Jabra announced the launch of amazon exclusive versions of Jabra Elite 85h and Jabra Elite Active 65t during the upcoming Amazon Prime Day sale on July 15th and 16th 2019. Both products will be available in copper black color with Alexa as default voice assistant. The Jabra Elite 85h and Jabra Elite Active 65t will be available at a promotional price of of INR 21,999/- and INR 12,999/- respectively during the sale dates.
Jabra Elite 85h
The Jabra SmartSound engineered Elite 85h headphones come with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and Jabra’s HearThrough technology. The SmartSound ensures the audio of the Elite 85h automatically adjusts to your surroundings to offer the best calls and music experience. Offering a massive 36-hour battery life with ANC activated the Elite 85h has 40mm custom-engineered speakers for top-quality acoustic experience. The headphones also feature 8 microphones, 6 of which are dedicated for making calls, 4 for ANC and 2 hybrid mics for both calls and ANC. Though available with Alexa as default voice assistant users have the option to switch to Google Assistant or Siri.
Users can personalize their calls and music settings even further through Jabra’s Sound+ app, which will remember your preferred settings within the mode for future similar situations. The headphones will be available in amazon exclusive copper black color.
Jabra Elite Active 65t
Jabra is launching their popular True Wireless Active 65t in an amazon exclusive copper black color during the prime day sale. The exclusive variant will come with default Alexa voice assistant with customers having an option to switch back to Siri or Google Assistant. The Jabra Elite Active 65t is engineered for true wireless music, calls and sport. The smart earbuds are equipped to track fitness and performance with an integrated motion sensor and are resistant to dust and water. Offering up to 5 hours of battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours with the pocket-friendly charging case, the ear buds are the perfect companion for music anywhere, anytime.
Users can customize the music output with Jabra Sound+ app and only need to touch a button on the headphones to interact with Alexa, Siri or Google AssistantThe earbuds will be available exclusively in copper black color on amazon.
Jabra Sound + app
The Jabra Sound+ app is a perfect companion to the Jabra headphones and the application allows users to personalize the way they to use the Jabra devices. It lets users customize music profile, modify how much nearby noise they want to hear, keep track of battery charge, access voice assistant. It also helps in locating the devices, if they are registered.
|Key features of Jabra Elite 85h||Key features of Jabra Elite Active 65t|
|· SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
· One-click access: Voice Assistant access at the push of a button
· Battery: Up to 36-hour battery with ANC activated and 41 hours without ANC
· Microphones: 8 microphones in total. 6 dedicated for calls, 4 for ANC and 2 hybrid mics for both calls and ANC.
· Speakers: 40 mm custom-engineered speakers
· Durability: Unique IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a 2-year warranty against water and dust
|· A fit that’s snug and secure– Secure-fitting design for enhanced in-ear stability
· Built for active lifestyles– IP56 rated with 2-year warranty against sweat and dust*
· Power your performance– Up to 5 hours battery, 15 hours with charging case
· Proven connectivity– True wireless stability to reduce call and music dropouts
· Music, the way you want to hear it– Personalize your music with customizable equalizer
· Voice command made simple– One-touch access to Amazon Alexa**, Siri®, and Google Now™
· Optimize your workouts– Track performance with an integrated motion sensor