ASUS India announced the launch fa wide portfolio of commercial PC products in India under the brand umbrella of ASUS ExpertBook and ASUS ExpertCenter.
ASUS has been the fastest growing brand in Consumer PCs in India in 2020 and has gained entry into the top 3 Consumer PC Brands Club in Q2 2020. With the launch of Expert Series Commercial PCs, Enterprise Customers in India will get a choice of innovative products with cutting-edge technology from ASUS that have been customized for the needs of Indian Enterprise users under ASUS’s Made for India initiative.
ASUS Expert Series of Commercial PCs are designed to up the professional standard of enterprise and businesses. Fast-growing businesses encounter challenging IT needs, and these demands evolve rapidly. That is why all ASUS Expert Series commercial products are designed with quality, reliability, and flexibility to meet these challenges with the ultimate objective of increasing the productivity returns for businesses’ IT investments. ASUS Expert Series provide unmatched technology, performance, durability, and design for Business and Professional use. Hence the ASUS ExpertSeries is powered by Intel® Core™ processors.
The ASUS Expert Series include:
- ASUS ExpertBook range of 6 laptops, namely – FlagshipExpertBook B9 (B9450FA), ExpertBook P2 (P2451FB), ASUSPRO ExpertBook P1 series (P1440FA, P1410CJA, P1545FA, and P1510CJA)
- ASUSPRO ExperCenter range of 3 Desktops, namely–ASUSPRO ExpertCenter D3(D340MC), ASUSPRO ExpertCenter D6 (D642MF) and flagshipASUSPRO ExpertCenterD8 (D840SA)
- ASUS also launched 2 All in Ones, namely the ASUSAiO (V222FA) and ASUSAiO (V241FA)
Speaking on the launch, Leon Yu – Regional Director, System Business Group, ASUS India & South Asia, said, “We are extremely delighted to launch our ExpertBook Series in India. With Expert Series, we are offering enterprises the opportunity to experience the cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking innovation, and unparalleled performance of our commercial PCs. ASUS Expert Series Brand has a singular aim to fulfill your vision with our passion. Our Expert series of products will enable you to enhance your performance in whichever area of work you pursue and help you shine as an Expert.
We have created a wide range of products under ASUS Expert series that combine the cutting-edge technology of ASUS in PCs with the unique essentials of a Business PC such as hardware-based encryption and Military Grade durability. This combination creates new superior capability in our products that will enhance your usage experience, productivity, and comfort while using an ASUS Expert Series PC.
We understand that serving the needs of the business customers requires much more than just delivering hardware. We will focus on delivering solutions and unmatched customer service.
We are confident that our latest offerings will receive a positive response from our customers across the country.”
Prakash Mallya, Vice President and Managing Director of Sales, Marketing and Communications Group, Intel India said, “The PC continues to play a critically important role for all types of businesses especially in current times, and these latest Expert series offerings from ASUS, powered by Intel® Core™ processors, deliver the intelligent performance features that enable businesses to work efficiently and accelerate productivity.”
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING:
Available soon at ASUS Exclusive Stores(only B9 and AiO), Amazon.in, Croma.com, Croma Retail Stores, Flikpart.com, RelianceDigital.in, Reliance Digital Retail Stores, and leading Commercial PCchannel partners.
· ASUS ExpertBookB9 (B9450FA): ₹102,228/- onwards
· ASUS ExpertBook P2 (P2451FB): ₹58,697/- onwards
· ASUSPRO ExpertBook P1 Series: ₹25,323/- onwards
· ASUSPRO ExpertCenter D8 (D840SA): ₹ 55,429/- onwards (inclusive of a monitor)
· ASUSPRO ExpertCenter D6 (D642MF): ₹ 29,669/- onwards (inclusive of a monitor)
· ASUSPRO ExpertCenter D3 (D340SMC): ₹ 27,429/- onwards (inclusive of a monitor)
· ASUS AiO (V241FA): ₹ 58,466/- onwards
· ASUSAiO (V222FA): ₹ 25,839/- onwards
Above mentioned prices are exclusive ofGST. (Enterprise customers generally get input credit of GST)