ATEN will be participating for the 3rd consecutive year at InfoComm India, being held in NESCO, Mumbai from 18th to 20th September. InfoComm India is one of the leading Pro-AV events in the market.
The rising AV network complexity aided by increased number of devices has made it imperative for organizations to opt for intelligent professional-AV/IT solutions capable of boosting efficiency in the workplace. In this exhibition ATEN will be showcasing the latest ProAV offerings for AV meets IT commercial setting, which will be showcased in 5 business scenarios.
- Global AV Management– Worth seeing the latest in ATEN’s centralized management platform, ATEN Unizon for centralized and streamlined AV monitoring and control anytime, anywhere.
- Meeting and Collaboration Space– Latest VP1420 empowers true 4K multi-format presentation switch that integrates a video matrix switch, True 4K scaler, audio processor, and analog-to-digital converter functions into one compact device content designed to boost the efficiency and impact of professional presentations.
- Reliability in Server Room– ATEN Professional Online UPS OL3000HV which brings emergency backup power and device protection capability to small size ICT environment with improved cooling features.
- Control Room- KE9950- KVM over IP Extender which allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console and ensures reliable 24/7 operation with minimal latency.
- Digital Signage– ATEN’s 4K HDMI over IP Receiver VE8950 delivers visually lossless 4K AV signals with low latency across unlimited displays and distances for digital signage.
- Dock Zone-ATEN’s latest 2-Port USB-C Gen 1 Dock Switch with Power Pass-through US3310, features the combination of a multiport dock and allows one button switching between two sources – laptop and Android smart phone with USB-power delivery, 4K video resolution and continuous real-time switching.
InfoComm India is organized specifically for Professional AudioVisual (Pro-AV) and Integrated Experience Solution providers to showcase their game-changing products and services to over 10,000 local and international visitors. The exhibition aims to equip the vendors to actively pursue the latest in professional AudioVisual and Integrated Experience Solutions to be in par with the emerging trends and in-depth market insights to aid digital transformation.
“InfoComm India is the perfect networking platform for us to showcase our AV/IT connectivity and management solutions to pro-AV integrators, consultants and end users.” said, Sunayana Hazarika, Marketing Manager at ATEN IN. “We are hoping to leverage this opportunity to capitalize on the visibility and vast media exposure to bring in better business opportunities.”
ATEN will be also be showcasing the following products at the exhibition:
- VP2730: multi-in-one presentation switch that integrates video matrix switch with scaler, streaming, audio mixer, HDBaseT extender, and analog-to-digital converter functions into one compact device
- VE8900R: Video over IP Receiver that delivers visually lossless 1080p AV signals with low latency over long distance via a local network of standard Gigabit network switch
- VM6809H: 8 x 9 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler 8 x 9 HDMI input/output connections Seamless Switch – features close-to-zero second switching for continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmissions
ATEN aims to proactively grab opportunities via InfoComm networking platform to work with the clients to effectively guide technology transformations.