront 2.0 with dual channel thermal mechanism helps run even the longest gaming sessions without heating issues. Get it for a deal price at INR 79,990.
- Lenovo IdeaCentre G5 Gaming Desktop: The IdeaCentre G5 Gaming desktop unleashes powerful performance via 10th Generation Intel Core Tower Processors for ultimate in-game domination. Push your system to the top of the rankings with 8 Cores, 16 Threads and up to 4.8GHz Turbo Boost. Further game, stream and record at peak performance via optional Intel Wi-Fi 6 for the ultimate, lag-free gaming experience. Get this desktop for INR 89,990.
- LG 27-inch 4K UHD Gaming Monitor: Enjoy breathtaking 4K UHD resolution that produces vibrant colours and precise details with clarity. The Radeon FreeSync feature eliminates tearing and stuttering by matching graphics card’s frame rate and monitor’s refresh rate. Catch all the action real time with Dynamic Action Sync feature that minimizes input lag. Get this high-performance gaming monitor for INR 28,499.
- Lenovo G27c-10 27-inch Curved Gaming Monitor: Enjoy immersive viewing experience with 27-inch FHD curved display that produces crystal clear picture. With ergonomically suited tilt and adjustable stand, this monitor provides great flexibility for uninterrupted gaming. 165Hz refresh rate, 1ms MPRT and AMD FreeSync Premium technology provides a smooth visual output with no glitches at all. Get it for just INR 18,990.
Gaming Consoles and accessories
- JBL Quantum 300 Hybrid Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headset: Step up your game with superior audio. JBL Quantum 300 wired headset creates a new level of immersion thanks to JBL Quantum SOUND Signature and accurate audio positioning. JBL Quantum SURROUND generates a realistic soundscape that drops you in the middle of the action, gives you an edge, and maximizes your performance. Designed for durability, the lightweight headband and memory-foam ear cushions keep you comfortable. Get it for INR 4,749
- Logitech G 413 Backlit Gaming Keyboard: Logitech G413 Mechanical Backlit Gaming Keyboard delivers unrivalled performance, technologies and features in a thoughtfully balanced design. Featuring Romer-Gswitches, G413 provides unparalleled speed, responsiveness and durability. It is available for INR 5,995
- HyperX Cloud Core + 7.1 Gaming Headset: The HyperX Cloud Core with virtual 7.1 surround sound provides clear positional audio for a more immersive gaming experience. It also features signature HyperX memory foam and soft leatherette making it comfortable for long gaming sessions. The detachable noise-cancelling microphone keeps ambient sounds from interrupting your voice chat. Cloud headsets are known for their legendary sound, comfort, and durability — optimized for the way you play. Get your hands on this amazing headset for INR 5,990.
- TCL (43) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart LED TV: TCL 43-inch P615 4K UHD Certified Android Smart LED TV provides cutting edge intelligent functions and a range of entertainment options with certified Netflix and YouTube. TCL Smart TV can bring an immersive gaming experience for users by presenting a perfect picture quality in every scene. P615 comes with 30W sound output which offers louder and realistic sound to the user. It is available for INR 25,999.
- Sony Bravia 55″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV: Sony Bravia 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV gives you an enriching viewing experience with brilliant clarity powered by 4K X-Reality Pro and TRILUMINOS™ Display. Available for INR 57,990, you can discover and enjoy the thrilling entertainment with direct YouTube & Netflix button and USB Tethering.
New launches in Gaming gadgets:
- Hisense 55″ 4K UHD Certified Android LED TV: This Hisense 4K UHD Certified Android LED TV is powered by Dolby Vision and Dolby ATMOS which provides you the best viewing experience at the comfort of your home. With its 102W powerful sound and JBL 6 Speaker System, you can have the most immersive sound experience.
- Mi 4A 40″ Full HD Android LED TV: The Mi TV 4A 40 features a FHD display that provides an incredible level of detail and color fidelity for truly immersive viewing experience. With the built in Wi-Fi, now you can binge-watch exciting content with popular apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, YouTube, Zee5 and much more.
- AOPEN Acer 32-inch Full HD Curve VA Panel Gaming Monitor (Black): AOPEN Acer 32-inch Full HD Curve VA Panel Gaming Monitor feature a cutting-edge gaming technology making your gaming experience smoother. HC1 series features rapid refresh rate and fast response time, allowing you to defeat the enemy at the first moment, while the curve screen with Full HD resolution helps you detect all the details on screen.
- AKAI 43″ Fire TV Edition FHD Smart TV: This AKAI Fire TV Edition is powered by Amazon Fire OS which promises you the best viewing experience. Its sleek & stylish design will never make your home look so dull. The audio is crystal clear and impactful with Dolby powered 20W powerful speakers along with DTS True sound
- HyperX SoloCast – USB Condenser Gaming Microphone: The HyperX SoloCast is made for streamers and gamers looking for a great-sounding USB microphone. Its versatile microphone has a flexible, adjustable stand and is also compatible with most boom arms, so it can either sit on your desk or work mounted.
IndiaItChannels Launches ICT News App IIC SNIPS
IndiaItChannels launches its latest offering IIC SNIPS–“The tech news HUB “an ICT (Information & Communication Technology)news aggregator app focusing of showcasing industry specific news. In current times there is a vast and extensive collection of news available on the various news portals related to information technology, mobile, security and surveillance. IIC SNIPS cuts through the noise and clutter, providing you with latest news aggregates and relevant updates to keep you abreast with the latest developments in the industry. IIC SNIPS brings all this information to you through one app.
You can bookmark relevant news to view later or study and identify news based on different categories according to individual interest. Using IIC snips app you can also share important ICT related news with your family, friends and peers via third party app like whatsapp, twitter, etc.
Information Technology has become an integral part of our day to day lives whether you are a consumer using smart phones to interact, connect/engage or a big organization using complex automated systems.
IIC Snips is not just for techies, the content is relevant even for a non IT related person.
What Unistal Systems MD, Mr. Alok Gupta has to say?
Mr. Alok Gupta said “We noticed that there is a void in providing the inquisitive population with accurate and relevant IT related information. IIC Snips fills that gap and also enlightens people with the latest developments in the field of Information technology”.
Final words: There are massive developments, game-changing innovations and new trends in the industry on a regular basis, so if you stand still too long you will fall behind. Students and professionals alike should keep themselves updated on the latest developments happening in the country. It’s also important to recognize shifts in the market, like the recent rise of mobile applications, so you can add valuable skills to your arsenal. IIC Snips can be your valuable knowledge partner with aggregated information from all sources. .
Exclusive Interview4 days ago
“PVR has Adopted Technology in All Touch Points to Build Safer Cinemas in New Normal”
Gadgets4 days ago
Enjoy Thrilling Sound with VingaJoy’s Latest GBT-270 Wireless Speaker
Gadgets2 days ago
DeepCool Brings New AK620 CPU Cooler and CG Series ATX Cases
Gadgets3 days ago
Boult Audio Brings ‘AirBass XPods’ TWS Earbuds with Superb Audio Quality
Smartphone2 days ago
iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max Officially Launched, Check Details
Gadgets4 days ago
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro Moon Phase Collection Officially Launched
Smartphone4 days ago
Realme C25Y Launch Date Confirmed, All Details Here
Trending3 days ago
iPhone 13 to Launch Today, Here Are All The Details