Taking its technological edge in the legal arena to the next level, the leading legal tech, tax and compliance services company, Vakilsearch has launched ‘MySTENO’, India’s first speech-to-text web app for lawyers. With the aim to bring about refreshing ease, comfort and convenience in the busy lives of the lawyers, Vakilsearch has launched ‘MySTENO’ that can seamlessly convert a lawyer’s voice into text at a blisteringly fast pace.
In MySTENO, it’s a matter of minutes what it takes hours to type at a typical speed. ‘MySTENO’, a hands-free typist that can seamlessly convert a lawyer’s voice into text simply types as you talk. Traditionally a 10-page document should take around 15-20 minutes to “MySTENO”, as opposed to 1-2 hours to type at typical speeds. One can also voice command punctuations i.e, when you say comma it specifically inserts a comma and when you say jump to the next line it starts a new paragraph. Moreover, the App also lets one share the drafted legal document to friends & colleagues in seconds. It quickly converts voice drafts to word, or PDF and gives the lawyers a 100% keyboard free experience. With such state-of-the-art usability, MySTENO is all set to bring about a sizeable difference in the way legal documents are drafted and transcribed in the country.
Mr. HrishikeshDatar, CEO, Vakilsearch said, “Nobody else understands the technological gaps in legal sector better than ‘Vakilsearch’, which remains committed to harnessing technology to empower the entire legal ecosystem with one-of-a-kind digital revolution. In line with our commitment to organise the professional service industries in India, we have unveiled MySTENO-the virtual stenographer, meant exclusively to help the lawyers make legal drafting quicker than ever before. STENO will now join LIBRA- The Advocate’s App [Practice Management tool used by 20k+ lawyers] as a staple diet of every lawyer in India. It re-affirms our commitment to ‘Legal is now Simple’ for both lawyers and their clients.”
Top of the line features of MySTENO by Vakilsearch:
- Excellent voice-to-text software for lawyers
- 100% keyboard free experience
- It types as you talk and the tool is inbuilt with shortcuts
- It allows the users to draft documents in minutes thus it saves tons of time
- One can Voice command Punctuations as well
- It’s AI is deposited with 2000+ Legal abbreviation and Legal maxims for better legal drafting
- It allows the userto convert the voice typed documents to Word or PDF
- It also lets one share the drafted legal document to friends and colleagues in seconds
Watch Classic Movies This Mother’s Day on Lionsgate Play
If you are amongst the people who want to do something special for your mom on this Mother’s Day, think no further and give her something that she will cherish forever. This year, give her the gift of time and plan a movie marathon for her, from the comfort of your home. Whether she’s is in the mood for a comedy drama or thriller, Lionsgate Play has got her covered.
- Motherland starring Anna Maxwell Martin, Lucy Punch, Diane Morgan, Paul Ready, Philippa Dune, this sitcom follows a group of less-than-perfect parents who reveal the comic and crazy sides of middle-class motherhood as they navigate the trials and traumas of unromanticized parenting, where chaos and hyper-competition reign supreme as they struggle to keep up and stay the course.
- Bad Moms starring Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn. Amy (Mila Kunis) has a seemingly perfect life, a great marriage, over-achieving kids, a beautiful home and a career. However, she’s overworked, over-committed and exhausted to the point that she’s about to snap. Fed up, she joins forces with two other over-stressed moms on a quest to liberate themselves from conventional responsibilities – going on a wild, un-mom-like binge of long overdue freedom, fun and self-indulgence – putting them on a collision course with PTA Queen Bee Gwendolyn and her clique of devoted perfect moms.
- A Bad Moms Christmas a sequel of the Bad Moms starring Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn is a story that revolves around the trio when their mother unexpected comes by for Christmas. Hosting and entertaining their own mothers while also creating a perfect holiday becomes a challenge. To know how they created the perfect the holiday season.
- Wonder starring Julia Roberts, Jacob Tremblay, Owen Wilson and Mandy Patinkin. Directed by Stephen Chbosky, the film is based on the New York Times bestseller, this movie tells the incredibly inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman, a boy with facial differences who enters the fifth grade, attending a mainstream elementary school for the first time.
Top Google Play Store Alternatives for Android Users
World over individuals, institutions, and Governments are more aware of the role that technology plays in their lives. One aspect that we tend to overlook with our smartphone usage is our choice of store for apps. Here are the best options for Android users for other stores that ought to explore.
Google Play Store
One of the first mobile app stores, Google Play Store was introduced in 2008 with a vision to target the Android market. We all know how successful and popular this app store is across the globe. On average, this store comprises 2,714,499 apps, with 3739 new apps being added regularly.
Samsung Galaxy Store
Available to Samsung app users, the Galaxy Store comes with a minimalistic interface with two tabs on the home screen: games and apps. The store which previously contained themes, wallpapers, games, etc. has recently reshaped itself with more focus on app and content delivery in local languages. As a result, it now also provides a curated list of app, game recommendations, better gaming perks, and app-exclusive features and offers.
Indus App Bazaar
Designed to help users discover new and trending apps in their preferred language, Indus App Bazaar houses over 400,000 apps in English as well as 12 Indian languages, including Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati, Tamil and Bengali. Driven to support ‘Made in India’ and ‘Vocal for Local’ initiatives, this app store aims to address the needs of Indian consumers using local and linguistic content. Indus App Bazaar has delivered 1 billion installs+ updates to over 100 million users.
Amazon App Store
Available on all Amazon Fire devices, the Amazon App Store is not just limited to these devices but is accessible to more. To make it more rewarding, Amazon has recently redesigned the store by introducing Amazon Coins, which is a virtual currency to buy apps on discount or for free. This is what sets this store apart from others.
OPPO App Market
Created for ColorOS devices, the OPPO App Market enables users to download all types of Android apps and games for free. The app market offers a wide array of apps that span across categories such as music, social, office, books, photography, health, etc. Both Oppo and Vivo, top Chinese players joined forces to launch this app store to allow developers to market their creations in overseas markets.
Started as an online marketplace of apps for Xiaomi smartphone users, Xiaomi GetApps now supports devices from other manufacturers as well. The best part about this app store is that it offers all popular applications, including PUBG, VSCO, and more than that, it also has a section called ‘Today’, which comprises various useful and interesting apps that are updated regularly.
Huawei App Gallery
A perfect place to discover your next favorite apps and games, Huawei App Gallery offers a wide array of exclusive content, coupled with free welcome gifts, special in-game events, competitions, and prize draws to make app shopping more rewarding for users. Although it doesn’t have common apps like Zoom, Netflix, Facebook, and even WhatsApp, users don’t have to fret because the store has these apps in APK formats. So, nothing can stop you from using these apps anyway.
Times Music Signs Global Licensing Deal with Video Sharing App Triller
Times Music and viral music video sharing app, Triller – announce their global licensing partnership. Times Music is a dominant market shareholder in Punjabi, Bollywood, regional and independent music and this deal would result in making Times Music’s diverse repertoire being available for users of the Triller app, across the world.
All of Times Music’s catalog, with over 56,000 songs is now available on the Triller app, for its massive user base to use the music to create short-form content.
“Times Music’s diverse catalog and its dominating position in the Punjabi and regional marketplaces, gives Triller a significant advantage to navigate the length and breadth of the country. We are very thrilled to have our entire library on Triller,” said Mandar Thakur, COO, Times Music.
“Times Music, one of India’s leading record music labels represents cultural diversity of Indian Music covering prime languages, among many others. As always our goal is to ease creations and move forward to offer our users with an even larger pannier of music to create and share content with freedom” said Raj Mishra, GM, Triller India
Feature4 days ago
Samsung Donates INR 37 Crores for India’s Fight Against Covid-19
Feature4 days ago
Vivo Pledges 10 Crores Aid to Support India’s Fight Against COVID-19
Trending4 days ago
Airtel Payments Bank Offers 6% P.A. Interest Rate On Savings Accounts
Gadgets3 days ago
HyperX Launches New Dynamic QuadCast S Microphone
Smartphone4 days ago
Infinix Launches Lucrative Offers for Flipkart’s Big Saving Days Sale
Trending3 days ago
Make This Mother’s Day Memorable by Gifting Your Mom a Saregama Carvaan
Smartphone4 days ago
iQOO 7 Becomes Best Selling 5G Smartphone on Amazon
Apps3 days ago
Top Google Play Store Alternatives for Android Users